• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,953 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,953

PreviousChapters Next
Heart to Heart PMs

Hey.

I really don't want to talk about this. I’ve been avoiding telling you, but… I just can't do it anymore. I don't care if you're mad at me, if you hate me and never talk to me again. You deserve to know. If I wasn't the pathetic loser I am, I should have told you sooner. Now… I made a mess of things. Heh, the great and awesome me. What a joke. Even my parents won't see the upside in this.

I had an affair with Jade. There I said it. I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway. It's just that I feel so different when being with him. I tricked myself thinking we're just friends, or two writers discussing stories. As if I can write. I know exactly how terrible I am. I just cover it up with gags and ego so I feel at least a bit good about myself.

So there’s that. You don't have to worry about anything anymore. I won't be seeing Jade again. I'll be moving away from Ponyville, at least for a while. I asked the captain to send me on a scout mission at the edge of Equestria for six months. After that we’ll see how it goes.

Sorry for everything,

AwesomePony

What? Huh? That's the reason you fled?

MixaMax

Isn't it enough?!?

I had an affair with him for months! Months! I can tell he was feeling comfortable but I pushed on. I knew if I acted sad and depressed he'd come to try and help me and I abused it. The truth is I was feeling sad and depressed, but he made that go away.

A few days ago it finally happened. When we were together I'd often tap him with my wing, or ask him to fly about. He'd always do it. He'd sigh, but he'd still do it just so I feel a bit better. A few days ago, though…

I kissed him. There was no warning, I just grabbed him in a wing hung and I kissed him. It felt wonderful. The best feeling I've had in my life. He pushed me off. He didn't say anything or fly away. He just shook his head… or maybe he did something and I'm talking *yay* right now. I should have said something, I should have apologies. I didn't. I just flew off like a coward.

AwesomePony

Rainbow… I know. We've been engaged for months. We tell each other such things. Do you think I don't know? We had a long talk with him after our fight. (My fight with you that is.) And yes, you are a wreck. Sorry to say this, but you are. It's clear you like him a lot, but life happens. Sooner or later you'll have to move on.

And yes, Jade was terrified by the event. If it had been anyone else, he'd probably gone to the guard. He still half wanted to. You did go a bit too far, but… let's just say I understand you. To sure if you know this, but we hated each other a lot on the site. He was dating DarkSparkle back then (they still see each other from time to time to chat, and yes, I know about it. They’re both very open about it and there's nothing going on.) The only reason we hooked up was because he mistook her for me. We started talking, I saw he was actually sweet and not the jerk he was on the site, then next we were in bed.

Dark was a bit heartbroken at the time as well. Point is, we've been together ever since. And yes, I was mega protective of him at first. (You know what they say: stallions are like art: if they're true they aren't beautiful, if they're beautiful they aren't true.) At one point I just said “*yay* it. If I don't trust him I might as well have lost him”.

There's been no affair. I won't lie, I want to twist your wings for kissing him, but it wasn't unexpected. You weren't exactly subtle about it. If this had gone on it's possible that we'd get into another fight, mostly because of how stressed out Jade was.

MixaMax

You're fine with this? But it's unforgivable! I… I tried to steal your husband! And that's after I failed to steal him when he was your boyfriend! I'm the lowest of the low! I'm scared to think what I did! All that sneaking, the hints, the kiss… I still fantasize of him leaving you for me!

AwesomePony

Now that's an issue. You better work on that. Seriously. Maybe see RRBB’s therapist or something.

Let me tell you one thing about Jade, and I'll tear off your tail if you tell anypony. He's a hundred percent monogamous. Actually nearly all crystal ponies are. It's a sort of thing with them, something to do with Sombra’s rule I think.

When I proposed and he said yes, that was it. From that point on, I might as well leave him in a *yay* club and come back to get him the next day.

That doesn't excuse you in any way, but you've just hurting yourself by running away and replaying the moment in your mind. Bottom line just move on. Nothing bad has happened. You got close, but for now it's still alright (well, sorta anyway.) Maybe you shouldn't see Jade for a while, and definitely not alone, but don't just run away. You're become like a close family friend, you know.

MixaMax

Love is so painful and confusing.

AwesomePony

Tell me about it. :) Do you have any idea how I felt when I learned I stole the boyfriend from my friend and classmate (who also happens to be a princess now)?

MixaMax

Not bad enough to give him back to her?

AwesomePony

I guess not. We're still friends, though. And because of that I still would like to be friends with you.

You've been unlucky with love, but you are awesome. You'll find somepony, I know it. And you'll feel just the same way that I feel now. You’ll see.

Oh, Jade says the next time you try anything of the sort he'll bite and shout. Also that you're an idiot.

MixaMax

Yeah. That sounds like him.

AwesomePony

I need some time. I never thought I could become that mare. And I don't think I could ever stop loving him…

AwesomePony

You don't have to stop. Just keep in mind that we're married now and some thing are off limits. Treasure the memories and move on. After all it's not like you to stay in one place for long :P

MixaMax

I… I’m sorry. I hate being so pathetic! I… I'll just leave you alone now. Tell Jade I'm sorry.

AwesomePony

He knows.

You take care, you hear? Pull yourself together. We’ll be waiting.

MixaMax

PreviousChapters Next