• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
Consequences

Girls, I know it's unusual coming from me, but I have something important to say.

I won't pretend it's been easy, but we've had a long discussion with my sis and I'll be moving her to stay with Jade's parents in the Crystal Empire. Hopefully she'll still get to visit, but her life will be there now. I've already spoken with the school and with Luna to get her paperwork started.

It's sad this should happen in the middle of the school year, but I can't in all good conscience let her go back here. Lying to me, skipping classes, other issues... Before you all charge at me, I'm not blaming her. Short and I had a long talk and we believe this is for the best.

Sorry I had to bring such news.

MixaMax

@MixaMax: What the hay?!? Max, tell me this some prank or something!

RRBB

@RRBB: Hey, it's okay. It's for the best. I'll still be online. And it's not like it'll happen right away. Teach said it'll be weeks at least until everything is set up.

Short&Hoofy

@Short&Hoofy: We must talk. When are you coming back to school?

RRBB

@RRBB: Please no. My ears are still ringing after my last talk. Let's just try to have a nice month before I go. Please?

Short&Hoofy

My parents and I will be taking good care of her so don't worry, girls. Best we could do is move on to other things. I might disappear for a few days (catching up on my lost week of school) but I'll be making the necessary arrangements.

Thanks for you understanding, all.

Jade

@Short&Hoofy: I'll make time to show you the city when you arrive. Chin up, sweetie, it'll be alright :)

InItForTheShipping

In other news, Simile and EndlessHearts have updated great chapters. Only bad thing, both chapters are on the sad side. More betrayal going on in in Daggers, and School Days really had a depressing scene with that confrontation.

I'm impressed you girls can put out such content so fast. Are you published?

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: Seriously? :/

RRBB

@RRBB: Yes, seriously. I suggest you read the stories.

PaintDrop

What's going on? I was only gone a few days and this happens? :( Buck it up a tree!

@MixaMax: I'm going to your house right now to learn more of this!

Brush

@Brush: You won't find anypony there. I'm at work.

MixaMax

Buck you, Max!

Brush

@Brush: couldn't resist. :) Sure, come over. I've had a long talk with Lyra about this.

@PaintDrop: Yeah, they are pretty good. Better than the series even.

Starting rant.

Seriously? The Director is Danny? What were they thinking?! I get the whole reality split thing, but things are getting absurd. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if the Everprince is actually the grand 9 who are his aspects split into realities then merged into one! (See, I can think up crazy stuff too. I wanna be a writer.)

Also, I'm having second thoughts on that dream thing. If Poseidon has been sending the dreams all along, why were they so inefficient? There have been several chapters in which the dreams helped Danny and co defeat rogue followers of Poseidon. Yes, I know there could be some deep, dark plan, but come on! We're going from one cliche to another.

I'm starting to like Icelos, though. I went back to the original series and he was quite well written. (You were right, Tech, there were some good scenes. Not chapters, though :P)

Back to School Days, maybe it's because of present circumstances, but it gives me the feels. I can't stop reading it, but I also want to throw it away and never look at it ever again! You really can tug the heartstrings, Endless. :)

MixaMax

@MixaMax: Guess I have competition.

Joking. @EndlessHearts is good. I think we would make a great match if we combine our writing styles. Where do you live, if it's okay asking? I'd love to meet you.

Simile

@Simile: Crystal Empire. I'm not there now.

EndlessHearts

Collaborations... that reminds me of the project @Brush, @Bob, and I were supposed to start. What happened with that, eh? :/

What about we get together and actually write the *yay* thing?

RRBB

@Brush: You're back! Now get writing! :P

@RRBB: Yeah, you should get to that. Also, why did you stop the Danny Saga? :(

@Short&Hoofy: Always here if you need me.

LyraHands

@Short&Hoofy: Noooooo! :( *hugs* Why, Short? :((( Please don't go. Just saying that makes me miss you. Isn't there anything I can do to make you stay? *tight hugs*

SweetStuff

@SweetStuff: Wow. Sweet, I never knew you saw Short like that. Show some self control, will you? Sheesh! What will Rumble think?

RRBB

@RRBB: You kidding? Hot U-U action? He'll probably be watching. :P

YouKnowWho

That moment when you're no longer sure what part of the posts are real and what are fantasy... Love it! :)

Feather

@RRBB, @YouKnowWho: You're horrible! :(((

SweetStuff

@RRBB: And back to being a jerk... :/

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: What did I do? :/

RRBB

I think we're veering dangerous towards the area that we shouldn't. I can hear Tech trying his best not to come in here and clobber us all with his hoof of justice.

We better stop.

LyraHands

Guess I picked a bad time to join.

Hi, everybody. I'm Sgt Pepper and I'd like to say I'm a huge fan of this site and the series. (I actually saw some of you when you came to Canterlot for your convention :))

Well, that's about it. Can't wait for next week's chapter and the calumniation of the first arc. :)

Sgt Pepper

@Sgt Pepper: Hello, hello. :) Welcome to our growing corner of the aethernet :D We're always glad to have new members. And don't be scared of the craziness. Everypony's just goofing around :)

LyraHands

@Sgt Pepper: Sergeant? Does that mean you're a stallion?

Brush

@Brush: Yes, but I'm just a common guard. :) That was my nickname when I was a colt (I'd love to eat peppers.)

Sgt Pepper

@Sgt Pepper: Oooh, bby! Come 'ere and I'll give you some peppers. :D

Brush

I've seen enough Brush posts to know where this is going.
This thread has been preemptively locked!

LyraHands

PreviousChapters Next