• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
MixaMax's Day

Umm, girls…and others…

It's done! This morning, Jade and I exchanged vows (in the Crystal Palace!) and so it's official.

*phew*

There! I said it! I've been deleting and editing my post the entire afternoon (don't you dare laugh, @LyraHans, @Brush, @RRBB!). This time Jade was sweet enough to let me write it on my own. Heh who am I kidding, Jade is always sweet :)

Sorry we didn't invite any of you, but we decided (well Jade did) that it would be better to keep this really low key. The only ponies here were Short&Hoofy, my parents, Jade’s parents, oh and Princess Cadence. I can't tell you how many times I thought I was going to faint. It’s an entirely different thing getting married. I mean, I've seen lots of weddings. Hay, when I was a filly I practically lived at weddings (my learners were invited to a lot). When my turn came, though… four times Jade had to rush after me and talk me out of getting on the train to Ponyville.

(Thanks for not telling anyone, sweetness. I guess you're stuck with me now :))

Okay now I've said that I need to lie down. Writing about this is tiring.

MixaMax

@MixaMax: You're preggers, right? You totally are :D I probably should say something mean, but hey you're Short’s sister, so you have something good going for you :P (@Short&Hoofy: you could have told me, you jerk! I would have come as well. No matter when are you coming back?)

@Jade: just remember you asked for this! :P

RRBB

@MixaMax: I had my suspicions :) Also, Bob totally kept me in the loop (Bob knows things :P) What can I say? Fourth to go? :P Just pulling your tail. I, really happy for you. To be houses I never thought this would happen. You were terrible with stallions and Jade wasn't the calmest of users when he first joined the site.

I question MC really brings ponies together :D

LyraHands

Goodbye ears :( My sister saw the post as she was passing by and started screaming like crazy. Now she's crying in her room depressed because she didn't have a chance to make your wedding dress :( You better talk to her when you get back here, @MixaMax.

When are you coming back here? <3 You and Jade together… I still can't believe it! It was only a few months that you two met and now… I, at least, have my entire wedding planned! It will involve a combination of unicorn and pegasi customs and lots of singing and dancing (and yes, my fat sister will take care of the clothes.)

SweetStuff

@SweetStuff: of course my wedding will be much better and more expensive!

RRBB

Thank you, all. As I want my scrollbox explode with PMs, I just want to say that this is a dream come true. I know I might have seemed a bit distant, but all the time I was worried that Max might change her mind and gallop back to be with her friends and family. Thankfully, I was convincing enough and here she is.

Oh, and don’t bother expecting her to answer. After she axe her post she went to the coach “to rest her eyes for a few minutes” and started snoring. I'll answer some of your questions:

No she isn't pregnant yet, and no we won't be going on a honeymoon.

I have completed my exams (thanks for asking) and will be going with her to Ponyville for the foreseeable future. I expect us to arrive in a few days depending on some details I need to take care of. (Anypony that's married will probably know of the joys of bureaucracy I'm talking about, add to that my rush graduation and you get the idea.)

Must start packing stuff now.

I'll be seeing you all soon.

Jade

Marriage is so romantic. :) Yet it'll feel too bounding for me. I prefer living with the pony I love without getting married (like my parents did :)) @BlueEyes: You okay with that, handsome? :D

DaBoss

Yep. One can live with the love of his life without getting married!

Grumpy

Girls, has anypony seen PaintDrop today? She didn't come to school, and she's not in the hospital (I went to see DarkSparkle). I know I shouldn't be worried, but…

@Jade, @MixaMax: congrats you two! :D Can't wait to see if you'll change now that you're married :)

YouKnowWho

@YouKnowWho: She's sick home again :( Low blood sugar. Her parents are stuffing her with chocolate, as if that would help. The filly has been loosing weight like crazy! Would she listen to me, though? :/ I can almost see her ribs!

RRBB

That ain't good. Think she'd like some homemade zapapple pie? Ain't nopony who can say no to zapapple pie. Was supposed to be for Crackle, but we ain't letting PaintDrop get ill cause of us!

WaterBottle

@WaterBottle: that's actually sweet. Try it. Stars know she wouldn't take anything from me :/ We barely see each other lately. She's always in her home doing nothing.

Even her brother PMed me to ask how she was doing. Everypony is worried, and she insisted it's just “autumn fatigue”. Honestly, sometimes I think she has mule blood!

RRBB

That sounds pretty serious. I'll try talking to her, although… let's say as the end of the ear approaches I'll have less and less time. And I still have to get my magic Master’s. Anyway, we are Nightling and I could at least do that. And if anyone of you have a chance check up on her and give her lots of hugs :)

LyraHands

@MixaMax: I want photos! And so do my friends apparently. One of them is actually crying right now… although she claimed her initial reason to visit was to see how I was doing and make me some soup. I can't believe that EqF has become a soap opera :/

@PaintDrop: don't make me go there, girl! Seriously, I hope you're not doing anything stupid because you think you're “fat” or anything. From the online pics you're anything but. And don't ever compare yourself with pegasi magazine models. Those things were born with thin bones! What you need are curves and muscles!

LightSparkle

Dear Max,

Let me wholeheartedly congratulate you. What you have done is a serious leap forward front eh pony you were less than an year ago. When you first joined the site, I was extremely skeptical you'd remain long. I told myself, mistakenly, that's it's only your friendship with Lyra that has saved you from getting banned. Well, I admit it was very wrong. Seeing how you actually help ponies, regardless of your site rhetoric, is more than neigh to convince me what a pony you are.

Jade (the Evervirgin),

You were a troublemaker if I ever saw one. You wouldn't believe the amount of discussions I've had with Lyra to ban you, and with reason I might add. I couldn't tell you how happy I am to see you have started to get rid of your negative (and shouty) qualities. You're neither as timid as you were in real life, not as toxic as you were when you first joined the site.

I wish you nothing but success and happiness together! Welcome to the Married Nightlings club.

The TechNightling

And there was much rejoicing :)

@MixaMax: if you think I won't worm in the event into the MC convention you're hugely mistaken! Have fun, you lucky, lucky mare ;)

Luna

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next