• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
The Pixel Scare

@RRBB: I'm starting to get worried. Pixel didn't touch his food today. Are you sure he's alright? You mentioned him losing his appetite a few days ago, but he had some pears yesterday, so i thought it was okay. Today, though. No food, no water.

@Brush: Can you come see him? I know this is the best time but I'm getting really worried and nothing I've read on the aethernet makes any sense :(

Short&Hoofy

@Short&Hoofy: Are you sure? When he was with me yesterday he ate like crazy. Maybe Max is having a bad influence on him?

Okay, jokes aside, he looked fine yesterday. If you're worried, though, so am I. I'll talk to my parents to get the best vet in Equestria!

@PaintDrop: you mentioned he wasn't eating as well. Did you notice any other strange behaviour? Shivering, sleepiness and such?

RRBB

@RRBB, @Short&Hoofy: Have there been any unexpected weather changes recently? Crystal Pangolins sometimes act strangely in such conditions. Also, check if it's nose is wet. If it's dry go to a vet immediately!

Jade

@RRBB: Not funny. I've been very careful around him. I'm sure I didn't give him anything he shouldn't eat. @Short&Hoofy, right? Fruits and berries are fine, right?

Now you got me worried as well. Stars, I hope I haven't done anything to get him sick :(((

MixaMax

@MixaMax: I doubt it's you, sis. The whole issue is that he isn't eating. He never touched any of your food.

Short&Hoofy

@Short&Hoofy: I'll have to see him, but that doesn't sound good. Do you know if he has been excreting? If not, it could be a problem with his stomach and that could mean a lot of things (most of them harmless) but better go have him checked out.

When did he start acting this way? I remember PaintDrop mentioning something about it a few days ago.

Brush

@Brush: I took him to the vet a few days ago and he was perfectly fine. Better than fine. That's why next time I'm having dad call in the top specialist in Equestria!

RRBB

@Brush: I think it was a bit weird when I had it at school a few days ago. I never have it any thought at the time :( sorry, girls. He was always lively, so I... oh, I hope he's okay. :(((

SweetStuff

Ouch. Hope you get all that sorted and everything turns out fine. I've never even seen a crystal pangolin. I think if I get one my friends would freak (or faint because of the adorbs). I can ask my mom for advice (she's still here). She knows a thing or two about exotic pets.

LightSparkle

@Brush: his nose is wet and he isn't showing any symptoms of anything. He just refuses to eat and I don't want to force feed him.

Short&Hoofy

@Short&Hoofy : I understand. I'm in Cloudsdale now, but a, heading right for you. Keep him comfortable and see if you can get him to sleep while I'm gone. For the moment I think that's the best option.

Brush

Is there any chance he could be faking it to get attention? I'm not trying to make a joke do things but I have a certain adorable bunny that had been doing just that lately :)

@Brush: Don't worry I've been taking good care of the little rascal. I have no idea how he got to the Crystal Empire. Do you think it could be another of His jokes? :/ Either way, I'll be glad to return Angel to you when you get here (even if he doesn't look like he want to leave).

TrueSparkle

@TrueSparkle: Unlikely. Pixel has always been extremely well behaved, and he adores SweetStuff. I can't tell you the amount of times I've caught him chewing on her ear.

RRBB

@RRBB: He hasn't been doing that either.

Short&Hoofy

@TrueSparkle: Oh, I'm so sorry :( I hope little Angel hasn't inconvenienced you too much. And yes, *sigh* I think He is up to his old tricks. He was quite angry with some of the latest developments, but all that is in the past. (Good thing Married life has managed to calm him down a bit.)

I'll get Angel right after I see what's wrong with Pixel. I'll also see if doctor Flora can examine him. She is one of the best authorities in Equestria. I'm surprised she didn't catch anything.

Brush

Do you girls think it's possible he's lovesick or something? I wasn't able to find anything about pangolin mating behaviour. It might explain things.

I never thought I'd be so worried about anything. We've had our fair share of drama, but never before has anypony been in serious trouble. (I don't count, I was perfectly fine.)

Stars, I hope it's nothing bad.

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: It's too early for that. He's still a baby. It would be at least several more years until he engages in such behaviour. The only thing I can think of is him eating something that he shouldn't have. But if that had happened he would have been extremely sleepy, I think.

Sadly, I'm not a vet. :(

Jade

Well, my mother was useless as usual :/ She says if he's walking and his nose is wet everything should be okay and we shouldn't worry. Talk about worst advice ever. :/ She also asked if his shell lost its color (turning completely white). If it's white he needs serious attention.

Of course, she assumed that since no one freaked out about it that's not the case.

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: It isn't. Still, no offense to you mother, but I prefer Brush and a specialist to have a look at him. It might be nothing, but I'll feel better that way. Sorry, and thanks for trying to help.

Short&Hoofy

@Short&Hoofy: Listen to me, Squishy, everything will be okay. Do you hear me? Brush will look at him, and if it's needed we'll take Pixel to a vet and it will be okay. Also, I'll be with you in five minutes. (Mother wants to have another of her serious talks with me :/)

Just don't worry. I'll be with you soon!

RRBB

@RRBB: I'll try. Please get here fast.

Short&Hoofy

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next