• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,948 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,948

PreviousChapters Next
Stories and Pregnancies

Ooooh! This is soooo goood! I told my friends all about it and they might come read it!

@LightSparkle: Why didn’t you tell me it was so good? Reading the whole things was amazing. It’s like reading someone’s memoirs. Hmm maybe I should write my memoirs and make them like this.

Can I write my memoirs?

PlayedPiece

Hello @PlayedPiece,

While it is wonderful that you’d wish to share your writing on the site, writing personal memoirs or any fiction other that MC fiction is not possible. Everyone will be overjoyed should you decide to write in the world of MC, and even add yourself as a character (self inserts are actively encouraged, especially if written well).

If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

The TechNightling

@The TechNightling: Thank youuu! So far I’ve recognized two fiends who are here, but I hope some more join. :)

PlayedPiece

I’m here, silly! And I told you about this place at the party! Or was that someone else...

PPI

What? @PlayedPiece, I know you tend to become obsessed with things easily, but... are you serious this time?

If it’s a repeat of the iguana terrarium park...

LightSparkle

Oooh oooh! New Nightling!

Who is your favorite character? Where are you from? Will you visit at next year’s CrystalCon? Or earlier? :)

PrinceEric

@PlayedPiece: oops, forgot to tag you O:)

PrinceEric

Hey, PrinceEric!

Loki
Omni
The Everprince
Athena
Poseidon (I had such a crush on him :))
Karl
Bellucio
Molly
Megan
Hades (so hot)
Cassandra

I live a few streets away from LightSparkle! :) And close to PPI! And I don’t know what CrystalCon is. I might try to come :)

PlayedPiece

@PlayedPiece: That might be interesting. LightSparkle has been telling me good things about you, so I think it’s okay.

Celestia

Mom! Don’t encourage her!

And she lives in the other side of town! :/

LightSparkle

@PlayedPiece: you find Hades hot? New best friend! :)))

Brush

@LightSparkle: hmm. Please PM me who Played is. I have a suspicion, which if true could change a few things...

Simile

I knew it!

@PlayedPiece: it’s me! (Cool me). Remember when we got drunk at that place a while back? We continued singing karaoke until they kicked us out, then went on in the park until morning. That was so cool!

And you say you’re going to write? This I must see! Those songs we made were epic! It’s a pict I could record them, or remember any of it :( masterpieces lost forever... *dramatic gasp*

Simile

@Simile: It’s no problem for me to pull those memories out of you tonight. Besides, now I’m curious what you two did. And how come you never mentioned this before? Must I be upset with you?

I jest, naturally.

ColdLight

@PlayedPiece: whoa! Bellucio at 7? And behind Carl?! I sort of approve of the other choices. *blush* well, Danny is clearly at number one. :)

PrinceEric

@Simile: that was you? So cool! Yeah we must totally do that again! Maybe I’ll write down ten song and send it to you later today :)

@LightSparkle: hey! It’s still three streets away. Maybe three very long streets, but it’s still three! Or maybe four?

@PrinceEric: Danny is just too sweet for my taste. Poseidon was such a babe. I mean he can convince you to do anything just with a word, even when you know he’s totally manipulating you. And I know someone I know will have such a crush on Blazen (even if she’ll never admit it, not in a thousand years).

I think I’ll write a funny. Give me a moment!

PlayedPiece

What do we have here? Another wannabe writer? I bet you’ll do the boring self insert is transferred from another school and becomes best friends with all the grand 9. Then everyone hugs and kisses and goes to tea parties. Bleh!

SteveThumb

Steve, can you survive one day without being an asshole? :/

LightSparkle

@all: I’m pregnant! Sorry so much for writing in the common thread, but I’m too excited to start a new one and this is just... Wow. I know I’m acting like a silly filly, but I’ve been dreaming for this for years! I always knew who I’d marry, and how we’d spend all our lives together, but to actually hear it confirmed is... wow!

@LyraHands: our foals will be childhood friends! Isn’t that great?! :)))

MightyDragon

Huh?

Brush

@MightyDragon: This isn’t even funny anymore :/

HopHop

@all: Sorry, sorry! I logged in on the wrong device. It’s still true!

CodeFilly

@CodeFilly, @MightyDragon: congratulations! I was starting to ask myself questions :) Hopefully I get to join the club sometime soon. (And I know @MixaMax might be in that boat too :))

Brush

@Brush: MixaMax and LyraHands are going through some issues... (seriously, don’t ask).

@MightyDragon, @CodeFilly: congratulations :) I guess next year will be a very significant one for Nightlings and in more ways than one. Hopefully, I get to make a happy post on Max’s behalf at some point soon as well. (I’m not letting her write any announcements after last time!)

Jade

I’ve created a new thread here where everyone could add their congratulations to mine.

Thank you for using it!

The TechNightling

Done!

PlayedPiece

Oooh, I was only gone for a while and I managed to miss this? :( This is is great! Have you decided on a name, @CodeFilly? :)))

PlayedPiece

@PlayedPiece: yes! We’ve had one ready for a while!

Midnight Sparkle! :)))

CodeFilly

@CodeFilly: err, you might potentially want to change that?

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: Why? We both agreed it’s a perfect name for a stallion and also geeky enough (Midnight, naturally :))

CodeFilly

@CodeFilly: Err, no reason... well maybe it will be fine. Ignore me, I’m just a bit under slept today.

@PlayedPiece: Also, your story has past curation. And I must say I’m impressed. Guess I was wrong.

LightSparkle

Wow! That sounds like a great name! Midnight Sparkle :)

@PlayedPiece: hilarious! A nightmare night party at the Felina corporation? With the Everprince sneaking in while Loki being in control? You must write a sequel!

PrinceEric

@PlayedPiece: maybe it’s not entirely pathetic.

SteveThumb

PreviousChapters Next