• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,948 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,948

PreviousChapters Next
Rumors 4

Girls, girls! I heard something new!

Only Luna can confirm this, but seems like the Everprince might not be the real villain of the series. I got some hints that there will be a new enemy (force?) making its appearance in the next arc which might mess up the current balance of power.

Not much, but when you think about it, this is incredibly exciting! We already know that there might be a corporate war starting soon (there have always been hints, but on a few occasion junior executives managed to exchange threats in MCE). New deities have appeared (Icelos and the Everprince) as well as titans (and titanborn). Also with the hints from Chosen, the special squad (that is supposed to observe the corporations and keep them in check) seems to answer to an even greater power.

Also, one big thing going back to the last arc: only a few of the main cast have their evergems, and only Euryala knows how to use hers (not counting the Everprince). Oh, and what will they do with Omni? I mean will they try to get him back or will they give up him and just consider him an enemy?

I must say I have mixed feelings about that. I love Omni, I also like Loki, but really hate the things the Everprince has done.

What are your thoughts?

PrinceEric

And Eric is back at it again :) How did it go with DaBoss' bro? Things looked... entangled yesterday :P

To be honest I haven't asked about the new arc. I suppose I could, but then again what if I let myself be surprised this time? Also, it's not so much fun when parts of the writing staff are in the site reading this right now. (I love you all! Please hire me as editor!:))

What you say makes sense, in regards to the corporate war. Max has been speculating on that for ages. At one point she'd go "next chapter the war breaks out!" And it never would :) Maybe the writers got tired of reading that on various sites and decided to indulge her. :P

RRBB

@RRBB: I hope you didn't steal my sis again :/ If I find out she's at your place, I don't care you're a filly! I'll zap you so hard your mane will remained curled up for years!

@PrinceEric: Finally we get a corporate war! This should have happened two volumes ago! There are all these powerful and scary organizations, each with spies, sorceress squads and what not, of course they should start fighting! Just ask any colt: fight is right! (In books, at least.) Not to mention it will give us a chance to learn about the remaining twelve (@Luna: the figure varies by the way! I've seen 7, 9, 10, and 12 mentioned multiple times!)

The whole new threat thing is a bit anticlimactic. I mean, sure, it makes sense, I guess, but really? We got the Everprince at last and you're not going to use him? What the heck is he for, then? Splitting the group? Setting them on a path to "bring him back"? Get shipped with Echo? What?!?

MixaMax

Aww, you're fighting like old times again. ;)) I feel so happy :D Only thing missing how is Tech appearing to make a few parallels with the original series :)

On that note. @Feather: I heard a rumor that there are a few MCE scrolls sold to the Griffin market. What interesting is that they were modified quite a bit. So much so, in fact, that they have almost nothing in common with the original MC. Can you tell me if that's true? And if it, any way I can find copies? I asked Luna, but that must have taken place before her time so it's unlikely anyone would know.

If that's true we might be talking about missing masterpieces :)

LyraHands

@LyraHands: What your are referring to are the Sunlight Chapters.

As you know Griffin culture is much more sun oriented, even more so than ponies, so a special version of MC was made to "test the waters". I have no idea how well they did (which means they must have done extremely poorly), however, they do exist. I myself managed to read one when in school (we were a mixed class) and from what I remember I didn't find them particularly good. Of course, at the time, I had a much different view of the world ("eww, kisses" was my philosophy of the way, if I recall.)

Thus, the chapters are real, but difficult to find, yet hardly valued (the worst combination when it comes to trying to find something.) I myself have failed in my attempts to find even a single scroll, so gave up years ago. I might try again and with luck, and this new technology, maybe I'll fare better this time.

The TechNightling

Those weren't a myth? We used to joke about them a lot when we first met. I remember the Midday Castle hoax. What was it called... the counter story? I still have no idea who wrote that. It was so bad! :P Like, really, really horrible! First rate trolling!

RRBB

@RRBB: Actually, Prince Blueblood wrote that... and it was actually published, just not officially associated with S&S or MC.

Luna

Bellucio wrote fanfiction? Wow! I must reread it then :) Would still be great is we can find the Sunlight Chapters. After all this time, I don't think they'd be all that good a read, but it might be fun to do another reading? @DarkSparkle? ;)

LyraHands

What what? How come I've become so popular? Oh... you want me to find something :/ Typical. And here I thought there was someone fallen hopelessly in love with me after seeing my tender beauty... NOT! :P

Sorry, girls, but I doubt our library has that (anything else for that matter.) I'll take a look, though. Might be a good laugh. Oh, you okay if I invite someone else to the site? What I mean by that is make her feel welcome, okay? She's a childhood friend and all. You hit on her, I kill you.

Feather

Also, don't hit on Jade?

RRBB

@RRBB: don't you start again! :/ It's enough I have to deal with his grumps and AP's tears. :/

MixaMax

Girls, not cool... I wish, though O:)

PrinceEric

And with this we conclude our daily rumours, before things get out of hoof.

@Feather: I'm sue everyone would be delighted. And I'll make sure that they behave reasonably well.

Enjoy a great day, everyone.

The TechNightling

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next