• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
The Gift

Girl, girls!

We all know that the next character will be Euryala, but what about the chapter? From what we know so far she's got some connection to Poseidon (maybe the other deities), also is part of the special corp overseer org. Also she is/will become Blazen's girlfriend (as far as we know).

I think the entire chapter will be her backstory, telling us how she came to be and her connections to everything. I can't wait! :) I'm curious what her relation to the Everprince and Icelos is, oh and Echo. Something tells me this will be the best chapter yet :)

PrinceEric

@PrinceEric: Well, I think if there's a place the writers will mess up it will be here.:/

Now you know my opinion on Euryala (or OP Sue as I like to call her). She's just too much into everything. Now, I understand what they are trying to do (for those who haven't grasped it yet, S.Child is trying to reunite the franchise establishing a connection between the original and Mistmount Chronicles) but putting everything on two characters (I count Icelos as a sort of attempt) is too much.

There's no way anyone could be so connected! It's like Twilight being also the daughter to a wealthy noble and head of industry, related to Princess Celestia, part of a Tartarus resurgence group, Rarity's maid, and I don't know what not! I really think the writers have written themselves into a corner and for that reason we'll never see her backstory because it will sound ridiculously absurd!

I'll still read it, though (as will everypony on the site, I'm sure) but my expectations are at an all time low.

MixaMax

@MixaMax, @Jade: Someone needs a hug I think. :P

MightyDragon

Hey, it's not as absurd as it sounds. If she is chosen, as the rest are, it's normal that things will happen to her. It's a law of nature. And I'm not talking about some mystical energy (although there's that), but more a matter of visibility.

If you are the last line of defense you'll defend against any threat. Likewise any threat is likely to target you first. If Eury is an ex chosen, that would explain her relation with the gods, as well as those who oppose them (she did fight against them at one point, we assume). Also, with her set of skills it's normal for a powerful organization to recruit her. Think of it as applying to the S.G.U. Or the Wonderbolts. They don't accept just anypony. (Maybe CEOWitch can go into some details here.) As for the maid: keep in mind that Bellucio is the next chosen AND a follower of Poseidon. Of course she'll want to be there (to warm him.)

Finally, Blazen is hot ;) (I think I know someone like that in real life, by the way.)

LightSparkle

O! M! G! Sorry to disrupt the convo, but today's officially the best day of my life! You'll never guess what I got today! (No, I won't even give you the chance!) I got the best gift ever!

[a-net.manashare/GK5473547/R63745]

Isn't it just the cutest thing? Short&Hoofy (love you!!!) for me a crystal armadillo! He's three months old and really d'awwww! I've been smiling like crazy all day at school. Ever the teacher asked if I prefer to go home. Argh! It's so damn cuuute! I'm watching to eat a berry right now.

@Short&Hoofy: I don't know how you thought of that, but it's the best thing! You’re the best! I'll be having a party tomorrow to show it off, so be there or else :P (PaintDrop was so jelly when she saw it. :))) And she wasn't the only one.)

RRBB

@RRBB: Jealous is a strong word... it's really cute, though. You'll let me play with it, right? I just need to finish homework and stuff, and I'll be right over. We could also invite Short (being the one who actually gave it to you).

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: Sorry, not tonight. I want it all to myself! Plus, my parents are freaking out a bit, as usual :/ "it's a huge responsibility?" "how will it affect your studies?" "are you capable of such commitment?"

It's as if I'm an idiot. And they've done a fine job raising me I can tell you that. :/ Just look what a wreck I've turned out to be... Anyway, today's a no go. Tomorrow, though, all stops are off :) (My parents won't be here, so you can brings colts for all I care.)

RRBB

@MixaMax: sound like a repeat of SweetStuff's party... :/

PaintDrop

Does anypony know when DarkSparkle will be online? I need to talk with her.

Twist

@RRBB: I'm not letting Short go to such a wild event! Or without me there to make sure everything is fine and proper! :P

@Twist: No idea :( Haven't seen her a lot last few days.

MixaMax

@MixaMax: No way, grandma! :P Don't you have Jade to keep you busy? (Or maybe you can't handle him, eh? There's no shame in admitting that. It happens to older mares!)

@Short&Hoofy: Oh, so sorry about the kiss in class :( I was really surprised when you gave me the present and it was an immediate reaction. I honestly didn't mean anything by it.

RRBB

@RRBB: Don't worry, I didn't mind.

Short&Hoofy

@RRBB: I love those! They really are incredibly cute! And you for a violet one too! Short has great taste (and a huge checkbook :)). Don't go wild at the party, though. Armadillos go crazy when there's loud music.

@Twist: Dark has some important business she's dealing with. I think she'll be back later today or tomorrow. Try sending her a PM if you haven't already.

LightSparkle

I'm awake! Thanks all for the wishes (you keep exploding my scrollbox, you know. Tech has had to change the code twice :P) Guess I'm that much closer to graduating.

@RRBB: Aww! I'm so envious. @Bob, can we get one? Please :)

@PrinceEric: hmm. I think it won't be that simple. Euryala is everywhere, but there's no way all her backstory could be explained in one chapter. I think we'll just see her day to day life.

Be well, everyone! Exciting times are ahead.

LyraHands

@REBB: Who’re you calling old?!?

MixaMax

PreviousChapters Next