• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,949 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,949

PreviousChapters Next
Clouds and Tempers

@AwesomePony: Think it's funny? Arranging the clouds so that it's always raining along the path from my place to work? What are you? Ten? And that "micro tornado" that got loose in my house?

Well, let me tell you something! Do you have any idea where I spent the last few days? That's right, I was Jade, so there goes your absurd plan to change something! I'd say what we were doing but I don't to get banned, and I don't think you'll understand (since you've never done it before!)

MixaMax

This escalated quickly...

LyraHands

Sorry, Lyra, but that feather duster has delusions that my Jade actually likes her and it's getting really old really fast!

MixaMax

Oh my! AwesomePony has a crush? Like a real crush?!

DarkSparkle

I'd appreciate if the conversation moved to a more private venue.

The TechNightling

@MixaMax: Remember what we talked about? No more anger issues, okay? :) You have nothing to worry about.

InItForTheShipping

Right, let's get back to human discussions. (Max, just pass through w pro when you can and we'll discuss this, okay?)

Before discussing some special action on my part (no, I haven't asked Blueblood or Luna about it) I just want to say that I'm surprised about the events in the latest chapter of School Days. The start had much more melancholy, leading me to believe it would end up a tragedy, or a sad fic at best. This last chapter...wow. Way to give hope to a romantic relationship. (Of course, EndlessHearts could just as easily crush it in her next chapter.)

Oh, and nice to see Brush writing again. :D

Now for my theory on Chosen. Personally, I think we'll see far more characters than the two obvious choices. Remember how we saw a photo of the disciples in Poseidon reality (in Bellucio's home)? Well, I think they will be the main focus of the book, maybe it isn't only about taking artifacts, but the infighting as they try to amass power and find out what happened to Poseidon. :)

LyraHands

Quick tangent: The reading is still on, right? Spike and Starlight promised they'd helped with food and setting up the place :) Oh, this will be so much fun!

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Now sure my sis would let me, she still isn't all that impressed with this reading stuff. I read the chapters so far and think they're nice and all, but she still refuses to let me :(

WaterBottle

@DarkSparkle: I might miss it as well. Due to events beyond my control I'll be staying a bit longer in the Crystal Empire.

@LyraHands: Good theory! One other thing. Unless I'm mistaken, most of the disciples were male, right? That would make Molly the only female chosen (other than Eury, but she doesn't count). That definitely would give fuel to a lot of new stories (mostly slap, though :)).

RRBB

Yes, the slap stories :/ This is becoming a problem. The more we grow the more the amount of slap increases. For those of you who think it's fun...it isn't. @LyraHands, can we choose to delay responses to those? Or get help? It's just that lately I've been the only one to reread through those?

Mota hasn't touched anything in weeks, RRBB and Jade are sporadic at best, the rest... I honestly can't remember who the rest are!

Interesting theory, though. Doubt it, but interesting. Here's why I don't think it can work. We know that Chosen is a spinoff, so it's logical to think they will do their own thing. I also suspect that the events will take part in the same time/place as the main series; and while what you describe would fit perfectly, you forget the obvious: neither Bellucio nor Molly are in fact chosen yet ;)

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: remind me, is this why you cycle through boyfriends?

DarkSparkle

@LightSparkle: That burn! :P

And yeah, I've been slacking, but that is the past! What you see is the new RRBB! The 100% positive, go through ten fics a minute, leave ponies crying with rejections RRBB! :D

RRBB

@LyraHands: Actually, I was about to talk to you about that. Maybe it's time to review the curators? I've received some quit requests, and there has been less activity lately.

CodeFilly

Are you *yay* kidding me?! A thundercloud above town hall?!? @AwesomePony: If you want to tell me anything go ahead and tell me in my face! Mare to mare! I'll be waiting outside for ten minutes! Be there or else!

MixaMax

@MixaMax, @AwesomePony: please don't do anything silly. I like you a lot and it hurts me when my close friends are fighting.

Brush

Sorry, Brush, but enough is enough. AwesomePony continues hitting on my fiancé, even after numerous warnings, she refuses to back off even after we had a serious talk, and now she's put clouds above my house and work! What's next? Summer hail?!

MixaMax

@MixaMax: Well CLEARLY you can't take a joke! A little rain never hurt anypony. And I totally am not hitting on Jade! Unlike you, I happen to trust his judgement (as terrible as it is).

Admit it, you're just jealous that I have wings and write better than you! Oh, and I'll totally be there in two minutes! Don't think you could scare me with your loud mouth nonsense! It's time for ponies to see what you really are: another loudmouth Trixie!

AwesomePony

Okay, a few lines have been crossed. For one such talks should occur at all, let alone on the main section. The only reason I'm not removing them is to let others know precisely what not to do and the consequences of such actions.

I'll be banning you both for 3 days. I hope I don't have to ban you again after that. If anything's the matter just call me and we can discuss this like civilized mares.

I'm locking the thread!

LyraHands

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next