• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
Spoiler 5

Bellucio Forsa

Model, disciple, chosen

A rising star in the modeling world, Bellucio has worked hard for everything he had. Of noble lineage, faced with difficult times, he's made sacrifices to maintain the false appearances required by his family. Cast between two fates, he has so far managed not to pick a side, but for how long can one serve two masters?

Siblings: None
Place of birth: Mistmount, Gumania
Occupation: Model, College student
Hobby: Darts
Mentor deity: Poseidon
Magic power: Waterwill
Eternity gem: Adamantium

"I've gone a long, long way together..."

RRBB is sick, so it's up to me to keep you all informed of the latest spoilers.

Sadly, my Mistmount Chronicles lore is a bit iffy, but there are several things that seem strange to me. First, is Bellucio spoiler ominous, unlike all the ones until now? Good or bad, the previous four always had a determined path. Bellucio seems to be undecided with "two masters,” and I can only assume one of them is Poseidon. Curious what the other one is.

Another thing, he's the first character to have nothing in his spoiler marked unknown. Nothing is unknown, which is suspicious in itself. That and the adamantium. Seems very meh on the surface.

Finally, that quote? Unless it's a typo (and someone made a career ending mistake) it poses a lot of questions.

Of course, I could be wrong, thoughts?

PaintDrop

Here we go...

We have confirmation Bellucio is a model (not that there was any doubt), but also that he's a discipline of Poseidon (his role, as well as the title of the upcoming scroll).

While in reality-Zeus that's no big deal, the Poseidon in reality-Poseidon is a huge dick! I won't be surprised if it ends out that he's had Bellucio steal all the artifacts from other dimensions. That would be interesting.

Oh, and darts? Darts?!? How much more handy can we get? I understand the writers want the characters to be "as human as possible" but darts? They might invent a sport called a thumb war. :/

MixaMax

I did some research, and it turns out adamantium is actually a mythical metal which has the dominion over water. I can't be sure that's what S. Child had in mind, but it's a very interesting possibility.

Twist

@Twist: I agree that there is a chance that the writers have gone with the water (and weather) control aspect of adamantium, but I'm more convinced they'd focus on the indestructible aspect of it. According to some of the legends, the metal of the ocean could not be harmed by anything, thus a sword of adamantium will never get dull.

Personally, I find it remarkable that there's no confirmation that Poseidon is Bellucio's master. All we have are carefully placed hints, and that is why I think that the "second master" that Bellucio serves might be a Titan.

DarkSparkle

I’m not sure if I'm the only one, but I didn’t see any mention of Molly anywhere. Maybe love is the second "master" that we're hinted at? If the characters age and grow relative to real time, Molly should be of age.

Candle

@Candle: I don't think that's the answer. Molly will probably have a relationship with Icelos and her dream-walking thing. There was just too much focus on it. And we still know nothing about Bellucio's actual role as Poseidon's apprentice. I think he's something like an assassin that eliminates threats, and that the power of adamantium is something else.

What do you think if he can transform himself into water? That would be wicked! Or maybe, instead of controlling the weather, Bellucio can become the weather? Oooh! I so much want a Bellucio hurricane to become a thing right now!

Do you think they'll go for it?

PrinceEric

@Candle: I agree with PrinceEric. The love aspect would be lame. Maybe in 5-10 chapters later we might have stuff develop, but at this stage? What possible benefit could there be? And don't forget that it's pretty much established that each chapter is linked to a character. Molly had her turn, and I don't think we'll be getting back to her for a while.

@PrinceEric: I so hope you are wrong. Controlling water is already a huge cliche. Controlling the weather is... look, if he was so powerful, why can't he just destroy the corporations and take the crown?

MixaMax

What if Bellucio is the Everprince?

SweetStuff

@SweetStuff: that's crazy! But is also sort of cool. Talk about a twist in the plot. If that happens, I promise I'll sing you praises for years to come!

MixaMax

@all: last call for hotel rooms! If you want to book one but haven't till now, let me know!

A small hint before Luna tears off my ears: adamantium, and water, is also linked to the moon. ;)

CEOWitch

I think DarkSparkle is right. There's too much focus on the water for it to be true. And the titan theory? Simply beautiful! We have everyone worrying how close Bellucio is to Poseidon, only to learn he's titan spawn. :)

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: hmm, what is Bellucio is a crystal human and his special power is to turn his clothes (or those of others) to water? That would bring to some interesting situations :)

Brush

@Brush: are you hitting on me?

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: do you want me to? :) Please tell me you're a charming crystal blond with glasses. *hubba hubba* *ear nibble*

Brush

Brush: pfft! Leave the kid alone. Can't you see she's doing her best to attract Dark's attention? :P

MixaMax

@MixaMax: Who in Tartarus do you think you are?!? Just because somepony is smarter than you doesn't give you the right to use me to ridicule her and drag her to you level! You're projecting so hard it's not even funny! I bet you've never seen a stallion in your life! Other than your body cushion!

@Brush: did you seriously ask me that? I take it you're the site playmare, but seriously get yourself under control! There are foals here and they could do without your suggestiveness! LyraHands didn't make her site for that!

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: you're so cute when you get angry :P

MixaMax

@MixaMax: I can't believe you said that... ;)

DarkSparkle

...

Jade the Evervirgin

@all: let me stop you all before this gets out of control. As fun as it is, there really are young viewers, and if Tech were here (and not busy) he'd go on a long lecture how we must act responsibly, appropriately, and so on.

That said, somepony please write a story with Bellucio having the power to turn clothes into water O:)

LyraHands

@LyraHands: well, I won't write about it... ;)

PaintDrop

Author's Note:

Out of curiosity:

DarkMax, DarkJade, or JadeMax? What are your theories? :D

PreviousChapters Next