• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
Consequences

Just to let you know, I’ll be going home (my train is in an hour). I wish I could stay longer and help, but with things returning to normal (ish) there’s something I need to do.

Thank you for the unimaginably good welcome. I honestly didn’t expect this, and I’m not talking about only Nightlings treating me so well. Everypony here did! It really melts my heart :)

It’s no secret I’ve not been the most tolerable mare, so this is a huge new thing for me.

Thanks!

P.S. You’ll still have Simile to entertain you for the week. And Discord, I guess... (what can I say, their combined act is... interesting...)

RRBB

@RRBB: Get some rest :) from what I read you more than earned it ;) I know I’ll be talking to deaf ears, but don’t overstress, okay? The site, and Equestria, need you. And no, I’m not exaggerating! If two princesses and a prince feel strongly enough to tell me in PM what a fine job you’re doing, then you’re definitely on the right track :P

I expect others will also be leaving Trottingham in the next few days. I’ve created a new section of tech site where you can all discuss meetings and departures for the time being. That way general will be less cluttered and the information will be more accessible :)

And a very huge thanks to the dragons. I know that only a very few are into MC, but you helped save an entire city. You’re welcome here anytime!

LyraHands

@LyraHands: you’ll be surprised. I know of a dozen (most denying the fact). Though it’s not like I expect dragon fiction anytime soon.

On that note, maybe we should have a dragon MC contest? ;)

Bob

We’ll be here for a while longer. I’ve always wanted to see Trottingham so I’ll do that, and not as a lame tourist!

*yay* this place is the *yay*!

@AwesomePony: want to go see Tech tonight?

Feather

@Feather: say hi from me and say that the entire site misses him :)

@Bob: you magnificent mare! *kisses* I might just do that :)

Before that just one more request:

@all: tomorrow the site will return to normal (I hope). The Trottingham section will still be open, but as I’ve said before I’d like for the rest to return to what was before. I want this place to be one to offer help, but also an island of safety ponies could get back to.

On that note expect a Project Butterfly review soon :)

LyraHands

Welp, we’ll be going back as well. SweetStuff is all weepy she didn’t get to sing more, but at least there are a lot of colts and fillies who feel better now.

Edit: when I say she wanted to sing more, I meant that she feels bad for getting sick on the first day. (Stomach flu is the nastiest even when there are doctors around.)

Well try to be back after Hearthwarming to check on all of you and help out :)

YouKnowWho

This might be weird, but did anypony there see DarkSparkle?

EverSpike

@EverSpike: you lost her again?! :/

Seriously, Spike! I don’t want to be the one to say this, but you were supposed to keep looking at the map! We discussed this!

TrueSparkle

@Bob: umm, I have to be doing this, but can you help out with the mail? The weather team here might need me more than I thought. I seem to be an Everfree cloud expert... who knew? :P

Just the urgent stuff. I’ll take care of the rest once I get back... And fix the weather, I guess. Are there too many clouds?

DaBoss

@DaBoss: I’m surprised Cap let you stay that close to Blueblood. After what happened at CrystalCon I thought you two would buck it out.

To more serious matters, I’ll be sending the rookies home tomorrow. Oh, @2ndHalf, you’re no longer a rookie! Congrats on the promotion to command. You stay!

Fleetfoot

I’ll be passing by Trottingham before nightfall, just to make sure everything is alright.

ColdLight

Hey, if any of you pass through the Crystal Empire, please send a line... especially you, @DaBoss. Seems you’re Flurry’s new favorite now... much to her mother’s annoyance.

Me, I’ve accepted that cloud swimming will become part of daily life so at this point I’m focusing on finding relatively safe clouds rather than trying to forbid it. Just, please do t show her anything too extreme.

SaltyHuman

Umm, I think I found DarkSparkle again, she’s in Canterlot. Can someone there try and find her? Looks like she’s hear the palace.

EverSpike

Nevermind :/ She’s jumping all over the place! Maybe this thing is just broken?

EverSpike

Hmm. I think I know the perfect locater spell. I’ve been working on it for over three years now. Mins you it’s just a theoretical, so no guarantees it will work, but with enough effort and anti fo trial and error who knows?

@TrueSparkle: can you help out? Usually I’d ask ColdLight, but with the foal and all... and if I ask she’ll feel that it’s necessary to show what a mare she is and accept, then I’ll worry and mess up the spell, then she’ll worry more, and...

Just come here, please :)

MightyDragon

Okay! I’m certain this time! She’s in a mine near Our Town. She’s been there for over five minutes, so I think it’s safe to say that she’ll stay there.

Can somepony go and get her before she goes off somewhere again?

EverSpike

There’s no need. She just appeared in the Crystal Palace and I cast a restraining spell on her.

Everypony, please focus on getting home safely. We’ll make sure Twilight is fine.

@EverSpike: I’ll teleport you here shortly. Just want to get Twilight to bed and make sure she’s alright.

InItForTheShipping

Oh well... I wasn’t sure of the theory anyway. Glad everything worked out in the end. I’ll just shut up now and get back to whatever I was doing.

MightyDragon

Has anypony heard from Max and Jade?

AwesomePony

PreviousChapters Next