• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,219 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,219

PreviousChapters Next
Slice of Life

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Slice of Life


Dear Sister,

Were we not clear on the arrangements for alternating wedding gifts? I did Cadance and Shining Armor, and you were supposed to do this one. Get it together, Sunbutt.

Sincerely,
Luna


Dearest Sister,

Really? You handled the gift for their wedding? Would that be before or after you slept through a changeling invasion and then showed up for the reception?

Sincerely,
Celestia

P.S. And keep it up with the Sunbutt. No, seriously. I've been meaning to test my new catapult out on something. I wonder if I could launch your Haystation 4 all the way to Ponyville.


Dear Lyra and "Bon Bon",

Look, you may be able to fool some of Ponyville, but you can't fool me. Just friends? Yeah right. I've seen versions of you two that you don't even know about.

And let me tell you, they were two cheeks away from making out on a grand piano during a music competition.

Which, come to think of it, would have probably secured them the win.

But I digress. Save your breath and drop the charade.

Sincerely,
Princess Twilight


Dear Vinyl,

That was a wonderful performance we put on for Cranky and Matilda's wedding.

What do you say we go to our bedroom tonight and make some more music?

Sincerely,
Octavia


Dear PoniTunes,

Suck it.

Sincerely,
Derpy aka "Muffins"


Dear DHX Animation,

Thanks so much. If there's anyone who can make 22 minutes about kissing ass, it's you guys.

Sincerely,
Pinkie Pie

Author's Note:

And yes, I recently found out that it was iTunes, not angry soccer mom emails, that instigated Derpygate.

If there's anything worse than changing something after someone got offended, it's changing something BEFORE they got offended.

PreviousChapters Next