• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
Troubles and Accidents

I hate exams! I mean what's the point of them? It's not like I don't know what I'll do in life. Hay, I could as well marry if I want to! Instead I have to take an exam on history, literature and all that stuff! :/

YouKnowWho

@YouKnowWho: You realize the irony, right? Complaining about literature on a Fanfiction site that our teachers can read? Stars, I wonder how I ever fell for you :P

Literature was easy, I expect an A+ at least. History was okay, as was math, but chemistry. I hope I'm still in the A zone, or my mother will be yelling at me again. :/ I bet the grand 9 didn't have it as difficult.

RRBB

You all are adorable. I'm doing a double major in university and have a part time job as well. (Yeah, I know I'm here all the time, but here doesn't always equate mooing in my room, although right now I feel I should.)

Remember what I said yesterday? Well, it's true. This time I don't even have anything to be mad about. This time I really have no idea how it happened. He was sweet, we liked each other, he even got into MC. As tempting as it is to blame my mother, i noticed him slipping away even before. So yay me. Single again. The way things are going I might as well become a nun in a Sun Monastery.

The worst part is that I'm still sick so I can't eat ice cream :(

LightSparkle

You'll make a terrible nun, Light :) Besides, don't worry. You might always find your Blazen :)

Simile

@LightSparkle: I'm so sorry :( Don't give up hope. Miracles happen every day.

If there's any way I can help, just say the word.

Candle

@RRBB: Yeah. That was one nasty test :( At least it all done. I still don't understand why all tests must be on the same day. Can't we have a week to prepare, like in college? :/

I think I did well, though poor PaintDrop. The moment she turned in her test paper she tell asleep on her desk. I was scared she'd be sent to the nurse’s office again. :(

SweetStuff

Ain't that a fact. Paint has been getting sick a lot. The other day she fell asleep in line for cherry chocolate muffins. :( Maybe she should ask her to cut down with commissions and such? I know it's her favorite thing, but it ain't good not sleeping. :(

WaterBottle

It isn't drawing. She's just not feeling well. And I'll talk to her about it right after school.

RRBB

@PaintDrop: please get enough sleep. You might be young, but that's no reason to ruin your health because of nonsense. There's plenty of time to do everything, just pace yourself okay?

@LightSparkle: I’m so sorry :( You mentioned traveling is difficult, but if you could Bob and I will be more than happy to have for a while. Who knows, you might meet someone nice here? :)

LyraHands

Not to ruin the mood, but you do realize what you have just done? You have admitted that the head curator is single and available? At this point not even I could stop the torrent of PMs that would undoubtedly rush your way, Light. Unless you want me to block your scrollbox temporarily, that is?

The TechNightling

Girls, sadly I have bad news :( Twilight was attacked. She's fine, but no one knows what happened. As far as the doctors could tell the attack was magical in nature, so… yeah.

Sorry, I'm a wreck right now. Spike and her friends are with her now, so it's likely that we won't be online for a while. I'm only here because Twilight wanted to let everyone know what was going on.

And in case anypony doesn't know, Twilight is DarkSparkle.

TrueSparkle

@TrueSparkle: What? :~( My bat sister didn't tell me this! We must go see her! Maybe we should get a gift or something? Maybe get her some flowers? I remember hospital food was really bad :(

SweetStuff

@all: I'll have to step in. TrueSparkle PMed me to keep the fort. As much as DarkSparkle would appreciate seeing you, for the moment it's best she get some rest. Thank the stars she is well. In the meantime there are other things we could be helpful with.

@Luna, @Fleetfoot, @CEOWitch: is there any way the site could help? We're not the Wonderbolts of the Guard, but we're a huge amount and willing to help.

LyraHands

@LyraHands: I'm still learning the details of this myself. For now best leave the Bolts and the Guard do their jobs.

The only thing I could think of is maybe makes a list of strange events and magical attacks? I know it seems like I'm showing you the door, but there has been a rise of those with no explanation provided. Getting a list and warning others to be careful when near those areas would be of extreme help. Most of all, if you see anything strange or menacing don't engage it!

Luna

@all: You heard, Luna. HopHop and Tech will make a new section of the site on which you'll be able to report any strange events. This is a serious matter, so please no trolling!

@HopHop, @The TechNightling: I’m leaving this in your hooves. I'll try to get in touch with as many ponies from the conservatory and the master’s course to help out.

LyraHands

@LyraHands: On it!

HopHop

What the *yay*! *yay* this fever! I'll be there in a few hours! Was there any residual magic? Any clues at all?

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: you will do no such thing, young lady! If you can't take care of yourself how do you expect to take care of sompeony else? I understand your alarm, and believe me I share it, but blindly rushing into the unknown in your condition would serve no one. For the moment focus on getting better.

Celestia

I know it's terrible, but I'm starting to get really paranoid. I'm on several fan sites and it never felt like this. Do you think something is targeting Nightlings?

PrinceEric

@PrinceEric: It's doubtful, but having a princess attacked is a serious matter. Either way there are ponies looking into this, so the only thing all of you is to try to stay self and try to help out with information. The more we know about this, the better our chance of finding an explanation.

Luna

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next