• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
Short’s Fearful PMs

Hey. I’m sorry we haven’t spoken much lately... A lot of things have been on mind... and I wasn’t sure you’d want to talk to me after what happened.

Short&Hoofy

Short, we’ve been over this a dozen times :/ You saved me in the literal sense of the word! You and RRBB are my closest friends! If anything I must apologize to you for putting you through all that. Besides, things ended well... even if my parents are being idiots (I still love them). And V has been insanely understanding. Stars, I love that bug.

PaintDrop

Thanks. I’m so glad.

Short&Hoofy

Really stop worrying about this, okay? You know me. And you know I’m not the pony to keep quiet if something is irking me. ;)

Now, what’s wrong?

PaintDrop

Err?

Short&Hoofy

I know you, remember? :) You only start like this when something serious has happened. Are things with RRBB okay?

PaintDrop

Yes, they’re fine. Everything’s okay. It’s just that I have a few things on my mind.

Short&Hoofy

No, they are not okay. I did something very stupid. I messed things up...really bad. I’m not sure RRBB will forgive me.

Short&Hoofy

I’m scared, Paint. I’m so very scared. What if she leaves me? I’d leave me if I did this sort of thing. It’s just... why am I such an idiot? I have everything I dreamt for. Everything! I’m living with the greatest mare in Equestria. Last year I never thought she’d give me the time of day, and now I’m living with her in her house. Each time she looks at me I melt, and yet...I did something so stupid.

Short&Hoofy

I hope you’re not having an affair. I told you that’s a line you mustn’t cross. Please tell me it isn’t with YouKnowWho.

PaintDrop

It isn’t an affair... looking at things that would have been simpler. At least there would an explanation for that. I... I got pregnant from RRBB, and I think I broke her because of it.

Short&Hoofy

Huh? What do you mean got pregnant? I’m definitely missing part of the story here.

PaintDrop

Remember the procedure LyraHands went through? I’m not strong enough for that. InItForTheShipping did some tests and said I won’t be able to survive. My magic is too weak she said.

...so I went looking for alternatives and found one. Princess Luna told me there was a way to create a dream foal. It’s like having a real foal, but in the dreamscape. I know it’s impossible for us to have foals in the real world, but I’m the dreamscape everything is possible.

Since convention I have se reply been practicing how to dreamsculpt to make it happen. And a while ago I reached the needed level. We *yay* in the dreamscape a few days ago...and it worked. I got pregnant: nausea, mood swings, the lot. It’s not as pleasant as I thought it would be, but it’s also a wonderful feeling.

Short&Hoofy

Sorry, I need a moment to reason through this. I believe you, it’s just that it sounds so much like out of a fanfic. You went through the trouble to learn dreamsculpting to have foals with RRBB? I know she’s been obsessed with that, but for you to actually agree. I’ll have a word with her. She can’t just boss everypony to do what she wants :/

PaintDrop

She didn’t make me... She doesn’t even know. I told her it was just roleplay and I wanted to do it in a cloud. I... she so much wanted to have foals! I thought I was making her happy.

Short&Hoofy

...start from the beginning.

PaintDrop

I want us to have foals. And not only for RRBB. When I learned I can’t go through the procedure I was devastated. I asked about until I found a way and did what was necessary to make it work. I never told RRBB :(

We didn’t even discuss it. I...didn’t want to get her hopes up. How can I be so stupid? :((( We should have discussed this months ago! Now I...

Short&Hoofy

We’ll get to that later. I don’t want to say something we’ll both regret.

Tell me how you broke RRBB.

PaintDrop

The dreamscape must have done something to her. I spoke with her doctor (RRBB called her doctor to give me a check up because of my vomiting) and she’s perfectly healthy. But still...

I caught RRBB eating glasses in the kitchen. She didn’t see me, but I saw her clearly. She took a glass from the cupboard, bit off a piece then deliberately dropped it on the floor. And that wasn’t the only time. She’s been doing it at night, when she thinks I’m asleep. She had her father order a new set of glasses, lying it’s for work. He believed her, but I know what I saw.

Short&Hoofy

When you say “eating glasses” this isn’t a metaphor, I take it?

PaintDrop

No. She takes a kitchen glass, takes a bite, munches on it and swallows. I tried asking about it in an indirect way, but she always changes the topic.

Short&Hoofy

What about asking directly?

PaintDrop

How would I do that? Ignoring the fact I’m to blame, how do I ask this? “Hey, RRBB, are you eating glasses?”

Short&Hoofy

With everything else going on, it’s hardly surprising. And if there’s anything your past experience should have taught you it’s that there shouldn’t be secrets.

Stars, I’m the last pony that should be telling you this! You saw what secrets did to me. And what you did is way more serious. You’re pregnant with her dreamfoal! I think that’s something RRBB should know. Don’t you?

PaintDrop

I... I’m scared that if I tell her she’ll get mad.

Short&Hoofy

Of course she’ll get mad. And with every right! She won’t leave you, though. One thing I know is that she’s madly, hopelessly in love with you. You earned that love, so don’t throw it away by being stupid. Mistakes happen (even colossal ones such as this). Just tell her the truth. If you’re too afraid, I will.

PaintDrop

Please don’t!

I’ll tell her when I, ready. I just need a few days to think things.

Short&Hoofy

*sigh* This is such a repeat of events.

You’re one of my closest friends, Short, but if you don’t tell her in a week I will.

PaintDrop

PreviousChapters Next