• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
Reading Preparations

Omg! I just got an early early copy of the book and it is incredible! I already read it twice and I still can't wait till we do the reading.

Everypony who wants to come tonight is welcome! I have compiled a list of the things that went wrong last time (so there is no repeat) as well as a set of improvements. You’ll like it I'm sure! Even Spike is excited about the event and has been putting extra effort to get the castle ready!

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: I don't think that's the reason Spike is excited :P

TrueSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Traitor!

Fine, I'll come to your reading. Why didn't you call me when you got your copy? I've been busy with work and had no chance of going to get mine :( Now I won't be do anything wondering what will happen in the story.

Does a god appear? Is it Poseidon? Or maybe the Everprince appears?

LyraHands

@LyraHands: Spoilers! :P

Sadly, I won't be able to make it. You girls have fun, and if you could do a chapter by chapter account of what's going on (like last time). I'll just be here, doing other stuff, potentially being pampered by my boyfriend.

LightSparkle

You can go if you want to…

Celestia

Mom! I’d like to at least try to enjoy some calm after your visit :/ Besides, I can't just leave my friend here. I promised to help them out with something.

LightSparkle

…you can leave your fiends behind.

Cause your friends don't dance,and if they don't dance, they are no friends of mine!

Celestia

Mom, just… :/

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: You're mom is the best! :)))

@DarkSparkle: I'll be there with Squishy (and half the class, I imagine.) Just, can you take care of my parents? I mean tell them that it's for a learning experience or something. They still are grumpy about me “not studying enough as I should”. :/

RRBB

I won't be able to make it either. :( I really would have liked to go, but I have other plans for tonight. I'll be sure to read through the posts, though :) you can be sure of that.

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: Aww, Paint is in love. You know you can bring him here, right? It will also be a great opportunity to immerse him in the Nightling culture. :D

I think I'll in it's a few non-Nightling friends as well to see if this will change their minds. (They are from the same class, so it will be fine.)

Twist

@DarkSparkle: Umm, can we make it tomorrow morning? Not that I don't like night readings, but my sis ain't gonna like spending her evening here again. She has a lot of work early tomorrow, and I know even if she doesn't come to watch over me I know she'll be awake all night worrying.

WaterBottle

Yes, tomorrow is a much better time. That way I won't fall asleep halfway through the reading (the reading spell was so good, by the way :)) You should really start doing story readings).

Weren't you going to do that after last time? Maybe you could teach me the spell and I can try. :)

SweetStuff

@Twist: Somehow I don't think it would be a good idea. Another day, maybe.

PaintDrop

Argh. Sadly, I (or any other Wonderbolt, for that matter) won't be able to make it. We've been dispatched to check out something and it will be at least a week until we're in the Canterlot area.

Edit: AwesomePony and Fleetfoot are sending their best.

CEOWitch

Yay! I’m so there! @PPI, you?

I can't wait! Is it okay if I take lots of pictures? I just love taking pictures then talking about it with others. Don't worry, I won't take photos of you if you don't want to, but I hope you'll let me O:)

HopHop

Surprisingly, I'm in Manehattan and provided it’s tomorrow morning, I might be able to come along with Candle. Of course, I'd very much appreciate if you can tell me a nice hotel to book a room.

The TechNightling

@The TechNightling: Pfft! You can stay at my place, I have plenty of rooms!

@all: That settles it. The event will be held tomorrow! (Which will give me a chance to read the booklet again until then :)) @LyraHands, you can join in if you want? Or I can go to your place.

DarkSparkle

I'll try to be there as well.

Brush

Umm, is it okay if I bring a few other friends? The Griffin sort of became a big thing here, and… Look, I just want to show off, okay? There are Griffins here that idolize RRBB (don't ask me why :/) so I don't want to be a lamo and tell them they can't join.

Feather

@Twist: Please tell me you haven't invited dumb and dumber? :/

@PaintDrop: That means you'll be there, right? Since it's tomorrow and everything :P

@Feather: I approve. Worship me! :P (and my Squishy).

RRBB

I'll be there as well.

Quarters

This is turning out great! @LightSparkle: please try to come even if it's just for a little while. I feel I've been neglecting you lately :( This will be a great opportunity for us to catch up while doing something we love.

Oh, and if you want you can bring your boyfriend along. He's nice and I'm sure he won't be creeped out. :)

Pretty please? O:)

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: I know I'll regret this…

LightSparkle

@HopHop: You bet! I just planned the greatest-hyper-most-shippy party ever! :D

PPI

Wait a moment! You'll be reading the second book of Chosen of Poseidon? Any chance of doing a quick read of the first? For continuity and such? I admit I didn't have time to read it with things at work being tense. Lately we've been having more than our usual share of unusual incidents in the Crystal Empire.

BlueEyes

@BlueEyes: Just read the first booklet tonight, silly :) Or do you just want somepony to read it for you? :P

DaBoss

@BlueEyes: I think that was very awkward.

DarkSparkle

Yep, it was.

I'll read it on my own.

BlueEyes

Umm… will anyone be able to pick me up again from Cloudsdale? O:)

PrinceEric

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next