• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,951 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,951

PreviousChapters Next
Minor Complication PMs

Hello.

YouKnowWho

Hey, I said hello!

YouKnowWho

What? :/

RRBB

I heard from the girls that you added me to the gift list for Lyra. Thanks. I know you didn't need to...or have to.

YouKnowWho

So? Lyra's cool and deserves it. Just because you're a *yay* *yay* doesn't mean she should feel bad about it!

RRBB

You remember our talk, right? Or did your massive ego block your ears?! I don't swing that way! If this is an attempt into guilt tripping me, it won't work and we'll both get hurt again. So in future, when you decide to pull something like this ask me first.

I don't know if what you did was nice or creepy, but after everything's gone through between us... just... I don't know, it feels weird.

YouKnowWho

Look, it's not all about you, okay? Sheesh! And ponies call me self centered :/ You seriously think I could forget our *yay* talk?!? You shattered my heart then stuffed the pieces into my brain through my nostrils!

RRBB

Why did you add me to the gift list then?!?

YouKnowWho

You *yay* *yay* idiot! Should I spell it out for you? I still love you, you *yay*!

I know you don't and nothing can come out of it, but I still love you! Even after everything! Trust me, I wish I didn't, but I do! Why do you think I moved away from you in class? Or that I try not to talk at you anymore? I look at you and a stupid part of my mind imagines what could have been. You're the topic of 95% of my therapy sessions! So, please stop yelling at me when there's no reason to! Celestia knows you can thing a million others!

*yay* *yay* *yay*!

RRBB

Well, it's not like I can do anything about it!

And stop *yay* yaying!

YouKnowWho

Oh... profanity filter.

YouKnowWho

Yeah, Tech added it when he came back. You get used to it. There was a discussion about having it as a removable option, but he said no. He's old fashioned that way.

RRBB

Yeah.

YouKnowWho

You write well, by the way. Not sure I told you.

YouKnowWho

You did.

RRBB

And just when I thought we’d resolved things. Life's never easy, eh?

YouKnowWho

Well at least you didn't have your heart torn out.

RRBB

Nope, I tore it out myself. Think best friend falling for your crush type of thing.

YouKnowWho

What the *yay*?! I didn't even know you had a crush! When did this happen?

RRBB

Not going into that. It's in the past anyway.

You think you'll be okay? With the therapy thing I mean. I did some aethernet searching and being you isn't as rare as it is. In most places ponies just don't talk about it.

YouKnowWho

If you're telling me "there are more apples in the orchard," I'll buck you so hard, you'd be able to fly five times across Equestria, even in your condition!

If it were that simple, I'd have done it! Not that I actually know anypony who is! Well, maybe I know a few, but I'm not moving to the Crystal Empire just for that. And I have been to the sites you mentioned. Most of them were put up by losers. A few are outright scams.

Edit: That wasn't right. They aren't losers, just people who can't figure things out. Pretty much like me, but at least I don't go making a pity sight about it!

RRBB

Right.

YouKnowWho

Yeah.

RRBB

Sorry about all mean stuff. I always had it for you. Now that we're a safe distance from each other I might as well tell you.

I’ve liked you since I got my cutie mark. Stars what a jerk I was back then. I wanted to impress everypony so I did my best to humiliate you every chance I got. I just wanted to get your attention. And I did. Then puberty hit and things got worse.

I still read my early stories. My therapist says it's a necessary step. I've no idea why. From what I read she should be encouraging me to put them in the past, but the amount of money my parents are paying I might as well listen. And I still like it. Damn, you're beautiful, you know that? Really, really beautiful.

RRBB

Are you hitting on me? O.o

YouKnowWho

A mare can dream. Don't take that away from me...

No, just commenting. I'm not a creep! Do I look like a creep?! You just are. One of the cosmic jokes the universe likes to play.

I still catchmy father crying secretly, by the way. Guess in his mind I was supposed to be the perfect tool to help him close some business merger. So much for that now.

Edit: i didn't mean to say that. He's not that bad. I guess everypony would react that way when they find that their filly is... Heck I would! That's one of the bad things about being gay—no foals. I guess magic and medicine have gone far, but... meh. I really was looking forward to having some. Sky knows that Pixel has been preparing me for the job.

RRBB

Are you drunk? Did you sleep at all?

YouKnowWho

This week? Sure I got a few hours.

Just messing with you :) At times I jump between thought without making sense. Beats thinking about you all the time.

RRBB

Yeah. Well... I'll be heading off to bed. Club meeting tomorrow. Thanks again for adding me to the gift list.

YouKnowWho

Stay on the site, okay? No reason to go just because things got messed up. We can still talk. Sort of. Right?

RRBB

Right?

RRBB

Message by RRBB has been deleted.

Sleep well, you jerk :)

RRBB

PreviousChapters Next