• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,949 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,949

PreviousChapters Next
Lyra in Ponyville

@all: I know I’ll regret this (just kidding :P)… I’m back in Ponyville!

Yes, you heard right! I’m here again after a long verbal battle with doctors and parents. Maybe it’s because I haven’t been here for so long, but I can say… mare, does this place look different. It honestly feels like I’ve been away for years and finally got home now after a journey across half Equestria.

Bob (along with friends, I know who you are :P ) has fixed up our home so as to withstand the magic bursts of Dream and Megan. (Oh, and they already love PPI, so that’s a somewhat positive sign :) ) Now, before you start flooding me with requests to babysit: there are already a few ponies whom I have spoken to (and have agreed), and if you’re not asked by now you won’t be.

That said, if anyone wants to see me (the consolation prize, I know :P ) I’ll be free in a few hours. No foals, though! And yes, their manes still glow (so stop asking :P )

Now that’s said, we can return to our standard topics of… MCE2 rumors :D

LyraHands

@LyraHands: Pfft! Rumors. You pretty much know everything there is! :P

As one of the ponies in Canterlot I’m sorry to see you go, but I’ll see you in less than a week at the meetup, so that’s fine :)

And in the spirit of things, I’d like to announce that I would be announcing something soon. Think of that as you wish.

Luna

Dibs!

@LyraHands: you have no idea what you’ve done! Everypony and her pet will be out there to see you and your foals :P

And it wouldn’t be me without my usual rant (stars, I’m becoming more like Max every day).

Please do NOT submit contest stories before editing them. I know exactly what I’m talking about because I PMed a few ponies asking. It’s cool that you want to have something submitted and then get a chance to edit it, but think of the curators and judges! Contest fics are given a special priority and are sent directly to LyraHands and the judges. Thankfully none of them spent any time evaluating, but it could have been a case of a judge giving a low mark, then moving to other stories while the author edits her work.

Anyway rant over. Foals, babies, etc...

RRBB

Thanks, @RRBB. I was going to mention that, chiefly because I received a terrible story from a well written author, and also asked her what was going on since she had days to spare.

Let me just say, this is through no fault of tech author’s. Myself and the other judges should have been clearer when posting the rules. And just to be certain, none of the entries will be read until the end of the submission period.

Thank you,

The TechNightling

@LyraHands: I want to see!

FlurryHeart

And that is why we don’t just give into foal’s demands to have a site account just because she asked... @SaltyHuman.

@FlurryHeart: young lady, if I learn that you have been teleporting to LyraHands to see her foals, I’ll put an end to all Jennifer stories! And don’t even think of asking Simile to write more of them just for you!

Is that clear?

InItForTheShipping

Yes, mommy...

FlurryHeart

Don’t worry, @FlurryHeart. I’ll write Jennifer fics whenever you want :) But your mother is correct. Lyra’s foals are still too young to have lots of visitors. Keep in mind they aren’t as strong as you. They need to trot and rest a lot on their own at that age.

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: but auntie, you don’t write as well as Simile! :(

FlurryHeart

@DarkSparkle: ouch :) at least she didn’t accuse you of only writing about centaurs :P

TrueSparkle

@FlurryHeart: I know... :) I can still write stories about Princess Jennifer, right? I promise they’ll be nice and full of adventure in exotic lands.

@LyraHands: umm, is it okay if I come and see you? I mean you’ve been through a lot and I don’t want to burden or pressure you or anything.

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: don’t worry, I’m okay with you bringing your boyfriend. :) I’m not saying I will be hug right away, but the major reason for my shattered state was the changing biochemistry during pregnancy (as you should know :P) I’m perfectly fine now.

@FlurryHeart: don’t listen do them! You can visit anytime you want, as long as your mother and father know and are alright with it :)

LyraHands

Heh. By next the convention there will be quite a lot of mini Nightlings, I think :) That certainly will be fun :)

RRBB

Well, I’m not sure I’m ready for foals, but there might be certain changes for me next year. Needless to say I’ve been charting Gothling Poet for a while now and... well, we’ve decided to see how things go. :)

@LyraHands: Let me know if there’s anything you need, okay? I know Bob probably has everything covered, but just in case.

PaintDrop

@Brush: you sneaky sneak! You planned that, didn’t you? I don’t know what to say... honestly! All the effort you had to put in... and I strongly suspect Max was also involved in some devious way.

Thank you both! You’ve made me cry with joy... *cries*

LyraHands

@PaintDrop: thank you :)

LyraHands

Party at sugarcube corner! :)

Edit: Can I come along as well?

PPI

@PPI: you know that’ll get mom furious, right? :P

Maybe a bit later? I’m sure that LyraHands will be okay.

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle, @PPI: what are you talking about? O.o

LyraHands

@LyraHands: I brought you a little something. I’m not sure it’ll work, because it shouldn’t, but with your foals being so magic, maybe it will? I’m completely doing this on impulse. I haven’t spoken to anypony whether it’s possible, so I just hope I didn’t do anything wrong O:)

Check your mail :) A lot of Nightlings pitches in, I just went ahead and did what I think what would be best.

DaBoss

You maniac! You bought a cloud bed for the foals?! Those things must cost a fortune!

Edit: and they work! Well not exactly like they would for a pegasus, but Dream and Megan only sink slightly in them, making it perfect! I... Girls, why do you do this to me? Just when I think I’m used to your insanity you do this and get me all mushy.

I really need a moment to process this.

LyraHands

Due to LyraHands crying happily in the foal’s room, I’ll have to end the thread here. See you in Sugarcube Corner, all that decide. :)

Bob

Author's Note:

10 chapters remaining...

PreviousChapters Next