• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,931 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,931

PreviousChapters Next
The Sisters' Quarrel

Psst, @Mixamax. Did you hear? Short and I eloped to Las Pegasus and got married. We'll be having the along with Code and Mighty at the official Nightling convention.

Don't worry, no need to bring gifts.

RRBB

You sure ordered some scandalous outfits. I'm surprised Rarity agreed to make them. I guess since Short is friends with SweetStuff it's somewhat okay. Still a bit shocked, even if you'll probably be wearing those clothes in private.

PaintDrop

@RRBB: Well, what can I say? I, glad things worked out for you. Not that I wasn't flattered or anything, but it just wouldn't have worked. You two are just perfect for each other and I wish you an eternity of married bliss. :)

YouKnowWho

Ha ha. *slow clap* Do you take me for an idiot? :/ Next time at least make it somewhat believable, okay? Eloped and married. What did you think would happen? That I'd rush out of work all panicked? You really don't know me at all.

MixaMax

@MixaMax: What I believe that the girls are trying to say is that you don't trust your sister enough. I know you've always been protective and a hothead, but let the filly live a little. Just as a reminder she's been keeping your place clean and cooked more than half the time, so I think she could handle a bit of RRBB.

LyraHands

@LyraHands: this is hardly the place to discuss such things. Short and I will have a talk when I get back from work.

MixaMax

Max, if you actually talked with her, maybe there wouldn't be the need for this?

@The TechNightling: Sorry, but I'm making an exception. Unless this is said here it'll never be said.

LyraHands

@LyraHands: Understandable. There are no issues on my part.

The TechNightling

@LyraHands: I really don't need this right now. :/

MixaMax

@MixaMax: sorry, sis, but I do. I've been delaying this for weeks... even since you sent me off to the Crystal Empire. I know you are always looking out for me, and that you'll rip the mane off anypony who'd harm me, but I can't keep living like this. And neither can you.

You've always been there for me—when I was sick, when it became clear I was different, when I ever got in trouble. You were the one who took care of me when I joined you in Ponyville even when it was difficult for you. Things change, though. You'll be married soon and with foals of your own. Keeping a constant eye on me while raising children of your own isn't something you should be doing.

I know I'll hurt you saying this, but you're a wreck, and it's all because of me. Just look how often you've snapped at somepony for minor things. How many times have you been banned? How many times has Lyra or Code had talks with you about things? So, please, let me make my own mistakes. You're probably right, I'll probably get hurt a lot more than I think, but at least they will be my mistakes. And sometimes they might not be mistakes at all.

You're worried that RRBB might not be what's best for me. You're wrong. I've had crushes, and I can tell the difference. And she's not the villain you think she is. (I heard you talking to Jade.) in truth we've been seeing each other for a while now. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to get you upset. That was my mistake. I should have told you right away, so I'm telling you now.

RRBB and I are together. There isn't anything you can do about that, so please don't. I know I can't make you accept it, but please, at least give us a chance. Give me a chance.

There. I said it. You can hate me all you want. I still won't change my mind.

Short&Hoofy

@Short&Hoofy: You idiot! How can you even thing I can hate you? You're my kid sister. I'd move mountains for you. Do you really think I want to prevent you from being happy? We talked about this! I don't want you to get hurt, as it looks like you will. :(

I've known RRBB for almost as long as you and while she's great in some aspects, I really don't think she's the answer you're looking for.

MixaMax

Wow! Thanks for the vote of confidence, Max :/

RRBB

@MixaMax: We never talked, sis. You did. The decision to move to the Crystal Empire was yours. I admit I didn't want to see RRBB after she shot me down, but that didn't mean moving half of Equestria away. I was hurt and I agreed with you. And I was wrong. I'm asking you know to let me to try being happy. Please?

Short&Hoofy

Can't we talk when I get home? I promise I'll hear you out. Hay, you can bring RRBB along if you must. Just don't do anything rash.

MixaMax

Sis, I'll be spending the evening at RRBB's place. Her parents know and are okay with it (enough to let me stay, at least.) i'll still be here, but please don't spam my scrollbox with PMs. And please don't cry or get angry.

I love you, sis, but I want to do this.

Short&Hoofy

Max, if it's any consolation I have enough bits to provide for her. I might not be Jade, but I'm pretty close in terms of bits, you know. ;)

RRBB

@RRBB: Will you shut it!? It's not funny! A few months ago you were a total wreck getting suspended from school on a weekly basis, getting in fights with your previous "girlfriend", and even harming yourself to try and make the "pain go away". So don't get smug with me about this!

We're talking about the life of my sister! My sister!!! So don't you dare tell me how to take care of her!

MixaMax

As if you need my help to do that!

And yes, I was a mess! I very much still am, but at least now there's somepony who makes me want to change, to become something better. Short is that somepony and I'll walk through Tartarus and back before I let you hurt her!

RRBB

Okay, I think the all points were made clear. I'll be locking the thread and making it admin view only. If anypony concerned has anything else to say in the next five minutes go ahead.

LyraHands

... Stars you pick the worst possible time for such things :(

@Short&Hoofy: Are you sure? Really sure?

MixaMax

No, but I want to find out.

Short&Hoofy

I'll need some time... I never meant to hurt you.

MixaMax

Neither did I. Neither did we.

Thank you, sis.

Short&Hoofy

Thread has been deleted by LyraHands.

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next