• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
A DarkMax PM

Umm, hey Dark. Just wanted to poke you see how you're doing.

Heh the site has gone wild while you were gone. We have ponies joining left and right. This meetup thing is almost here... new tags, new UI, new stories. All in all cool stuff.

MixaMax

Hello.

Yes, I've noticed. It's also grown even more disorganized than before. (I didn't think that was possible.)

DarkSparkle

Yeah... that too :(

MixaMax

No, no, no, no! That was a joke. I was just being funny. :) It's so very much Lyra. I'd be surprised if she didn't leave her mark.

DarkSparkle

Right *giggle*

Dark, I just wanted to apologize for being such a jerk last time. There are things you said I really don't agree with, but that doesn't mean you're always wrong. And I shouldn't have made fun of you. I get cranky because of my BORING job so I often take it out shouting at ponies on the site. You can say it has been my outlet for a while now.

What I'm trying to say, it was never meant to get personal. I like everypony on the site (even Jerk the Evervirgin), I just don't always express it as I should. Do you think we can be friends?

MixaMax

MixaMax, we are friends. I just overreacted a bit. Was as much my fault as yours. I hope I haven't caused you any sleepless nights. Sorry if I have :(

Between you and me this isn't the first time I'm chased off a site. To be perfectly honest, you girls rock compared to most of the other places I've been to. Let's just say that here, at least I left on my own accord O:) Not that I plan on getting kicked out! Also, don't think I'll change my views. The facts are on my side.

DarkSparkle

Heh, on your side, you say? It must be a pretty small side. :P

Can I ask what made you return to us? Not that I don't want you here! Just when you disappeared I tried to get Code and Tech to find you and none of them could. I feared that we'd lost all contact with you :(

MixaMax

Understandable. They aren't the only ones who can code, you know. ;) (Plus Tech's code isn't all that good. It gets the job done, I'll give him that, but it's so messy argh!)

TheRealLuna poked me. I've known her from a few other forums so we have information to our dummy accounts. We never used them much, but in this case I'm glad we did. Also, I don't believe that's Princess Luna. Her schedule doesn't match one bit with TheRealLuna. She seems nice' though.

DarkSparkle

Wouldn't that be something? To have a Princess on the forum. Ponies would go insane :)

I'm glad that TheRealLuna brought you back. I know it doesn't show, but I like arguing with ponies. I mean I like the arguing itself, regardless if I'm right or wrong. (Don't read anything into that. I'm mostly always right.)

You should have seen our verbal battles with Brush and RRBB. Lyra is such a spoilsport, though.

MixaMax

Heh. Yes, I haven't seen Lyra argue in years. I mean sure, she does try, but it's really... umm... well... She's as parallel to the conversation as an X.

I've no idea who the rest are, though. Well, other than Twist. I don't know where that filly gets her energy, but she's posting like wild in every forum. Tartarus, she admins four Daring Do sites! I’m scared what she'll become when she grows up.

DarkSparkle

Maybe she's a herd of teenagers who like causing chaos on the aethernet? :P

MixaMax

Hmm. Twist is secretly discord? That would explain some things. Just joking :P

DarkSparkle

You're jokes are really horrible! :P Don't worry, I'll give you a helping hoof. ;)

Oh, you're old enough to drink, right? I don't want to get a mug of strong stuff to see that you're a little filly (that's happened once before :P)

MixaMax

I assure you, I'm of drinking age. Although, if I weren't I'd probably say the same thing. In any case, you'll soon see. Maybe we can not start drinking at the first meeting? Isn't the event going to be focused on discussing Midnight Castle stories? Oh, and I'll so crush Twist! Her half baked shipping theories have no chance against my cold hard logic!

DarkSparkle

*snrk* Poor use of words :P

And if you think the event will only be about discussing literature... you've never been to a Lyra meetup. ;) Lets just say that some of us will keep well behaved during the day because there will be foals around. After dark, though, anything goes! >:D

MixaMax

Argh! Sorry, but I don't have good experiences of late night parties :(

DarkSparkle

You'll have a fun time, trust me :)

I'm really curious to see who is who. To be honest you're one of the mysteries on the site. As I said, nopony has a clue who you are, even Lyra. You and Jade. I bet she's some skinny mare with acne living out her fantasy online. Like, she's trying so hard to be threatening that it's almost sweet. :)

MixaMax

She? I thought Jade was a stallion.

DarkSparkle

Trust me, she isn't. I invented that game. She's just an insecure filly that hopes to get attention and find a colt. Shit! I must help my sis with her H&H gift! She's going to kill me!

MixaMax

Oh, right :/ the day of the super-commercialized-but-we-really-want-you-to-feel-loved event. Personally, I find it stupid. Why wait a whole year to be with somepony?

DarkSparkle

Riiiiight. :P Well, don't fret. I'm solo as well. :) Let’s cry together... and help our sisters try to win "the love of their life" ... again! :P

MixaMax

Heh. Max, you can be so cruel. :) Have fun and see you soon.

DarkSparkle

Take care, Dark.

MixaMax

Author's Note:

Hi, all! :)

Let me thank you for helping reach day 50 of Equestrian Fanfiction :)
You've been an incredible support and put up with me even when I scrambled sentences beyond recognition :D

Originally, I was planning to have the sidefic today, but unexpected real life complications had me push it back to the weekend (tentatively :( ). In order to keep the surprise I'll be stretching the timeline a bit, so the weekly Spoikers and analysis might be a bit out of sync :( Sorry.

Thanks again for being part of this, and a happy Heart's day to you all :D

PreviousChapters Next