• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,958 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,958

PreviousChapters Next
Wedding Announcement

@all: I have an important announcement to make.

In two month's time, during the first official Nightling convention, MightyDragon and I are getting married. :) This is really a big deal for us (we've been together since school) so we're glad to invite all of you to take part of this.

The ceremony itself will be small and only for family and close friends, but the party itself will be gigantic! MightyDragon has used his influence to have the event at the crystal palace (we must be really important as a fandom: all our meetups end up in palaces :)) so please try not to wreck the place.

Special thanks to @Luna, @InItForTheShipping, and @LyraHands for making this happen! You have no idea how much it means for a pair of geeks such as us.

@RRBB: we know you're going through a very rough time, but we hope you'd come (if not to the event to the wedding ceremony)

Thank you and see you there. :)

CodeFilly

@MightyDragon, @CodeFilly: So it finally happened, eh? Nope, not gonna cry *sniffles*

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit emotional right now, but also very happy for you two! This has been a long way coming, but I never expected it to actually happen. Stars, I feel old. *weep* Now I have to come up with an appropriate gift.

TrueSparkle

@CodeFilly: Nice :) I'm so there! Just need to check if everything is okay (yay bureaucracy :/) And I know just the gift :D

@TrueSparkle: You feel old? *yay* please! :P

Oh, is it okay to bring my boyfriend? He's totally new to all this stuff, but I plan to convert him soon enough :)

LightSparkle

@MightyDragon: Just how many are you prepared to take? Only the regulars are around 50, and that's without the lurkers.

Jade

@Jade: Have no fear, young colt! Everything is under control! Also, I bribed my boss so everything's cool. The place can take up to 5000 I think. :)

MightyDragon

@Jade: I want a room at the palace!

@CodeFilly, @MightyDragon: I'll be taking notes for our wedding. I'm thinking of having it at a palace as well! (I have a cunning plan :)) Best of luck to you two :) (not that I expect any changes). Actually, will Mighty be moving to you or other way round? Both of you gave important jobs, so I'm not sure which way it'll go.

MixaMax

@CodeFilly: My pleasure :) Always happy to help out a friend and a fellow Nightling :) It will be the best convention wedding ever! (I could already hear PPI and HopHop screaming with joy).

To everyone else, more information about the event will be given in about a month. :) Food will be provided, but you'll have to pay for your stay at the hotel. InItForTheShipping, CEOWitch, and myself will be organizing things, as last time.

Luna

Anypony who doesn't like it will be sent to the moon!

I'll try to come as well this time.

TheRealLuna

Did you know that humans have set foot in the Crystal Empire? One of three devices for traveling to Gumania was located there before being moved to another location. At present there are around 50 ponies who are aware of this, including the members of S.Child's writing team.

Speculator7

Won't it be great if Eric could appear at the wedding? *swoon*

@MasterOfThisAstra, @Brush: Will you be in costume again? :)

PrinceEric

Umm, I'm going to talk to my boss about making custom cosplay outfits. Knowing her the answer will probably be yes, but even so, I don't think we'll manage more than 2-3 sets. If anypony wants one, please let me know. (I've already started something not too cosplayery for Tech.)

Candle

How time flies. Congrats @CodeFilly and @MightyDragon. :) I wish you all the best and will bring something special :)

@InItForTheShipping: What happened with the results of the Shipping contest? Weren't you supposed to be ready by now?

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: So eager to lose? :P

LightSparkle

I'll be there as well, just so you know. @Candle: Can I you make me an Euryala costume? She's modeled after me, you know :)

Fleetfoot

@CodeFilly: That's great :) Happy for you two. I'll talk to RRBB after school. Hopefully this cheers her up a bit. Any art requests for me?

@DarkSparkle: impatient much? The judging process is nearly over. A lot of good and not so good entries. The winner's obvious, though ;P

PaintDrop

Awwwwwwww! @.@ Weddings are so romantic!

SweetStuff

@SweetStuff: No you've no excuse not to sing ;)

ForceFeedback

@CodeFilly: Lyra's busy being emotional and stuff, so I'm congratulating you and Mighty on her behalf. :)

Sheesh, you two really know how to raise the bar. Good luck to the next pair getting married at a con :) Rest assured, Lyra will be there. (Still not sure about myself. Work comes before everything, but I'll try.)

Very curious to see @LightSparkle, though. You claim to know Lyra, but never go into any details... hmmm. :)

Bob

Hmph! I'll have you know, I write the best ships!

If Twist wins this I'll eat my wings! :/

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Careful with what you say, sweetie ;) You might have trouble finding a coltfriend after that. I fear eaten wings are a big turn off. :P

Tomorrow. The results of the contest will be announced tomorrow. One winner, one second place, and three third (based on number of participants). In the spirit of things, awards will be at the event/wedding, given out by myself and the charming bride. :)

InItForTheShipping

@MixaMax: Teleportation spells ;) We've been working on that for a while, and I think we managed to get it to word adequately. Only problem it only works for high powered unicorns :( Good for us, but not so good for everypony else.

@InItForTheShipping: Stop embarrassing me! :)

CodeFilly

Yo, losers! :)

@CodeFilly, @MightyDragon: Wow, you took! Smooching each other since school? I approve :) I'll be there with something rather unusual as a gift ;)

I brought one of my hothead friends. (You've hit no idea what it took me.) Try not to bruise her ego too much (she's touchy :P)

Feather

Okay, @AwesomePony, you can write something now. :P

Feather

@Feather: Guess she's shyer that you thought :) Don't worry, we'll take care of her :)

MixaMax

@MixaMax: Every day I wonder why I agreed to marry you. :/

Jade

@Jade: A lifetime of sexual repression plus my good looks?

MixaMax

@MixaMax: Must be the former. And to think I could have married a princess... *sigh*

Jade

And there was much rejoicing!

MightyDragon

PreviousChapters Next