• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
Hearts and Hooves Day

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Hearts and Hooves Day

Dear Princess Celestia,

It has come to my attention that the three fillies Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo, also known as the Cutie Mark Crusaders, have a serious problem. They think they can take any two ponies they want and make them fall in love.

HOW SICK IS THAT?

I mean, let's say Rainbow got hurt and was unable to fly. I bet those three would see fit to shack her up with Applejack at her farm, and watch as they fall in love. I mean damn, what kind of sick freak would do that?

The three stooges took my book that had the recipe for a love potion and then gave it to Ms. Cheerilee and Big Macintosh. The main problem with the love potion is that they really don't do anything except stare into each other's eyes. That's not hot, that's not sexy or erotic. If you truly loved each other, you wouldn't just stare at each other – you'd rail each other over and over again. Why do you think I've never used it?

The point is, you just can't stick two ponies together and make them fall in love, and whoever does that as a hobby has no life at all, whatsoever. I mean, what would they do with you? Turn you into a tyrannical sexual deviant who preys upon Equestria's entire population? Actually, never mind. I can't see them going that far.

And what do they get out of it? Is there some sweet satisfaction in knowing a pony's personality and character so well that you know exactly who their very special somepony is? Do they clop, knowing that their actions lead to erotic lovemaking? As a matter of fact, I think that's why they do it; for the sex. That's equally puzzling, because I think they're a tad too young to be learning about that yet.

But I think I'm going to start going after Big Mac. I mean...wow...he can pull an entire house while hopping merrily. Just imagine how it'll feel when he mounts me...oh yeah.

I just have to get Cheerilee out of the picture. Damn tramp.

Your sexually-fantasizing former student,
Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next