• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,219 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,219

PreviousChapters Next
Magic Duel

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Magic Duel

Dear Princess Celestia,

So let me get this straight, the ambassadors from Saddle Arabia are coming, and you want me to juggle woodland creatures for them? Is that really all it's going to take for them to give you all their oil? Normally it wouldn't be any big thing, but damn, Fluttershy flipped the fuck out. Her animals were loving it, but she was biting her hooves, after threatening me with a bunny fire if anything happened to them, of course. Then Rainbow had to come crashing into me to tell me about an emergency back in town.

I go to town square to see what the commotion is, and who else should it be than the Great and Powerful Bitchy. How have you been, you prissy showmare slut? Been down on your luck, have you? So she's come back to Ponyville to challenge me to a magic duel, and the way she's going to goad me into this is to put Rarity in a decent dress for a change, give Rainbow a serious hit of Viagra, and glue the two biggest idiots in town together? Although I must admit, I was rather impressed with the legendary Recycling Bin spell she performed on Pinkie. How the fuck did she manage to keep breathing, anyway?

Nice amulet, by the way. I love how no one questioned her flashing red eyes and magic aura. No, that's not foreshadowing or ominous at all.

So I initially refused to duel because I was afraid that I'd kick her ass and I'd have to stay in this piss pit of a town. But I came to realize that staying in Ponyville wasn't as bad as being TOLD to go anywhere. I'd show that rock farm failure who's boss. It's time to d-d-d-d, d-d-d-d-d-duel!

She began by hurling an applecart up in the air, almost crushing somepony who couldn't get out of the way. I manged to right it just in time. By the way, why can those barrels only hold seven apples? May want to get a bigger size. She then threw pies at me, but what I really wanted was to eat her pie. Then, she blankets the town in snow, forcing me to melt it. Welp, there's this year's Winter Wrap Up. But if she doesn't want to have sex with me, she'll have sex with nopony! I gave her one of my Repulsive Mustaches. Unfortunately, she bested me with an age spell. But at least I got to drop a baby. She flung me out of town before encasing Ponyville in a giant dome. I wasn't aware that the environmental problems had gotten that hazardous. Then again, Hey Ocean's barge did sink in the lake due to the acidity of the water.

Determined to get my friends and slave back, I venture into the Everfree Forest, to see if Zecora had any Rare Candies laying around. If not, I could always walk through the grass to grind a few levels. But she just had me float above the pond, levitating bubbles. But I couldn't stop thinking about Trixie, and that got me soaking wet. It's a good thing I didn't crash any space ships, or she'd probably make me levitate those too.

Before long, Fluttershy had been able to sneak herself out of Ponyville, getting some beavers to use insane amounts of profanity at Trixie. She told me how she was setting up a cult of personality, and would soon create the Democratic Pony's Republic of Ponyville. She also told me about the Alicorn Amulet, and how it gave Trixie a +50 buff to her Magic. Gosh, I wonder how many Hard Mode dungeons she had to grind through for that. So Zecora told me the secret to beating her.

We meet Trixie back at the dome, and I showed her that through the power of microtransactions, I had acquired an amulet more powerful than hers. Pay-to-win, bitch. Of course, after our duel, she tried to put my amulet on, but since I had already equipped it, it was bound to me. That's what you can do when you have more money than skill. Ha. I even gave Pinkie the Polka Band emote.

After the juggling animal show, Trixie apologized to me for the fight. I was about to ask if she wanted to go back to the library with me for some 'studying', but she took off. At least I got a good look at that sweet sexy plot when she tripped. Ugh, I really wanted some of that...

Your hopeless former student,
Twilight Sparkle

Author's Note:

Well, that's a record. Three in one day.

PreviousChapters Next