• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
Simile's Dream PMs

This better not be some kind of joke! If I find out you're messing with me there will be Tartarus to pay!

ColdLight

Well, that's the last time I preread your story. Good to know, since I had too many anyway. Good luck finding anypony on the site willing to give you criticism, and I don't count your friends who think your story is “da hay!”

Simile

I know it's a long shot, okay, but if you're single and would want to have a go call me, okay? I've been seeing you in my dreams a lot lately, but dreams are no substitute for the real thing. I want to feel you, to smell you, to rest in your mane.

Did you write this?

ColdLight

*yay*!

Look, I was heck of drunk at the time. It was a stressful day at work, and I had gotten into some personal *yay* and… I really messed up there :( And that traitor @TheRealLuna made a mess by trolling, as she usually does.

I’m so sorry. I guess it's too late to pretend this never happened?

Simile

Did you mean what you wrote?

ColdLight

Edit: To hay with it. I never had a chance anyway.

Yes, I did. Do! I do mean what I wrote. I could have phrased it better, definitely, but yep, those are my thoughts on the matter. And yes, I'm aware how awkward that sounds, considering how we went clubbing and everything.

Edit: And I'd still like us to be friends, even if not the way I meant. You're just too great for me to resist.

Simile

Sure.

ColdLight

Really?!? :)

Simile

I'm not just the dark and emotional mare ponies make me out to be. If I see something I like I go for it. And you I like. What else is there to it?

ColdLight

Wow. Just wow! I… wow!

Simile

Not the romantic you expected me to be, eh? After a certain time it gets stale. You like me, I like you, let's see how it goes.

ColdLight

No, I mean wow as in “wow I can't believe you said yes!” :) I'd never think poorly of you. Well, maybe some of my thoughts are exactly… heh O:)

Edit: Hold on! Please tell me you haven't peaked in my dreams!

Simile

Scared are you? ;)

Don't worry, your dreams are perfectly fine. There are only so many hours in the night. I only go chasing away nightmares, or occasionally making my own dreamworld to unwind a bit.

Yes, I totally went into your dreams ;) What do you expect? I got a message saying you were interested and I had to check you out. Nothing person, but after the amount of times I had been let down (I'm talking hundreds here) I've become more cautious. Let me tell you, poets are the worst. Great to be with, they constantly declare their undying love, but when it comes down to anything practical they lose interest :/ With them it's all about chasing an unattainable muse.

ColdLight

Yikes. I never looked at it that way. And I thought I had my share of disappointments.

Well, if you like what you say there I won't complain ;) Just. You know what I am, right? And you're okay to be with me? I’ll just go ahead and say it. I have abandonment issues.

It's actually amazing that you said yes. I mean when we were clubbing I was convinced you were into stallions. (I won't lie, I was jealous as *yay* but told myself it could never happen, so partied on.)

Wow. This whole thing is wow.

Simile

Yes, I know what you are, you silly filly :) And I’ve always kept my sexual preferences somewhat hidden. Not that I wouldn't have gotten away with it. It’s just a personal thing.

As for the partying, it was just some casual flirts. The reason I went there was to party and unwind. If I wanted messy drama I could go back home, or create something in the dreamscape. It was just for the drinks and the laughs.

You're quite the cutie as well, don't sell yourself short. And don't worry about LightSparkle. She can humph all she wants, but I bet she's got a secret shipping diary under her pillow.

ColdLight

Heh, I bet she does. She's just very good at hiding it. It's sad about her breakups, though. I know it's a terrible thing to say, but I think she's become too nice to compensate for her past and that's causing problems. When she's with me she tends to loosen up a bit, but otherwise she's always worrying about useless things.

Anyway, to more important things (I.e. You :)) with the risk of being boring, I have to ask. What do you like? What are your favorite colors? Any particular food and drinks? What about flowers? Oh, what is your favorite music? Do you like long snuggling or prefer short and intense?

Simile

You don't waste time, do you? :) I think we should talk about that in person.

ColdLight

Cool, cool. There might be a slight issue with that… nothing that we can't work out, of course. The problem is that I move around a lot. Very frequently. Also, I'm not sure how welcome I'd be in Canterlot. I generally keep a very low profile while there (for obvious reasons).

I can try to pass by in a few weeks? Or maybe we can meet in the Crystal Empire? There will be a convention ether and I'll be going. There's nothing to say I can't do other things as well, though ;)

Simile

You really are a silly filly :)

ColdLight

No pony has called me a filly in a very long time! I'm hurt! :P I guess it's okay if you're the one doing it ;P

You really know how to manipulate, don't you? Okay, fine! I'll try to pass by in a few days. (Seriously, I can't make it any sooner :( )

Simile

*giggle*

Just look behind you, bright eyes ;)

ColdLight

PreviousChapters Next