• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
Second Reading 1

Okay, this is the big day! I confess I read the book stories with DarkSparkle yesterday (so worth it!). Even if Bob kicked her out at four. O:) No worries, though we got a few hours of sleep (pfft! Who needs sleep?) and a cast a quick insomnia spell, so should be fine until evening. :)

Are you all excited?! I know I am :) I really am curious to see how everyone reacts to the revelation (yes, there's a big revelation in today's chapters. I'm not saying what or where, but it's there, so… :))

LyraHands

@PrinceEric: I spoke to your parents and will be taking you here and back.
Turns out I’m friends with your mother’s sister. :) I never expected to catch up with her. That was hilarious.

@LyraHands: can you do a few deliveries before we start? I know it's short notice, but I don't think I can manage on my own :( (and BlueEyes is a too dopey to get it right :))

DaBoss

I was NOT kicked out! Bob asked me, as any reasonable adult would, and I decided it was best I go and get the castle ready for today.

On that note, if anyone wants any special food, please let me know. Spike’s out shopping (grumbling all the way.) Good thing TrueSparkle is with him to make sure something gets done.

Sadly, this looks like it's going to be a smaller meeting. The Wonderbolts won't enable to make it, as won't Code, Mighty, InItForTheShipping… It’s mostly Ponyville Nightlings plus a few ponies from Canterlot, and a flock of Griffins :) (oh, and PrinceEric, naturally).

Still, we’ll have a great time, and we’ll be posting the reactions of every chapter.

Edit: the reading will be starting at noon. Lyra needs to finish her deliveries and DaBoss still needs to get PrinceEric.

DarkSparkle

Well, I'm ill :/ Yet another highlight of my vacation. The way things are going I can't wait to get to university. On the positive side, my friends dropped by and I'll be reading this with them (so be sure to share lots of juicy gossip :))

LightSparkle

Well, I'll be going. Alone, but I'll be there. I got tired of RRBB nagging me all the time :/ (Happy!)

One word about my SO and I'll buck you so hard, you'll fly all the way to the Crystal Empire!

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: Lewd! Will your coltfriend be okay with it? :P

@DarkSparkle: Thanks for the help. I'll be there shortly. Want me to bring food? It's not a problem.

RRBB

I’ll be bringing pies. Sis found a few free hours, so she'll be joining me to the start of the reading and bringing some homemade Apple pies. Now, I ain't be making promises, but I might be able to bring a jar of zap apple jam. It ain't going to be much, but enough for everypony I reckon.

WaterBottle

@DarkSparkle: It was so funny! I don't think I've seen Bob scrunch like that :D

By the way is it just me, or is there a pause of fics and updates before a release. I never noticed it happen with MCE. Has anyone else seen anything of the sort?

And I'm not talking about the authors there.

Edit: I'm stupid :/ I have access to the site. Looking at stats there's a general pause before anything new and a ruse immediately after. Seems like many writers are waiting for inspiration from the actual books. :)

LyraHands

Hey, all! Snips and Snails have agreed to join, so please be nice to them. I asked a few other classmates, but they are on the edge about it.

@AwesomePony: Can I show your upcoming chapter? I know it's a week away, but it might be p nice to show it at such an event.

Twist

@Twist: Really? You invited dumb and dumber? :/ I don't care that they read the site, they are just arch! Hopefully, more of the cool colts come along.

RRBB

@RRBB: That was rude. They are ponies just like us.

@PaintDrop: I'm happy you're able that come. :)

Short&Hoofy

I'm home.

@DarkSparkle: I found a note from Spike saying that Angel is at the castle. Has he really been there all this time? :/ If so I'm going to have a word with him and TrueSparkle. Bunnies shouldn't be cooped up in dark castles for long periods of time :/

@Short&Hoofy: Is everything okay with Max? I haven't seen her post in a while. I hope nothing bad has happened.

Brush

@Brush: Hey! <3 She's fine, just having cold hooves :/ She's been spending so much time with my sis talking about dress designs I might as well swap homes with her :(

I don't think she'll make it to the reading, although with these two everything is possible. She's been changing her mind about everything for the last few days and now my sister is grumpy. At least I'll be there “unsupervised” this time :)

SweetStuff

I for one am looking forward to this. By the way, gave you realized that we’ll graduate before Everhere is done? (I'm talking about series one.) It's not something I ever imagined…it just sounds so out there.

Plust

Totally out there. Like, on a whole new cosmic level.

Tree

Okay, Spike is back with part of the food. For some reason he's also bought a pony sized roll of cheese. TrueSparkle insists that someone ordered it, though I have my doubts. (@PPI, if this is another of your schemes, I’m locking you out!)

@Brush: True wants me to tell you she's sorry, but yes. We have been keeping Angel in the castle (when I say “we” I mean she has and without my knowledge :/) Angle doesn't look terribly upset. Maybe a bit fatter, but not upset.

Edit: my mistake that's just fluff.

DarkSparkle

@Plust: You're sweet when you're mad, you know :)

YouKnowWho

Kids! Just listen to you :P You make me feel old. I won't be graduating in a while, though my graduation is a bit different than yours.

Now I find myself wondering how many Nightlings will get married before the first Everhere season one is done. We have a pair already married, three more pretty much certain, and about five I could think of.

Aaaanyway, will you be starting soon? I might need to take a short nap before that. (Slight fever again…)

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: Ouch! Get better, okay? I'm get everything ready and let you know. Should be at least 2-3 hours.

DarkSparkle

Thanks. Have fun, you crazies, and see you soon I hope.

LightSparkle

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next