• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
Dreamcolt & Chaosfilly PMs

Hey, I just left from the Crystal Empire, so expect to be home by this evening. Since I spent most of yesterday sleeping, I thought now might be a good time for our talk.

Yeah, I know it’s not face to face, but i don’t want you to see me burst in tears and I can’t bear seeing you cry.

So... we’ve been a bunch of idiots. Mostly me. How do you want us to go about this? Want to start or want me to?

RRBB

You’re not an idiot! Don’t make this more difficult than it is. I started this whole mess. :( All that time I was “busy” and “unwell” I was actually learning dream magic to get this to work.

I should go first.

Well, here goes...

I’m no longer sure how I first got the idea. It think it was during one of my talks with InItForTheShipping when we were going through my previous options. She was trying to calm me down saying that in a few years with enough magic practice I could potentially reach the magic level required to go through with the procedure. Either way I got the idea of us having a dream foal.

It wasn’t perfect, we would see him in the dreamscape only at first, then when he got old enough Princess Luna promised to help him enter the waking world. That was why I insisted on us having fun in the dreamscape. It wasn’t about being on a cloud, it was just to get pregnant... and it worked.

I would have hoped that I would be the one to tell you, but I was terrified what would happen, so I constantly delayed. In my mind I explained it away by saying that it would take a few months normally for a mare to find out, so I could delay the news. I’m so sorry. I delayed and delayed and delayed.

Things are different in the dreamscape. I knew I was pregnant since the very next day. I still am. That’s why I vomit so much. There’s nothing wrong with me because there’s nothing wrong with me in the waking world. In the dreamworld, though... I have a monstrous tummy, walking is difficult, and I feel like throwing up all the time. And yet it also feels nice. Our colt, our very own colt is inside me. I can feel him, I often sing to him. Maybe tonight you could go in the dreamscape so you can feel him as well? Just, please be prepared mentally.

Short&Hoofy

*hugs* Don’t worry, you silly squishy! I’m not upset with you. I never was. I was just worried. First I thought I had done something so you were avoiding me (that’s to say I thought I had depressed you with all that foal business, since we couldn’t have any), then I was terrified I had made you sick with my major stupidity.

Time for me to come clean too...

I don’t even remember when or how I got the idea to talk to Discord. It was a terrible idea even back then, but I thought it was worth it for you (I still do). I felt so bad about putting all this pressure on you, literally asking the impossible, so I thought I’d take matter in my own hooves.

That snake Discord said it was possible, but wanted to have his terrible fics approved. They’re so bad that even MightyDragon would cringe. Anyway, we had a deal: I went through how So ties, edited them, then had them go through the curation process. LightSparkle had them pass (after my massive edits, they were at least partially legible). And so it came to my reward.

A Chaos spark. It was supposed to be simple. I rub my belly with it, then we have fun as usual, and poof, life inside me. I was so amazed that you didn’t eat to the zap. That thing stung pretty hard! Now I know why you kept quiet.

As you could guess it worked as well. However, since the foal is chaotic by nature, I have no idea what would follow. I almost went to kill him because I thought I had gotten you pregnant by accident (with all that vomiting). Turns out that chaos pregnancy is very different. There are no obvious outward changes... just the occasional craving for glasses, forks, and unsweetened sugar (don’t ask). Oh, and also me getting zapped across half Equestria at whim. I had to have a stern talk with our filly to stop doing that (it’s incredible what a few stern words and the threat of no more glasses could achieve).

Just to let you know, if you start seeing weird things in the house, don’t worry. You’re not going crazy, somepony wants to impress you.

You’re sure that you have a colt? I’m mostly sure I have a filly (she keeps talking in my head when she gets bored or annoyed. :/ Ironically, me being busy with work all the time keeps her entertained.

RRBB

Yes, I’m sure... it’s a dreamcolt thing. :)

And I’m glad. So your dream came true: we’ll have a colt and a filly. It’s my dream as well.

Short&Hoofy

Heh. Dreamcolt and Chaosfilly. I can see from now what a hooffull those will be. Especially the colt. Before we know it we’ll be worrying about makes hitting on him and all that. At least his (big?) sister will be there to look out for him.

RRBB

I hope so because from what Princess Luna told me dreamfoals are different. Since they are made of dreams... they are made of dreams.

What I’m trying to say is that we’ll literally have the most beautiful colt there is.

Short&Hoofy

Great, we’ll be having our very own Bellucio. As for the bundle of joy inside me... I think she has your determination, my stubbornness, and is way too clever for her own good. For some reason you’re the only thing that makes her shy. When talking with me it’s mostly shouting (don’t worry, I shout back).

Edit: I didn’t know pouting could have a sound, but it does. I guess I’m embarrassing her. I’ll be off to eat some bottles, then try and sleep some more.

See you soon.

RRBB

I’ll be waiting. *hugs*

Short&Hoofy

PreviousChapters Next