• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
Missing

Has anypony seen PaintDrop? We were supposed to meet before school this morning, but she didn't show up.

Short&Hoofy

Nope. I tried to get her to my place again, but she said she was going to see RRBB. I hope nothing's happened to her :(

@RRBB, @MasterOfThisAstra: Do you know anything?

SweetStuff

Huh? We spoke yesterday morning saying she might need some help from me. I thought it was drawing related so I didn't think anything about it. Has nopony seen her since then?

Brush

@SweetStuff: A bit difficult for me to check, but I, sure everything's fine. When she was a filly she'd lock herself in her room when she was really upset. Give her a while, she'll be back complaining as usual.

MasterOfThisAstra

@MasterOfThisAstra: That's a relief :) I was worried for a moment. I guess from time to time we all could use a bit of time off. Although my stupid sister has been threatening to cut my aethenet access if I didn't start behaving like a "proper lady" :/ What the hay is that supposed to me?!?

@ForceFeedback: I'm a perfect lady, right?

SweetStuff

@SweetStuff: Err... is that a trick question?

ForceFeedback

@ForceFeedback: You are the worst! :/

SweetStuff

Seems like I'll have to go on a visit sooner than I though. Since I'm already in Ponyville and have nothing important to do, I'll pass by Paint to see how she's doing. Will probably be at Sugarcube Corner afterwards if anypony wants to chat.

CEOWitch

@CEOWitch: Deal! I'll be there on a visit as well :)

Also, I'd snuggle Omni till he (nearly) breaks :)))

HopHop

@Short&Hoofy, @SweetStuff: I can tell you one thing... Paint never came to my place after school. I wasn't in the best condition, so I didn't notice much, but now that you mention it, she usually always visits after school.

@CEOWicth: let us know how things are, okay?

Some friend I turned out to be :/

RRBB

@RRBB: You're a great friend. You just don't see it.

Short&Hoofy

I swear, something's there's more drama here than there is in MCE :/ I'm sure that Paint is fine, but just in case I'll pass through her place after work. Also, save me a seat at Sugarcube owners, okay?

@HopHop: You owe me 50 bits!

MixaMax

What have you fillies gotten messed up into again?

TheRealLuna

Max has a point there. Lately the site has been a mess of accidents, sickness, heartbreak, and intrigue. Has someone started a real life novel without telling me? (I'm looking at you @InItForTheShipping)

Totally unrelated, I got in a totally random talk with some guy at a coffee shop nearby. Turns out he's something in a publishing house and was interested in my MCE writing (don't ask). Long story short, he said he'd looked to look over my stuff, and also expressed a desire to get in touch with S&S concerning future MCE stories. @Luna, I've PMed you his details if interested.

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: That's great! *hugs* Mota managed to get the thing I've been working with him in publishable for, and has even gotten a deal :) I wasn't going to say anything, but we expect it to be out in a few weeks to a month :)))

Brush

@Brush: Please tell em when it's out. I love your work and I'll definitely buy it :)

Candle

@Brush: Wow! Hope I'm as lucky :) Well deserved! Wing slap! ;)

LightSparkle

Meanwhile I'm still sick in bed... and despite what some ponies claim the healing properties of books are vastly exaggerated :/

TrueSparkle

It's officially time to be concerned!
I went by Paint's place and her parents told em she been home since she left for school yesterday morning. Since they are aware of the RRBB situation they thought she had spent the night there.

@RRBb: are you sure she didn't pass by your place? Maybe your parents didn't tell you or something?

CEOWicth

*yay* this! This is bad! We had a PM chat and she seemed a bit stressed. I hope I didn't push her over the edge :(( I'm telling @DarkSparkle!

YouKnowWho

Now let's remain calm, everypony, this is a serious situation, but panicking won't solve anything. I'll go tell the city authorities. You check if she's not spend the night at somepony else.

FunDaisy88

@FunDaisy88: I work at the mayor's office. I'll handle that :/

Sheesh Paint, and you were supposed to be the reliable one.

MixaMax

@CEOWitch: I checked. She never came! *yay*! *yay* *yay* *yay*! That stupid little... :(

@PaintDrop: If you've gotten yourself in trouble I won't forgive you, you hear?! I'll find you and will scream at you for days!!!

RRBB

@AwesomePony, @Lurkling, @FleetFoot, @Number1: Whoever of you can, fly around Ponyville. She's an earth pony so I doubt she has gone far.

Anypony know the train schedule?

CEOWitch

Whoa! This is a bit too real :( I'm not that far away so I'll check out the area too. No idea about trains.

Feather

I hope everything's alright :( From yesterday there have been:

2 express rides to Manehattan
3 standard to Canterlot
1 Crystal Empire (via Manehattan)
Dodge has been cancelled due to repairs.

Candle

I think I know where she might be. I'll go check.

Short&Hoofy

@Short&Hoofy: Don't you dare! If you set one hoof outside Ponyville we're going to have words! @SweetStuff, @YouKnowWho: grab her!

MixaMax

@MixaMax: Can't :( YouKnowWho rushed after her, though. Everypony in school is going crazy :(

SweetStuff

I'll see if I can use some tracking spell.

CodeFilly

@Jade, do something about this! :(((

MixaMax

@MixaMax: He's in the middle of an exam. I've booked tickets on the first train to Ponyville. Once he's done we'll go straight there.

MasterOfThisAstra

@MasterOfThisAstra: I have a faster way. Just get him and come see me.

MightyDragon

I've created a special emergency thread where everyone can freely post updates on the matter. Meanwhile, I'm locking this one.

If you need to have access to the emergency thread but don't, let me know.

The TechNightling

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

Please participate in the poll! (Just speculation. The results will NOT influence the actual outcome.) :)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12753068

PreviousChapters Next