• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
Reading Preparations

Tomorrow's the big day! :) Everyone ready? I've assurances (*nudge*) that my copy of Chosen will arrive on time so the evening will be all to reading :)

I've got food covered I think (thank you, Spike and PPI) but just in case, if you want something more feel free to bring it with you :)

Oh, and if you need parental permission or anything, just let your parents know to send me a letter (or just ask if they are in Ponyville) :)

I'm so excited! I haven't had a reading gathering since I was in Canterlot :))) This is going to be so great!

DarkSparkle

Don't you worry, your copy will arrive safe and sound ;)

Oh, can I bring a plus one, by the way? Or maybe a plus two? O:)

DaBoss

@DaBoss: Of course :) Anypony I know?

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Sadly I won't be able to make it. Mom's already upset about me not going to see her when I visited the Crystal Empire... and I really don't want to add to the drama. Plus, surprise exams. (Serves me right for asking about extra credit.) :/

You have fun, though ;)

LightSparkle

@DarkSparkle: actually... might be kind of awkward. One is my little brother (he's been wanting to join for a while, but is too much into sports to have time for aethernet). The other... well, let's say it's somepony you knew well. Very well O:)

DaBoss

@LightSparkle: What? Want me to talk to her? I'm sure we could come to a mutually agreeable solution. It would be a shame to miss out.

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Naah, forget it. It's my problem. I'll just focus on my studies, and maybe a cute boy. ;)

LightSparkle

@DarkSparkle: I'd love to be there! Problem is that I already spent all my allowance on things and don't want to and parents for more. :( (I got into an accident a few weeks back and my wing still hasn't recovered.)

PrinceEric

@PrinceEric: no worries, I'll get you there :)

@CEOWitch: somepony duplicated the schedule so i ended up with an additional free weekend. (I heard that there's a chance I appear in a seven or two :P) Just kidding. I wish I could have seen your reaction.

Fleetfoot

We'll be there as well!

Lurkling

Well, I'll be there...along with my stupid sister :/ This is so embarrassing. When she heard that there will be stallions there (yes, that means you, ForceFeedback) she went all crazy and insisted on joining. Yay me :(

Please don't laugh if I appear with some silly costume again.

@PaintDrop: Will you be bringing a plus one? ^.^

SweetStuff

@RRBB: I'll kill you! :/

No, I won't be bringing a plus one. I'll only go there to find RRBB and tear her ears off. Not like she uses them anyway!

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: Please don't. They are very cut ears.

Short&Hoofy

@PaintDrop: Ha! I dare you :P

Don't worry about food. I've spoken with my parents and they'll be making sure we have everything we need. Just one thing, though... Cheerilee, I know this is rude, but it will be very awkward having you there as well.

Now, I'm not saying you should go if you want to, but... half our class will be there. (Awkward...)

RRBB

@DarkSparkle: I won't be able to make it either. The hubby got called to do important stuff and I have to take care of the little one while he's gone. Hopefully next time.

InItForTheShipping

Yeah! My sis said I can go as long as she comes along. This will be so great! Just like meetup, but better! And this time I'll be able to understand what y'all are talking about!

WaterBottle

@YouKnowWho: Uh-huh! :) They were like "he's mine" *bang* "says who?" *flip* "says me!* *kick*

Went all the way to dark. Then they went to Sugarcube Corners, bought a barrel of cider, got drunk, and started talking about stallions.

@Jade: I have no idea you were ticklish there! I'm adding to my file! :D

PPI

Cool! Guess I'll bring my "sister" as well :) I've just one concern, though... and it's a large one. @Short&Hoofy, is your sister okay? I heard stuff about manes being bitten, hooves exchanged and more.

YouKnowWho

... and of course both of them are still banned. :/ I'll have some words with the, about this. I mean, seriously! The obvious aside, who discusses such things at all! First they make a mess of things, without asking my opinion one way or the other. Then this! What's next?

Jade

@Jade: The price of being beautiful. I know, it can be a burden at times.

Seriously, lighten up a bit :) Do you know how many guys would like to be in your shoes? (Of course they will deny it, the hypocrites!) Having 3 cute mares literally fight for you is kind of a big deal ;)

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: only you can come up with an answer like that. I'll still be having words with Max, though.

Jade

I'll be there, and I've convinced Brush to join in. Just, cool it round her, okay? Nopony likes captain obvious.

CEOWitch

I'll be there. Sadly, Blueblood won't make it. He got all worked up that his marefriend had to work the next few days, so went to raise hell. :/ Some things never change, I guess.

Luna

I'm so there! :D

HopHop

Me too! We'll see each other there, @Hop!

MightyDragon

You goof! We're sitting at the same table. :P

HopHop

Shhh! We don't want the future wife to find out.

MightyDragon

"The future wife" is sitting right beside you and will be tagging along to make sure you and Mini don't elope. :P

CodeFilly

Drat! Foiled again!

MightyDragon

@DarkSparkle: I won't be going. My father just arrived at work. I've no idea what this is about. If I make it I make it, but for now count me out.

LyraHands

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next