• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
Brush's PM Exchange

Finally, I'm done with exams for the semester. Finally I get to enjoy a few weeks of calm, or maybe not ;).

It was so sweet of you to come to the Crystal Empire. I found it incredible. You are incredible! To think if it wasn't for my sister I might never have met you. Fate is a strange thing. Sometimes the most unexpected thing happens by accident. In a few days I'll be back home and we'll be seeing a lot more of each other.

MasterOfThisAstra

I'll be counting the hours. *ear nibble*

And I had a magical time at the Empire, even with all the hiding and sneaking around. :P This time we can be together for a bit longer, I hope? How long will you be here?

Brush

Three weeks. Half of that I'll probably have to spend with my parents. Now that I'm a year away from graduation they've begun to notice me. And, of course, they have started making subtle remarks that I must find a mare from a good family. At times I almost want to tell them about you just to see their reaction.

MasterOfThisAstra

You really are extreme, my little hooftoy :P Won't it be a problem me coming to your house, though? This will be the second time I'm there. Don't you think your parents will start asking questions? Also, I'm worried that PaintDrop might be catching on. She's already shipped our OCs in a few of her sketches. (Thank the stars it's only kissing.) :P

Brush

Sweet wings, my parents won't notice a thing. As long as my sister and her friend are there they won't even see you as a mare in that way. Besides my father likes you. Now only that, but you are famous! My roommate recognized you and got really pissy about it. (He's a huge Manehattan snob, and keeps going on and on that one time he numbed into Princess Twilight before her ascension.)

I'm actually thinking of announcing we're dating once I graduate. Nothing big. I don't like too much fuss. If we get married I foresee a small ceremony, just a dozen ponies at most, then I'll go live at your place.

MasterOfThisAstra

What did I do to deserve you? You're too good for me...

Brush

I'm the lucky one here. Let me tell you a secret about stallions: we're incredibly vain and do everything in our power to get noticed. A sure way to get a stallion is ignore him a few times. (And yes, I've fallen for that one myself. The mare was as sensitive as a brick.)

You were beautiful before I met you. After I saw you, you became ten times more.

MasterOfThisAstra

I'm no Fleetfoot, sweetie, but thank you.

Do you think we'll get any writing done during our writing time? :P

Brush

Well I hope we manage to get at least a chapter ready. Not that I'd mind if we don't. ;) I suppose we'll have to with my sister being there. It's a bit weird seeing her adore you almost as much as I do. Of course, when your writing is that good.

MasterOfThisAstra

You're breaking the rules again. You know it's my job to incessantly flatter you :P

But yes, she does. Did I tell you she asked me what I thought of you after my first visit?

Brush

That little pigtail! What did you say?

MasterOfThisAstra

Pigtail? Lol! I just said you were a gorgeous specimen and she could sacrifice you to me anytime she wants. The best part was she thought about it for a while and said "she'd think about it." :D

Brush

How considerate of her. Well, at least we know if all else fails you could buy me body and soul for the low price of a fanfic. (Not that you haven't already ;))

MasterOfThisAstra

You say that, but you're the one who got me! And quite mercilessly at that! :P This is a bit embarrassing, but I've been having dreams about you. Frequently. Some of the things we did were outright awkward.

Brush

Well, will you tell me what they were? Or do I have to wait for you to show me?

MasterOfThisAstra

Mota! You're horrible! :P

Brush

Don't I know it? I've just been pretending to be timid and fragile. :P

MasterOfThisAstra

Sometimes I think I've infected you with my bad aethernet habits. When we first talked you were so refined and pure. Now look at you! You're even emoticoning like me!

Brush

It's a slippery slope. One moment we're discussing Midnight Castle, the next we're drinking champagne from saddlebags. Come to think of it we're just like Molly and Bellucio.

MasterOfThisAstra

Wow! Way to ruin the moment. :/

...

Although, you'd make a pretty good Bellucio. You have the frame and the mane to pull it off. Add that innocent collegecolt expression and the mares'll go wild. (I'll have to clip their tails, of course. Nopony touches my Bellucio!)

I don't think I could be Molly, though.

Brush

You'll make a great Molly! (The Molly of this series, I mean.) Maybe we can cosplay for the meet-up? I know somepony who could make me a great Bellucio costume. I'll ask for her to make you a Molly.

MasterOfThisAstra

And we'll smooch and nibble throughout Canterlot. :P

Brush

I'm being serious. You can bet others will come in costumes too. Why can't we go as Molly and Bellucio?

MasterOfThisAstra

Sweetie, this isn't a Daring Do convention. Nightling meetups are just a few friends getting together in a coffee shop. And I do mean few. I've been going to them ever since Lyra started organizing them. We were so uncomfortable that the first few times we avoided the word "human". Only Lyra was crazy enough to come with a set of shoes shaped like hands. (That's how she got her nickname.)

Brush

But what if we do it this time?

MasterOfThisAstra

Sweetness, I really don't want to. It'll be way too awkward...

Brush

Please? For me? I promise to make it up for you.

MasterOfThisAstra

We've been dating a week and already you manipulate me! :P okay, if it means so much to you I'll go as Molly. Just don't expect me to wear the costume all the way to Canterlot.

Brush

Love you, sugar wings? *nuzzles*

MasterOfThisAstra

I know *nuzzles* *ear nibble*

Brush

PreviousChapters Next