• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
Laughs and Tears

Oh my goodness! This is wild! I got to spend time with Octavia Harmony, Vinyl Scratch, and CEOWitch! (My lips are sealed! <3)

It was so great! Not only did we get to record my song (3-4 versions of it) but I also got to hang with Octavia :))) Of course my sister had to tag along :/ I don't think she even got what was going on. CEOWitch tried to plain, but sis never was a bookpony.

@Luna, @TheRealLuna: <3 you both! *hugs* Pity you were busy. Would have liked to hang out...

SweetStuff

@SweetStuff: no worries :) Small world, though.

Shame you couldn't stay till the meetup. I thought you had arranged that. It's not like it would have cost you anything. :/

By the way, some girls on the squad are hooked on Vinyl's remix of your song. The rhythm is really good for concentrating during flight and your voice is really a good match. Don't get me wrong, I love Octavia's song to death, but it's something I'd listen in the privacy of my own home... when nopony will see me cry.

CEOWitch

I never thought you to be such a softy, love. ;)

Octavia

@Octavia: Octavia! I can't believe it! You actually joined?! :D Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! <3

SweetStuff

How could I not? :) After the performance you did, it would be a shame if I at least didn't check what inspired you. And let us not forget that Lyra and I have been friends for a while, not to mention colleagues.

@LyraHands: I'm glad you achieved your dream. Sorry for what happened with your parents. If there's anything I could help with, let me know.

Octavia

Miss Harmony, this is indeed an honour!

Can I just say that I find your work delightful. My son has all your records and I myself have a few personal copies. While, I suspect this would hardly be to your taste, let me welcome you to our small corner of the aethernet—where passions and enthusiasm run high and miracles happen.

The TechNightling

@Octavia: Octy! (I'm not sure you remember, but my father hired you for my cute-ceañera.)

Please tell me you'll consider reading the series. I know it sounds strange on the surface, but maybe just give the first two scrolls a chance? If after that you don't like the series, I perfectly understand and will drop the matter.

Thank you a lot for helping SweetStuff. Having you help out in a song is a big deal (not only for Sweet, but for all of us). I honestly hope, there are most songs to come.

PaintDrop

Thank you, Tech. I'm honoured :) Is that a fellow Trotney I sense?

Apologies, dear, but I have been to a number of important occasions. I'm sure if I see you I'll remember. :) And I will gladly give the scrolls a read, especially after CEOWitch was kind enough to provide me with a few signed from the Wonderbolts and the writers.:)

Octavia

@SweetStuff: I'm so envious right now! If it wasn't for my stupid parents and my stupid fight at school, I could have gone to Canterlot with you! :/ Did you take lots of photos, at least? :)

RRBB

@RRBB: Sorry :( I just did the singing. I completely forgot to take photos.

SweetStuff

@RRBB: what did you get yourself into again? :/ I thought your fighting days were over?

@Octavia: Yo, Tavi! It's Dopey :) Nice to see you in our little piece of chaos.

MixaMax

@MixaMax: It wasn't a real fight! Just a misunderstanding, okay? And I don't want to talk about it!

RRBB

Some news from me. I'm at Paint's working on my new story, and I got thinking. You know what day it is tomorrow, right? Anypony have any plans for the occasion? It's scary how close that is to our first meetup.

To mark the occasion, I'll be doing requests: short stories in MC / MCE that you want to give to somepony special. (Friends also work :)) RRBB, you get first pick ;)

Brush

@Brush: who cares about a stupid holiday anyway?!? :/

RRBB

@Brush: sorry, I'm just not in the best place right now :( I'll be fine. My parents already promised I could go to Canterlot, so there's that at least. It's just that... today was a really bad day for me. I wish I could have gone to Canterlot to hear SweetStuff sing. Instead I chose to stay at school and try to be nice. :/ Some good that did me. :(

RRBB

@RRBB: Everything will be okay! I'll bake a fresh batch of candy canes just for you when we meet. :)

Twist

@Twist: you can't fix everything with candy...

RRBB

@RRBB: I'm taking you with us this afternoon! It'll do you good. Plus my brother and Brush will be there.

PaintDrop

@RRBB: I hope nothing serious has happened.

Octavia

@Octavia: no, nothing serious. Just nonsense. Sorry you had to see this :( I really mess up the mood at times. Is super cool for you to make an account here :)

RRBB

@RRBB: You know best, but if it was you-know-who, I'd like to know.

MixaMax

@MixaMax: yes it was! Can we drop it now? Please?

RRBB

Well, I'm getting married tomorrow...

MightyDragon

What?!?

MixaMax

What?!?

Brush

Huh?

CodeFilly

Seriously?!?

RRBB

Oh, my bad. I meant I'm getting mared tomorrow. As in seeing my marefriend?

MightyDragon

You jerk! :/

Still love you, though.

CodeFilly

@MightyDragon: Never speak to me again!

Until the meetup.

Brush

@MightyDragon: Wow! Just wow! Code, where did you find that loser? A fine flank can't be worth that much suffering!

MixaMax

If nothing else it definitely is lively here :) Thank you for the welcome, and have fun at your meetup.

Dopey, you never change... :)

Octavia

@MightyDragon: To the moon with you!

TheRealLuna

No! Wait! We need the moon! He'll just mess it up!

Luna

@Luna: Fiiiine! :/

TheRealLuna

@all: What did I just trot back to?!?

LyraHands

PreviousChapters Next