• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,948 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,948

PreviousChapters Next
Cloudsdale Preparations

@all: this is the standard 24 hours reminder post. The reading of the final chapter of Midnight Castle will take place tomorrow. After discussions it has been agreed that all the last 3 chapters will be read, however PrinceEric would only do an analysis of the very last.

In addition, please let EverSpike know if you have any particular dietary requirements. The event will start at four in the afternoon and continue up to seven (with the option of going on for a few hours longer if desired).

If parental or guardian permission is required, please let the ponies involved get in touch with me.

See you tomorrow.

DarkSparkle

Tomorrow will be the first official reading of Dream Productions. Yeah, yeah, I know I’ve only been talking about this since forever, but this is a sorta big thing. (The really big thing will be when the dreamscroll tech gets out there! Expect it sometime next year!)

One thing I’d like to be clear about: Simile is a highly skilled artist with vast experience in performance, writing, illusionism, dreamscaping (duh!), and calligraphy. PLEASE let her get some rest between performances and try to limit autographs to when she is okay with giving them!

I shouldn’t even be writing this, but stars are ponies too! They need some rest and privacy on occasion!

RRBB

Pfft! Don’t listen to her! I’m never too tired for autographs unless I am :P

Simile

I’ll be there in the morning, so if anypony wants to see me, send a PM. :)

I might also bring a few friends (PlayedPiece is a certain, in talks with a few others). Please try not to overwhelm them, okay?

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: I am looking forward talking to them, and would just like to remind you to bring what I asked (in case you have forgotten).

DarkSparkle

The griffin wing is ready! We’ve been preparing this for weeks! (I even got this wicked costume and let me tell you it’s the *yay*!)

Here will the reading be? The gazebo last time was a great idea! Much more space and fresh air. @AwesomePony, Adrianne for some clouds, okay, loser? Is so grate watching dream readings from the sky :)

Feather

@Feather: who do you think I am?! Of course there will be clouds! And NONE thunderclouds this time. (Looking at you, @DaBoss).

Actually, won’t it be better if we do it in Cloudsdale? I mean we have a pretty awesome cloudscape and all, and I think I can get a stadium (my dad knows a few people). It’s not like there’s a championship or anything.

AwesomePony

@EverSpike: Don’t worry! I’ll help you take it there! I think I have an idea \.\ /./

PPI

@AwesomePony: that is a very good suggestion.

@all: the event will be moved to cloudsdale, starting from five. Non-pegasi, please be in Ponyville at four so I can mass cast a cloudwalking spell.

DarkSparkle

*sigh* I see how to get the food there...

EverSpike

@EverSpike: Don’t worry! I’ll help you take it there! I think I have an idea ^.^

PPI

I can talk with my mom to use her balloon, if that helps. It can only hold four, but it can carry a lot of food.

I’ll talk to her tonight. It should be okay, but I’ll need somepony to get my BF to the event? I’ll probably be busy with this.

Quarters

@Celestia: You’ll be there, right? I mean sorry for last time, but it will be so cool to see you again. Well, I mean better than last time O:)

Flying is so cool! Can’t wait to see how things are! Oh, and I’ve started to learn cooking! LightSparkle said that you might like it!

PlayedPiece

Wow! For the first time I won’t have to move anywhere! :) Kidding!

It will be so cool! Also, do you have any theories? Tomorrow, we’ll see who is right and who wrong!

Oh! Oopsy will be bringing plushies, so... we... if you happen to like them enough to buy O:)

PrinceEric

I’m still unsure if I’ll make it. Flurry wants to go a lot to meet “the Princess Jennifer writers” but... well we’ll see how things go. If I go, I can cast cloud walking on whoever is going. I’ll know more in a while.

InItForTheShipping

I’ll just go to see you pathetic losers watching stupid pretty pony things. Ha!

SteveThumb

There’s a chance I might go. Still thinking about it. If I go and anyone makes fun of me, I’ll beat you up!

I know that it’s all fun and games for you, but I might get in trouble for this. So, no jokes, okay?!

HoofTies

@HoofTies: Hey, if anypony causes any trouble I’ll buck him off the cloud, okay? Let them just try!

AwesomePony

@all: final update.

The event will take place at five at Cloudsdale stadium. Departure from Ponyville will be at four. If you’re going from other cities, see if there’s anyone who could cast a cloud walking spell on you.if not you won’t be able to join the event.

Be sure to tell EverSpike or PPI of your diathermy needs, or bring your own food.

This will be a four hour event, so plan accordingly.

DarkSparkle

Well, it’s decided. Salty, Flurry, and myself will be going. Flurry has promised to be at her best behavior, but you know fillies... O:)

InItForTheShipping

I can’t wait to get there! Finally I’ll have a chance to spend half a day in the open again. Just please don’t ask that Gothling becomes any MC characters, okay? I want to spend some time with him.

Heh, it’s funny how big this has become. Almost all of us have to post requests to get some peace during grand events. It’s almost like we’re celebrities. I suppose technically we are in our small corner of the reality, but... it’s just mind boggling. A pity Lyra can’t be there. She’d have liked this.

PaintDrop

Funny you should say that. I’ll be there ;)

LyraHands

PreviousChapters Next