• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
The Clothes Merchant

Sorry, girls. But all commissions and gift pics I promised will be postponed for a while :( Not the ideal situation, but… oh well.

Also, I can't believe you're talking about human clothes again. Jokes aside, you have no idea how difficult it is to draw humans, especially to be seductive (I hope Tech doesn’t ban me for that :)). Looking at my early work I cringe at how bad I was. I pretty much blatantly copied some of the art in the series adding my own personal touch.

@FishSticks, how in Equestria did you agree to tutor me? :P

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: Ha! That wasn't all you did. I still remember your first… ahem… suggestive attempts. Boy were those “suggestive” :P funny how you didn't draw male nipples back then.

About that, who in ended human anatomy? I've said it before I'll say it again: it makes no sense!

RRBB

@PaintDrop: so glad you're okay. You had us worried. And don't let RRBB pretend that she wasn't. We all were.

When will we get to see you?

Short&Hoofy

@Short&Hoofy: heh… might be a while. I get tired easily. Also they don't let me stay long, so I'll just sporadically appear to say a few words throughout the day.

Thanks, though. Thinking about you girls kept me going.

PaintDrop

Now all we need is LyraHands and AwesomePony to show up and it'll be the greatest day ever :)

YouKnowWho

@YouKnowWho: huh? What happened to them? Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with things :(

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: AwesomePony is going through some personal issues and LyraHands’ mother is undergoing surgery. “Fingers crossed” for both of them, and you. Short isn't exaggerating when she says you gave us a scare.

Brush

@Brush: yes, yes, I know :( Maybe I'll explain everything one day, though not today. It's just so great hearing you again. :) let me have this moment without getting all depressed.

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: you can have all the moments you need, silly mare. I’ll On my way! Visit you in full human outfit soon, and also introduce you to Garden. Next week okay?

MasterOfThisAstra

@PaintDrop: Welcome back, kiddo! I knew you were thought :)

I just came back from a friend who specializes in human clothing (don't ask) and I must say I regret it. A month's pay gone just like that. On the plus side I have enough humie gloves and socks to fill a basket! Also got some other stuff you might find interesting :)

PaintDrop, i got you a very special gift (don't you look at me like that you pervs!) it's something perfectly classy and suitable that you'll appreciate.

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: Umm, do you have something unclassy clothing I'd appreciate? It's not for me it's for Short. :) Money is no issue.

RRBB

Oh, oh! I want one of those as well! :D

SweetStuff

You really want to get me in trouble, don't you? :/

@SweetStuff: won't your sister kick you out if she caught you wearing something of the sort?

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: That's the point! :P

Nah, when fashion is concerned she'll be fine. Plus we had our talk of the week, so I think she'll be more understanding. At worst she'll probably ask you to buy her more stuff. :/

SweetStuff

Will it be okay to go wearing human clothes? Usually conventions have strict dress requirements.

The last one I was at almost didn't let a friend in because his cape was too long.

Plust

@all: The convention is considered a family friendly event. That said, anything that isn't too explicit or shocking is fine.

I only encourage you to not walk about in socks through the city (you might get some weird looks). The Crystal Empire is pretty liberal in some regards, but keep in mind that there are some very struct Celestial colleges there.

Luna

Fine! You win!

@LightSparkle: find something cool for me too, if you can. And for Plust. Just… try not to go overboard with the price, okay?

YouKnowWho

It's almost as if the site hasn't changed. :)

I expect stories about LightSparkle the Clothes Merchant. *giggle*

PaintDrop

I'm so writing this! :D LightSparkle secretly sneaks through a portal to Earth to snuffle human clothes. A crime punishable by banishment! :D

RRBB

Err, hell, all.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I just wanted to say that you girls are fun. I was in a bad place for a long time, but this site managed to change that. (It got me to mare up and finally go to anger management.)

What I wanted to say is thank you… And I'd definitely read that, @RRBB :)

LittleFinger

@LittleFinger: Glad to hear! :) Welcome to our reality beyond reality. Great user name, by the way, I'm sure LyraHands will just live you :D

Sorry for the craziness. We're usually… who am I kidding? :P if you've been following this place you know exactly what we are :D Just one question: favourite humie?

MixaMax

I know it's a cliché, but Danny (mostly for the DDDA saga. I really hope that continues.)

Although, I like Eric a lot too. He reminds me of me in some ways.

LittleFinger

@LittleFinger: Well, you certain have nothing to worry about :) Welcome to the Nightling’s Nest of insanity. :)

RRBB

@LightSparkle: I never considered there might be ponies who make a living by designing human clothes. It must be so strange, but also exciting. I wish I could, but even now I can't be open about my hobby. I guess I'm just afraid. TechNightling doesn't seem to mind, but MC designs look cute on stallions. :)

Candle

@Candle: You’d be surprised. Although, she definitely is a weird one. I might try to drag her to the convention, but somehow I doubt she’ll agree to come. :(

LightSparkle

Well, it was fun, but I have to go now. Keep the good fight, leave no stallion unblushed :) I’ll go get some rest. Talk to you girls again soon.

@LittleFinger: great to get to know you! I'm sure you'll have fun here :)

PaintDrop

Byeeeee, PaintDrop. PM me, okay?

RRBB

@PaintDrop: Thanks, I, sure I will :) And you get better. I love your art.

LittleFinger

PreviousChapters Next