• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,244 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,244

PreviousChapters Next
Feeling Pinkie Keen

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Feeling Pinkie Keen

Dear Princess Celestia,

With how long she's been using and abusing, it seems Pinkie has finally taken in so much illegal substances into her bloodstream that it's somehow affected her genetic makeup. It would appear that her body now has several symptoms which allow her to predict the future. Also, Fluttershy has allowed the area's population of frogs to breed too abundantly. I'm telling you, Princess, our race has to go carnivore, it would do wonders to manage all these population issues of other species.

After she had gotten the frog horde gathered up, she thought it would be a good idea to fly them directly over town, and it was due to this ingenious course plotting that I got one frog directly to the face. After Fluttershy apologized, I suggested that she should take the frogs to the busiest part of Canterlot and perform a real life reenactment of Frogger. I mean, with how many frogs she had in that wagon, she'd have so many lives!

So after an entire morning of twitches, I kidnapped Pinkie and took her down to my super secret lab in the basement of the library. I tried taking readings of Pinkie's blood to see just how much drugs were in her system, and every single machine must have overloaded, because I didn't get any readings. After that, I discovered that Spike likes to slam doors open rather than casually open them. I proceeded to spy on Pinkie, when I was stung by bees, fell into Applejack's cellar, and why the hell does the local moving company employ retards? Of course, after all this, Pinkie reveals that she knew I was there all along. So she continued to let me follow her around while I was being injured time and again. There's a true friend for you.

Then she started having seizures. She believed it was because of a 'doozy' and not from all her drugs. So we went searching for Fluttershy at Froggy Bottom Bog. Turns out it's really not a good idea to go wandering around a swamp just because your druggie friend thinks so. Because we stumbled upon a Hydra. So instead of just Fluttershy being sacrificed for being a ditz, now we were all in danger because we listened to the psychic ramblings of an addict.

When we were nearly away from the hydra, there was an even bigger danger – getting muddy. We absolutely couldn't fall into this mud pit because then Pinkie would put alligators in all the baths we'd need. Everypony made it across safely but me. Nope, I had to slingshot off a mud bubble. And what did the doozy end up being? Me finally relenting, that Pinkie's drug-induced future-gasms are real.

Your enlightened former student,
Twilight Sparkle

P.S.
Honk.

PreviousChapters Next