• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
RRBB’s Chaotic PMs

Why, hello there.

How are you doing? Good, good. I’m quite busy myself with all these new conglomerates that want to work with me. They are fighting amongst themselves who gets to keep me longer. It’s a difficult job being me, especially with Luna and Celestia wanting me to get involved.

So, about that thing you asked. I was thinking that I should take a new approach. While it might be good for my wife to use her account to post my masterpieces, I think that would be unfair to myself and it would only hurt her seeing the extent of my magnificence.

What do you think of my new account? It’s stylish, yet memorable, displaying my vast knowledge on the subject of humans.

SupremeHumanOverlord

...tell me you’re kidding!

RRBB

I suppose it might be a bit too narrow minded. A sacrifice, no doubt, but one I’m willing to make for my writing career that will bring joy to the world of the Lightlings.

SupremeHumanOverlord

You’ve been hanging out with Simile, haven’t you? :/

I finally ploughed through the catastrophe that were your fics and fixed to the point you could submit them properly. You can do that from any of the ten accounts you have I don’t care! Just keep in mind that you’re not fooling anyone. LightSparkle found your alts in less than a minute.

Once you pass curation you’ll do what I asked. Right?

Also, it’s NIGHTlings. From MidNIGHT Castle.

RRBB

Well they say geniuses were always ignored. I feel sad, really. To have touched my greatness and be so oblivious about it. Still, I guess you did promise and I’ll do as you ask. After all my stories pass curation, of course. I wouldn’t want you to be tempted to reject them out of fear the impact they will have in the community.

SupremeHumanOverlord

Yeah, fine, you’re a genius and I’m an envious *yay*. You’ll have your stupid stories. And just in case YOU have any ideas, keep in mind that half of them are multi chapter so you’ll still need somepony to clean them up and not get them reported for poor quality.

Now, how exactly will that work? I don’t want you doing anything funny or that can hurt her.

RRBB

*sigh* Didn’t we go over this already? :/

SupremeHumanOverlord

We didn’t and I want specifics.

RRBB

Oh, very well. I’ll give you a chaos spark. Now remember, the chaos spark is a very powerful thing, so don’t go wasting it on anything else. You take the spark and then when you snuggle with EndlessHearts, you just let it function.

Personally, a bit of advice. Get her in a really good and distracted mood. As the name suggests the spark is chaotic and a spark. It might spring a bit. Nothing that would hurt any of you, but enough to get noticed.

SupremeHumanOverlord

What the *yay*?! Have you any idea how sensitive she is? She can literally feel my heartbeat and you’re talking about me zapping her with lightning! That’s the best you can do? Really? I’ve been spending weeks fixing your *yay* and you give me this?

You know what? I’ll find another way. Good luck passing curation.

RRBB

Ha! You wish you can find another way! It would take you more magic than you can possibly imagine to achieve what I can give! Ten times Equestria isn’t enough! Twenty times isn’t!

Fine! I’ll give you the spark after the first two fics are approved. And only because I think she is a somewhat competent writer.

SupremeHumanOverlord

That doesn’t solve the problem! How am I supposed to use the spark on her?

RRBB

Maybe just tell her? Actually, why must you keep it a secret? I thought you had discussed it already and she had agreed... If that is indeed the case, it wouldn’t be such an issue.

SupremeHumanOverlord

I didn’t have time with the Windigo and exams, and other things... I’ll get to it, and she wants to have children. And since it’s me who’ll be pregnant that won’t keep her from going to college if she wants. I can run a business from home perfectly fine.

RRBB

Right. Oh, I love how manipulative ponies could be. It’s a shame there aren’t more like you. >:)

That Windigo is a bit of a mystery, though, Fluttershy asked me about him the other day. Funny thing is that I can’t remember any such Windigo. All the ones I know, and I do know a lot, were quite stoic types. Couldn’t understand a joke if their life depended on it. In a few cases it did, thus why there are so few of them left.

Anyway, if you’re sure you don’t want to tell her, you might say you want to experiment something new. Adult clouds are not difficult to buy... not that I would know about that. It’s poorly for pegasus anyway. You could say you want to try some.

SupremeHumanOverlord

...I so hate you right now. Fine I’ll do some research on cloud... toys. So you give me the spark, I use it, we snuggle and that’s it?

RRBB

As long as there’s contact between the two of you when you do it should do the trick. (And I’m not talking about hoof holding.) After that it’s entirely up to chance. Unicorn or earth pony, filly, colt... no one knows. I guess it only adds to the excitement.

SupremeHumanOverlord

You know if things don’t go well you’ll be in a world of pain, right?

RRBB

That’s amusing. Please tell me, little filly, what possibly could you do to me? Threaten that you’ll remove my fics from the site? Have me banned? Please. I’m curious to know.

SupremeHumanOverlord

I won’t have you banned. I’ll just tell Brush and Lyra what you’ve done to us. And since both of them are friends with Twilight they’ll pass it along. Oh, and SweetStuff is very good friends with Endless, and your wife’s protege. I wonder how she would react, or Octavia for that matter. And then there’s Simile, who is my business partner, who is close with Princess Luna... want me to go on?

RRBB

Everything will be fine! You have my guarantee!

You’ve missed your vocation, you know. Pity you aren’t a Draconequus.

SupremeHumanOverlord

PreviousChapters Next