• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,949 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,949

PreviousChapters Next
Brush's PM Confession

Lyra, I need to talk to you.

Brush

Please send a line when you get back. It's really important.

Brush

Lyra, are you there?

Brush

Hey! Sorry, was at a job interview and couldn't check the site. :( Seems that Ponyville doesn't need an elementary music teacher. :/ Might be for the better, though. Not sure how awkward it would have been me being there.

So what's up?

LyraHands

I think I did something horrible...

Brush

What? What happened? I just need to call off an interview and will go to your place.

LyraHands

No! I can't face anypony right now. Even talking about it here is... I'm so disgusted with myself. I'm so horrible.

Please, don't mess up your life because of me. Go get that job. I'll manage somehow.

Brush

Mare, I'll go there and slaps you in the face! I've already sent the letter to the post office. (Wasn't big on being a delivery mare anyway.)

What happened exactly? Before my vacation you were so happy and cheerful. Was somepony mean to you? Fuck what Tech says, I'll track whoever hurt you and give her one in the snout!

LyraHands

Nopony hurt me, Lyra. I messed things up :(

Brush

I went on a date with PaintDrop's brother. He's in the forum. He said he liked my writing, so i flirted a bit as I do with everypony. Soon things went a bit further. We exchanged PMs, talked about stuff all the time, discussed his life, my writing. Then RRBB organized that get-together at her place.

You probably think I'm terrible! :( We arranged to secretly meet with Mota there. The official story was that he went to see his sister and give her his first edition books. The thing was, he just came so we could see each other.

He was so beautiful you wouldn't believe. I didn't believe! All those fantasies about rick college colts? That's him. He even has glasses! And what do you think I did? Messed everything up! :(((

Brush

Mare, I'm so sorry :((( I know what's it's like to have your heart ripped out. It hurts like Tartarus, but only if you let it. I know you don't want to see anyone right now, but I think friends and ice cream are what you need.

And keep fighting the fight! I know from experience everything seems blue right now, but there'll be someone else. Just give it time.

LyraHands

It's not that at all. I... we... we went out after the the get-tougher. PaintDrop thinks he went back to college, but he didn't. We met up secretly that evening and I took him to my place. I can still smell his perfume.

He was so nice. We talk about everything: him, me, our lives. Then I offered to go to my place. I've no idea what possessed me. I was half hoping he'd refuse, but he said yes. He told me that after the scare in the Crystal Empire he thought life was short and that he wanted to try so many things. We... spent the night together.

Brush

Err? I'm confused. :( Sorry that I'm slow, but wasn't that what you've always wanted? You found your dream stallion, he was cute and and fun, and open to advances.

Honestly, I'd hoofbump you right now if you didn't sound so miserable.

LyraHands

I slept with a virgin collegecolt, Lyra! After what must have been the most traumatic moment of his life! You think that's okay? Fuck, I'm probably four years older! I'm the first mate he's been with ever! And I'm not talking kicking in the hay! His parent spent the greater part of their lives keeping him away from mares!

I took advantage of him! I'm not sure he was even ready! It's only when I woke up the next morning I realized what I had done. He lay there sleeping on my bed and I though... Stars, I actually thought how that might affect me! And do you know what he did? The moment he opened his eyes, half asleep, he told me he loved me!

Brush

Wow. You got yourself an impressionable one. Not surprising, him being of a Celestial illegal and that. Are you scared his parents would come after you?

LyraHands

Do you have idea how bad it sounds? I shlobbed the brother of my greatest fanfic fan! For that alone I should be sent to the moon! How do you think he will feel when he realizes what happened? He lost virginity with me! Doesn't any of this ring any alarm bells for you?

Brush

Listen to me. You've always been sensitive. True, things aren't ideal, but at the end of the day the two of you are reasonable adults. His family might not like it, but whatever he wants to do he can and they don't have a say.

Has he said anything?

LyraHands

So far he's focusing on his exams again. The freak storm messed the curriculum and something or other. He's sent a few PMs that he loves me and wants me to come see him soon.

I spent half my life writing shitty romance stories, but when it comes to the real thing I'm as horrible as they come!

Brush

Do you want to get serious with him?

LyraHands

I don't know! Right now I think he's the most magnificent creature on hooves, but what do I know about him? All I saw was a fine flank and a gorgeous mane! Max was right about me. I really am obsessed.

Brush

Max wouldn't know romance if it bucked her in the head! And don't give me that crap about you being a monster. Stallions aren't made of glass. If they don't want to do something they sure as Tartarus won't.

Since you want my advice I'll give it to you: talk to him. Tell him everything you told me, all your fears, all your worries, then see what he says. Right now you're just as scared that he might stay than he might run off. Just lay the cards on the table. If you want him, fight to get him and be ready to take responsibility. Knowing you, that isn't a problem.

And if everything else fails, I might ask Twilight for a favor.

LyraHands

Twilight?

Brush

Yep. Cadence's sister in law. ;)

LyraHands

Sorry, but I'm too crap for jokes. Thanks for the talk though. Not sure if I feel better, but it helped.

Brush

Anytime. Just remember: silent mouths get no oats. Talk to him. I'm sure everything will be fine.

LyraHands

PreviousChapters Next