• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
Chosen the Gathering 3

If that wasn't the most obvious things ever! Of course there would be another apprentice who'd been remaining quiet all this time. As if somepony could escape that cliche. At least it wasn't Cassandra or Morpheus. (That would have been so convenient!) Still, someone in Mistmount is another chosen and has been hiding there for centuries? Boring!

I hope there's more in chapter 3.

MixaMax

Here we observe Max in her native environment. Note that unless sleeping or mating the Max is extremely grumpy and loudly displays her disapproval of anything under the sun or moon. Scholars have tried to find the cause of the unusual behavior, but each time they approach, the Max taunts and ridicules them, claiming that scholars nowadays are nothing like ancient scholars and they shouldn't be calling themselves scholars anyway, and why is my sister hanging out with someone she likes without my approval, and why can't anypony appreciate my writing and


Edit: The Max is also know to throw oranges at others while they are writing on the site.

RRBB

I thought it was cool. True it wasn't any surprise that there would be another Chosen nearby the involvement of the megawizrads was cool. I love the Hercules character. Just so cool as he fought off a Sorceress squad from the Ultima corporation (another new one) and just went "Eury had trouble fighting you?! We never should have let her join."

Just to note, she has an evergem and is Titanborn, and still considered to be a weakling compared to those guys? I'm really curious about their story :)

I guess now it's a hunt who finds the Chosen first since no one actually knows where he is. I'm calling it now, he's a reject and he just tells them how to find the real Chosen which are not in Mistmount. My guess - somewhere on an island or something.

PrinceEric

Hmm. Call me intrigued :) I must say that I expected something slightly different. Good start, though. Very impactful by the sound of it. How are the others reacting to it? Or are they busy snuggling? :P

LightSparkle

I hope we start the next chapter soon. Waiting is the worst :/ My sister and Applejack are complaining how unrealistic and void of sensible fashionable choices it is. :( And I thought I couldn't feel worse in this costume. :(((

SweetStuff

@SweetStuff: Well, kid, at least your colt doesn't seem to care. Oh and the wing on your shoulder? Nice touch. :)

Story is fine, but could use a griffin touch. Much more action and scary stuff there. Am I right, AP?

Feather

@All: Okay, who brought the cider? This is supposed to be a reading! We don't want anypony to get drunk (AwesomePony) :/ If things get any worse I'm trapping you in a force bubble till the end of the evening!

Seriously, of the worst ideas!

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Sorry :( Mah sister only wanted to bring some traditional Apple cider from home. We didn't know it would be so strong...

WaterBottle

It's curious how most of the characters in Chosen are male again. The romantic elements are much more, but it's much closer to the Chronicles than Everhere. I wonder if that's deliberate? I don't mind in the least. I love it so far, but find it strange. The way MCE was going I though Chosen would be for both genders, maybe even slightly mare oriented. So far it's... I don't know what exactly. I just know I like it so far :)

On another note, I have a few sketches, including some I could use for blackmail... kidding :D Seriously, there were a few very cute instances I saw and could still draw. For everything else, five bits per sketch. :)

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: You know what I like ;) I'll give you 10 :D

@YouKnowWho: looking good, babe. You did something to your mane, didn't you? :)

RRBB

Nightling readings: where real life shipping surpasses the shipping in the book :) I wish I could be young again. I'm also terrified what will happen when my filly gets your age. Absolutely scary!

InItForTheShipping

@InItForTheShipping: Nothing to worry about! I'll be there to make sure that everything's fine and proper and of adequate age rating.

MightyDragon

@MightyDragon: I'll see you in a few years when you have foals of your own. (Knowing Code you'll be the one stuck taking care of them, while she pursues an academic career. :P) When that happens talk to me about being there. ;P

InItForTheShipping

Umm... I'll work on a duplication spell?

MightyDragon

@MightyDragon: Pfft! I already have one of those. It's easy, actually. I'll teach how to do it, so you can be in several places at once.

TrueSparkle

Thanks, True, but maybe we'll just take turns? Too much magic is never the answer... plus you know MightyDragon. He'll probably end up not being in either of the two places, but start playing instead O&O with himself instead. :)

CodeFilly

Okay, everypony! 5 minutes till the last chapter! (This is so fun! We can start an analysis afterwards :))

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Girl, isn't it midnight where you're at? I know tomorrow isn't a school day, but ponies need to sleep. Not everyone could pull an all nighter like you.

LightSparkle

I've prepared for that! :) There are enough billows and blankets, so if someone falls asleep, I'll just teleport them someone nice and soft and continue the discussion with the rest :) Problem solved! Plus I've already informed the school and most parents that we'll be doing a literary analyses of a modern piece of literature :D

DarkSparkle

That's it! Next time I'm going even if I have to bring my filly with me! I should have done it now, actually!

InItForTheShipping

@InItForTheShipping: Why don't you? Just a zap and you can be there?

LightSparkle

At midnight? :/

InItForTheShipping

Point taken. I'll stay till the last chapter is done. Hopefully someone will send a line when that happens. Night, InItForTheShipping.

LightSparkle

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next