• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight Time

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Twilight Time

THE FOAL FREE PRESS
LIBRARY CONTROVERSY!

Ponyville received another helping of controversy this week when Twilight, furious with the invasion of schoolhouse students into Golden Oaks Library, passed a bill titled the "Magical Freedom Act", effectively barring pegasi and earth ponies from the library.

"It's quite sad, really," offered local farmer Applejack. "These fillies were actually wanting to spend time with the Princess. Clearly, they're too young and naive to realize what a cuntnugget she really is."

"The library contains books, which can only be used effectively by those with the appropriate intellect. Pegasi are lightweight, so the mass of their minds cannot possibly be high enough, and earth ponies have always been more brawn than brains." Princess Twilight Sparkle claimed in defense of the bill.

Those who believe the bill legally enables discrimination have not sat quietly. The manager of the local Hay King has responded by putting up a sign that says "NO PRINCESSES ALLOWED", while Rainbow Dash has convinced the Cloudsdale government to pass the Aerial Freedom Act, barring all unicorns and earth ponies from the city of clouds, obviously unaware that those races were only there for last year's Best Young Flier competition, and that the bill is absolutely useless.

Other Ponyville activists have petitioned Mayor Mare to veto the Magical Freedom Act, as well as continuing to ask Princess Celestia to limit the powers Princess Twilight has within the town.


To the Hay King General Manager,

Do you like bananas?

Sincerely,
Princess Celestia of Equestria


Hello and welcome to Hay King!

NO PRINCESSES PURPLE ALICORNS ALLOWED!

PreviousChapters Next