• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,949 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,949

PreviousChapters Next
Laughs and Horror

@Brush: “Changeling Boys” ? Seriously? :/ Not that 99% of the site will have anything against, but what happened to the new and responsible Brush?

Now I feel bad for not writing anymore :( To be honest I think I'll either stop or go on a long hiatus. (I might ask Short to continue Danny Saga, but only if she wants to.) To be honest this has been coming for a while now. Each time I sit down to write I don't feel the magic. That doesn't mean I'll be gone, though! Editing, curating, and my future business venture will ensure I'm part of the Nightling community until it exists! I'll just stop writing.

Also, CDI, Brush! :P

RRBB

Just a quick apology to everyone for yesterday. I might have panicked a bit too much (thanks for offering support, CEO, but I have this. You just take care of those wings… you'll need them if you want to strangle me :P)

Things are not as terrifying as I wrote. And thanks to LyraHands for not posting my more rants PMs. O:) (Also, @MasterOfThisAstra, I'm fine so don't worry :))

Also… err… since I couldn't sleep last night I decided to work on something before I returned to Ponyville… and ended up writing all night! (I blame LightSparkle!)

I think you can all see the result O;)

Brush

Due to the totally unexpected surge of contest entries, I'll be delaying the results by a week (at least). You are insane! 17 entries! And it's only been a day! and I'm not even counting Brush’s Changeling Boys (don't you dare go slap on me!)

However, some of the names are just… Brush, HoofTies (with a new short), GriffinGirlfriend, Brush (again), Simile, Plust & YouKnowWho, MightyDragon (unfortunately), and Candle (who has improved incredibly!)

So far I've loved every single entry. (Hint: that's what happens when people write on a new topic—there are no cliches :))

Keep going!

LightSparkle

@ManyFaces: okay. Do you consider a centaur a human? I know, I know, but it's a valid question. And also there are centaurs in the series (the original scrolls have a few and Mistmount has several).

I'm not saying I'll win, but if I happen to, would you accept being a centaur?

(And no, you perverts! I don't fancy centaurs like that! To be honest I don't fancy humans either. I'm just fascinated by them!)

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Your brother is rolling on the floor laughing…and Flurry joined him for no good reason.

Also, you do realize that most of the ponies in the castle as well as half the capital read the site, right? (And that includes the changeling community.)

InItForTheShipping

@InItForTheShipping: She's counting on it :P

Miss “I don't like centaurs, but actually I do” just wants to enjoy some eye candy :P

RRBB

Hello, everyone!

I am aware that technically no rules have been broken, but I'd like to ask that you drop that topic. Being suggestive enough to avoid breaking the profanity rule isn't something I or anyone else appreciates. A bit of humour is acceptable, but please use some moderation.

Thank you!

The TechNightling

Sorry, Tech. That was my bad.

RRBB

Hey, Nightlings. I did my first story. It's bad, but it's mine :) And i must say I feel wonderful! Who knew that the therapist might be right?

Here’s to hoping somepony reads it.

LittleFinger

@LittleFinger: Hey, if the cap didn't think you were worth it she wouldn't have asked you to join :) Just focus on not doing a repeat of things last time. Also keep in mind we have some very capable recruits :) Not to mention our reservists have picked up the pace.

As for the sorry… it's a mess, but the idea is nice :) I can hear Jade banging his head against the wall. It's as if we have another AwesomePony.

CEOWitch

You go, mare! Not as good as mine, but I'll give it an awesome for combat scenes :) Also, nice that you have the changelings being part of the corporates. I don't know’ I just like a good changeling thrashing (evil changeling, of course.)

@Twist: you think you could work your magic on Finger’s story?

AwesomePony

@AwesomePony, @LittleFinger: Sorry, studying for college exams :( Might have to stop editing for a month or two.

Twist

Yes, girls and colts. Exams are a serious matter, so after the contest, please focus on those. You know I'll have readings at my castle every now and again, and also the site will be still here once you've graduated :)

I'd like to mention that I graduated top of my class and those excellent grades helped me a lot in my future life. Of course, studies alone are not enough, be sure to make and treasure your friends, for they are what will drive you forward and pick you up when you're feeling down!

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: stop ignoring your PMs!

LightSparkle

@all: I might be absent for a bit as well. Must go through some medical checkups in Canterlot (and possibly resolve some things with my parents… again). Nothing to be alarmed of. The team will take care of things while I'm gone. :)

LyraHands

Something is strange about that Windigo. It shouldn't be able to exist so far south, especially now. There's something else behind that and I'm going to find out what!

ColdLight

The TechNightling message has been deleted.

ColdLight message has been deleted.

The TechNightling message has been deleted.

@ColdLight: my most sincere apologies. I had no idea.

The TechNightling

Hey! Everyone behave or I'll…steal all your humies for myself! :P

Everything is fine and there's no need to go all grumpy about it. :D That's not the Nightling way. Until we know more best leave things off the threads, okay? :)

HopHop

That thing just appeared over our capital. Half the Griffins are frozen! We could use some *yay* help!

Feather

I'm opening a new thread for assistance. For the next few hours this and every non vital thread will be locked!

The TechNightling

PreviousChapters Next