• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,217 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,217

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Bonus Chapter: The Shawflank Redemption

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Hiatus Bonus Chapter

THE FOAL FREE PRESS
THE SHAWFLANK REDEMPTION

We here at the Foal Free Press have discovered that it is a tricky endeavor to smuggle in items needed for a prison break. We were stopped at the metal detector, which really sucked because we figured we were home free after successfully getting through the bullshit detector. But we suppose it's just as well. If we made it through the metal detector, I don't think Sweetie Belle would have made it through the Sentience Scanner.

Regardless of the “horror stories” that come out of Ponyville Juvenile Correctional Facility (I really don't understand what is so scary about ponies who can't hold on to their bars of soap), Scootaloo claims she is enjoying life “in the joint”, claiming she's now worth two packs of cigarettes. I can't help but wonder if she's gotten involved in the warden's bit laundering scheme. I hear he also has really shitty anti-virus software in another dimension.

So now that our first idea failed, Sweetie Belle suggested getting sent to juvy herself, and came up with an ingenious escape plan that she would put into an extremely intricate tattoo all over her body. We scrapped that idea too, once I told her that with how long the tattoo would take to get made, in addition with how long it would take her to get into the prison due to Equestria's judicial system, that Scootaloo would be out by then. The final nail in the coffin was when I told her that the prison nurse wasn't into filly unicorns either.

So leaving Scootaloo to her last comfortable month of incarceration, Sweetie Belle and I scratched our skulls wondering what to do, because aside from reporting on the latest and greatest happening around Ponyville, our days are mostly filled with making fun of an orphaned pegasus who can't fly. Maybe we can actually get press passes for the castle now. We were kind of forbidden from coming within 500 yards of the castle when we released Discord a year-and-a-half ago, but now that he's released again and reformed, maybe Celestia and Luna have had a change of heart. More on that later!

NEXT ISSUE:
EXCLUSIVE INSIDE SCOOP: DISCORD, CHAOS MASTER OR LOWLY SEXUAL SERVANT?

PreviousChapters Next