• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,953 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,953

PreviousChapters Next
Sleepy PM Chaos

Mighty, I know this might not be the best time, but there's something I need to tell you.

CodeFilly

Err, okay?

MightyDragon

Did I mess something up? It's not your birthday, and our anniversary is two months away. Your mother's birthday? I keep forgetting that one :( Could have sworn it was near the end of the year.

MightyDragon

Relax, oligosaccharide :) You're fine. It's just that some things happened recently and I... Okay, look! Tell this to anypony and I'll crash all you Code and then break up with you. (And you know I'll find out if you've told anypony!)

So, Lyra is part of a conspiracy to get Max laid. Don't ask me about the details, but from what I know the plan is to get her to fall for Jade at the meetup. Which is 100% crazy! But do they listen? No!

CodeFilly

Can you type that again, this time, slower? For a moment I thought I read that Lyra wants to get Max laid.

MightyDragon

Apparently it was Brush's idea, but Lyra and Mota went along with it. I don't know whether to be jealous or annoyed. :/

CodeFilly

Brush and Lyra came with a plan to get Max laid? That's... that's...

That's hilarious! Nothing like those two to cause a disaster of Equestrian proportions. And I'll be there to watch... again :D Remember the orange butterfly rampage? So funny! :)

MightyDragon

Will you be serious for one minute? You've seen what happens when Jade and Max interact. They nearly blew up the site! The two of them are the only ponies that have been banned on the site. Imagine what could happen if they meet in real life.

CodeFilly

You worry too much, my twenty-sided die. If anything I'm more worried about Jade. Max has magic, the unfortunate colt doesn't. Even if he wanted to, the most he could do is get himself transformed into a watermelon or something.

Sorry, what were you freaking out over again? I get confused.

MightyDragon

What if they actually like each other?

CodeFilly

So, a moment ago you were worried about hating each other and now you're scared they might like each other? I think you need to go to sleep, sweetness.

MightyDragon

Maybe you're right. It's just... time flies so fast, Mighty. Just yesterday we were pesky foals pulling each other's manes. Look at us now. Twilight's a Princess, you and I are engaged. Lyra's one step closer to finding somepony in her life, Max will almost certainly kick the hay during this meetup.

I guess I'm just being philosophical, but everything seems so different. We're a bunch of grownups obsessed with pastel clothed humans. It's just...

CodeFilly

Come here! *huggles*

You're overthinking things again. We're the same as ever, just better looking :P Although you're a bit too sure about Max. Do you know something I don't?

MightyDragon

I've seen pictures of Jade. Brush and Lyra are rightā€”he is her dreamcolt. Thing is, he seems to have fallen for DarkSparkle, who might have something for Max. :/ (And here I was thinking that love triangles couldn't exist.)

CodeFilly

Joy! I'm so looking forward to this! Two pones enter, one pone leaves! :D

MightyDragon

You're impossible! :P

CodeFilly

That's why you love me ;)

How's Lyra, btw? Are her parents still not talking to her? And by the looks of it, she hasn't told anypony about the thing. Does that mean she's changed her mind?

MightyDragon

No. They still don't talk. Her mother made it very clear. Her father asked me to send a few letters to her once, but I haven't heard from him after that. As things stand Lyra's practically disowned.

I still find it hard to believe. Like, who in Tartarus are they to treat their own daughter like that!?

CodeFilly

You're getting cranky again. Go to sleep.

MightyDragon

In a bit.

CodeFilly

Look, can you jet the next three days unfold on their own? You're just like Max and Twilight. Equestria won't come to an end if you take a few days to enjoy yourself.

Now you're making me sound like my mother. Cdi, Code! :P

Seriously, though, no more dark thoughts. Get that pillow and get some zzzs.

MightyDragon

Alright, you win. I'll go get some rest, and I'll try to keep an open mind. You just be safe on the trip here, okay? And send me messages when you meet Jade.

CodeFilly

I'll try to remember :P Anything else, my Princess?

MightyDragon

Since you ask, can you do a code review? I think the site is taking too long to load. Usually, I'd ask Tech to do that, but he sent me a note he'll be offline for a while. Looks like his son is finally talking to him again.

Mighty, promise me that when we have children we'll take care of them. I don't want us to end up like Lyra or Tech.

Have you decided on names? I know the stallion was supposed to take care of that, but... I was thinking of naming our firstborn Caprice. I like the sound of that.

CodeFilly

Go to sleep! You're not making any sense! :P

MightyDragon

You're not making sense! And your code sux! You can't make the difference between a variable and a function! And, and you rely too much on undocumented functionality.

CodeFilly

Yes, you're absolutely right! I'm no match for a big strong mare such as yourself.

Now I'm going to meet Jade. Try to get some sleep.

MightyDragon

You know you'll make a great alicorn, right? And I'll love you forever!

CodeFilly

Yes, the best alicorn.

MightyDragon

Code? Are you awake?

MightyDragon

Good! :P See you in five hours.

MightyDragon

PreviousChapters Next