• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Bonus Chapter: Horse Zimmerman Emerges From Hiding

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Hiatus Bonus Chapter

THE FOAL FREE PRESS
HORSE ZIMMERMAN EMERGES FROM HIDING

Fresh drama ensued today, as Horse Zimmerman, not seen since his exit from the courtroom just over a week ago, emerged from hiding to rescue a family from an overturned chariot outside of Mareami.

“Let me guess, he should have stayed in his vehicle, right?” offered a sarcastic Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Horse Zimmerman, a pegasus, whom prosecutors charged with the murder of earth pony Hayvon Martin last February, was recently acquitted of said charges in a widely publicized trial. In wake of the verdict, protests have broken out across Equestria, demanding changes to “stand your ground” laws, which are in place in over two-thirds of the nation.

Defenders of Zimmerman said he was just doing his job as neighborhood watch. Protesters believe that the killing was racially motivated, and that Zimmerman was told by royal guards to stay in his carriage.

But we here at the Foal Free Press believe in delivering to you, our readers, the facts and only the facts. When we offer our opinion, we do not disguise it as the truth. That's right; we're not like the rest of the biased media.

The problem here is that far too many ponies refuse to see the middle ground here. Horse Zimmerman was certainly no saint, but you're fooling yourself if you believe Hayvon was. Regardless of where you stand, he was a hero for rescuing those innocent victims in the chariot crash today.

But at the end of the day, as long as these protests remain peaceful, all is well. Because at least there's one thing everypony can agree on:

That Al Clopton needs to shut the buck up. Ten more ponies were killed in Fillinois today. You don't see him getting all uppity about that, now do ya?

Author's Note:

Yeah, Fillinois. I scratched my head raw trying to ponify Chicago. Al Clopton took me 20 minutes as it was.

PreviousChapters Next