• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
Blazen’s Birthday

Hey, girls.

Since it’s been a bit slow on the site lately I thought I’d make an announcement. Today is my birthday (and if I wasn’t on patrol you’d all be invited... so I’m inviting you on the second day after we deal with the Ice Prince.)

I know, I know. I haven’t been on the site that long, my stories are *yay*, and I’m not the most likable Nightling there is... BUT, I have an even more important announcement! Today is also Blazen’s birthday!

That’s right! We might not know how old he is, but the actual date of the birthday is mentioned in two chapters (I finally got to reading Mistmount).

So there we have it! Happy bday to Blazen and me, I guess?

LittleFinger

@LittleFinger: you freak! :P Happy birthday! Sheesh, you could have told us first, you know! I feel stupid having to learn from the site :/

We’re definitely celebrating after patrol!

AwesomePony

@AwesomePony: you are stupid, Crash! It’s in her file. I know you don’t like to read much, but they are there for a reason.

Also, I knew that it was Blazen’s birthday (what can I say? I got into reading about my humie husband. Comes with the job of being Euryala’s model, heh :)

Fleetfoot

@Fleetfoot: next thing you’ll be making a shrine, complete with body billows and Blazen plushies.

Happy bday, LittleFinger. You’re hanging with us later, right?

CEOWitch

Meanwhile LightSparkle lets out a secret sigh.

RRBB

@RRBB: grow up! :/ Also, didn’t you say that I was shipped with Karl?

LightSparkle

Maybe you want to have a harem? :P

EverSpike

@LittleFinger: you’re stories aren’t that bad. Not the most interesting things out there, to be honest, but you have some gems of interest. Like, I still think you should continue The Human Experience. I know you say that comedy is difficult, but it’s way more interesting than your adventure attempts. As painful as this is to admit, not everypony can become AwesomePony... or be lucky enough to have ponies like Twist and Jade beat her prose into shape!

Oh, Jade says hi to all. Idiot volunteered to join the Crystal Army over recent developments. I just hope this is over fast and he comes back safe. (I’m definitely making him keep the uniform, though!)

MixaMax

@MixaMax: yep, uniforms are definitely a thing. *hugs* Missed your constant criticism.

@LittleFinger: Happy birthday to you and Blazen. I had completely forgotten about this. Come to think of it I wonder how he’d celebrate it. His character was very different in Mistmount. Back then Blazen x Caprice was an actual ship.

Brush

@Brush! Don’t remind me. At one point half the MC fanfiction was Blazen x Caprice. Also human Caprice was so popular. Since Everhere I haven’t even seen it mentioned outside of old story updates.

Argh, I feel so old. :/

RRBB

@RRBB: You are old! Good thing you found a young marefriend to be with you :P

I’ve missed that part, but not I’m curious to get to draw it. Human Caprice sounds cute. Hmm. Come to think of it how would pony Blazen look like? Fishsticks did a sketch of the great8 in pony form and it was so funny! Maybe it’s time to revive the trend?

PaintDrop

Yeah! Pony humans for all!

MixaMax

And then the Centaur Invaded...

EverSpike

And then the Centaur Invaded!

Edit: damn you, EverSpike! You stole my line! :/

MightyDragon

@MightyDragon: two pones enter, one pone puns! ;)

@LittleFinger: happy birthday and good catch. :) Interestingly enough, there is a list with the birthdays of all the major characters in MC. I’ve only seen it once, but it’s a thing. And yes, the years are present as well :P

Or are they? O:)

@Brush, @MixaMax: yep. My sweetie is in uniform almost every day! Better yet, since he’s here I get to see him everyday. I’m sure that you’ll all get a chance to see your bfs soon as well.

Luna

Hmm. Blazen in uniform. Apart from Omni I’m not sure that any of the others have been in uniform. You girls are a bad influence! Now I want to draw that as well!

Also, finally caught up... on prizes I was supposed to have done months ago! :/ Next are open commissions, which I’ve started, and then all this.

So much to draw, so little time. My mouth will hurt like Tartarus after this...

PaintDrop

I wouldn’t mind seeing Megan and Cassandra in uniforms, especially since both of them are supposed to have such (the corporations have uniforms, plus Cassandra is a witch).

@Candle: is it possible to order a pony version? For personal use?

I have a uniform, but I think a few more would cheer Lyra up. (She’s fine, but decided to be with her parents for the final month of labour.)

Bob

Great idea! Let’s do it!

PPI

Hmm. I suppose I could ask my sis if she can make a few of those. The way things are going I might convince her to make a MC based collection for the Crystal Empire.

There are a few ponies in the conservatory from there and wow are they into it. I knew there were a lot of fans, but it’s become like a way of life there!

SweetStuff

I know, right? When I was there I saw comics with me and the grand9! It was so freaky. (Also, some of the things I can’t unsee... *shivers*)

EverSpike

@Luna: can you get the dates of the other characters? I think it would be cool to celebrate their birthdays in some fashion. At least on the site.

LittleFinger

Weee! It would be so great to have MC parties! We can even make them like meet-ups or something? That would be so crazy!

PlayedPiece

@PPI: I warned you not to do this! It was fun at first, but it’s starting to get really annoying! Look, your my friends and I don’t want to make you sad, but there are people that don’t find this amazing.

Just stick to normal comments, okay?

LightSparkle

Sorry :(

PPI

Sorry :(

PPI

PreviousChapters Next