• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,952 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,952

PreviousChapters Next
Chosen 3 Preparations

@all: Apparently I'll be in charge with the next chosen reading. Dark and co had to be urgently to deal with a potential Windigo problem (or just a friendship problem) and based on the distance they'll be away for at least a few days. Nothing to worry about I'm sure, but that means that I and HopHop will have to take care of the read spells and the *sigh* organization of the event.

Err… it starts tomorrow… and…err… that's it. O:)

TrueSparkle

@TrueSparkle: Wow! Much skill! You da best! :P

Sorry none of us could go :( Still rebuilding things here. Next time we'll definitely be there! Also, post what happened, like last time :D Funny posts are always fun.

GriffinGirfriend

@TrueSparkle: Pick me! Pick me! I love organizing stuff! (Also, there's literally nothing going on at the mayor’s office because of the attacks, so I can use the distraction.)

I'll have everything ready in a bit and post it here :)

@GriffinGirlfriend: that bucks :( Let me know if you girls need any help in anything, okay?

MixaMax

@TrueSparkle: you achieved a miracle! Max isn't being useless for once! Although now she has one more excuse to avoid her foal-producing duties :/. Nothing going on at work, you said? Hmmm. Not how I remembered it.

Jade

@PPI: So this is how you do it? Very sneaky! Well have words :P

Hmm. Maybe? ;)

LightSparkle

@MixaMax: you got it! I'll put half on Twilight’s tab and the rest is a gift from me :D

Edit: @LightSparkle: err, if you promise to keep it secret I'll grant you one wish? O:)

PPI

Oooh, busted! :)

I think this is a great opportunity to test out Dreamproductions. :) @Simile, @ColdLight, any chance you could make it? I know it's on very short notice, but this is a golden opportunity and we need all the experience we can get. Well, mostly I do, but still! :)

@MixaMax: give me a time asap so I know how to schedule my own things. On, and keep in mind that most of my class are studying so no overnight staying and such (see? I can be responsible and think of the wellbeing of others! :P). I'd suggest tomorrow lunchtime as the best time: idea for a break and a snack. On that note, maybe organize something about food?

RRBB

@Short&Hoofy: is she always so demanding? :P

@RRBB: And just to have you know Jade is being silly because my work load last month was a bit much. (Yay for yearly subsidized programs.)

Tomorrow noon it is. Will give everyone interested to know in advance. Food and drinks will be provided, of course (I'll talk to Applejack and PPI). HopHop said she was okay with taking a day off to help out.

@TrueSparkle: you have the castle ready.

@PrinceEric: I've also made arrangements for you to come. CEO will grab you tomorrow morning. Just be sure to warn your school today.

MixaMax

I guess I better get to work, then… :/

EverSpike

@InItForTheShipping: Honey, can I go? Such an important event needs adult supervision. I'll take Flurry with me.

SaltyHuman

@SaltyHuman: I'd adult supervision is needed I'll send an adult and not you.

Have fun :) And don't let Flurry make a mess, okay?

InItForTheShipping

@SaltyHuman: well done on the critical success, boss :) Sadly, I notched. :( Promised CodeFilly we'd spend the day scroll hunting throughout Canterlot. O:)

MightyDragon

Well, surprise surprise I'll be joining this time! Lectures are overrated and I have an A anyway. I can lend a hand with magic if you need me, or anything actually.

@CodeFilly: I think I have a book that you'd love :) (it's sort of LAAG but viewed from an entirely new perspective. Really fun to read.)

@HoofTies: Any chance we get to see you? *nudge*

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: No!

HoofTies

@RRBB: Cold won't make it. Guess it's just me. There's a high chance she deals with the Windigo again :/ And even if she didn't, that's way too close to her work hours (as I remember it lasted 4 hours last time).

Simile

Hello, my darlings!

Just wanted to say that a bit of rest is fine, but please don't neglect about your exams. This is, without a doubt, the most important step in your adolescent life, don't treat it lightly! There will be plenary of time to have fun after your graduate, but don't ruin your chance to pursue your dreams.

Thank you,

Grace

Tyrant!

SweetStuff

My sister will gladly come to the reading! I reckon after our last talk she's opened a lot to the idea, even if she refuses to start reading MC (I've tried, but she's more stubborn than me :/)

WaterBottle

@RRBB: I shall try to make it. I want to watch Simile try her best dreamscaping!

ColdLight

@LightSparkle: would you be comfortable with me going as well? I admit this is only 50% excuse to put you in a situation in which it would be difficult to say now. The rest of 17% are of genuine interest to see what a reading is like. :)

Celestia

Mom! You troll :/

And no! You’re an adult so go if you want to! Or not! I won't get myself caught in that trap. I plan to go because that's my decision and it has nothing to do with anything else!

Also, what are the remaining 33% percent?

LightSparkle

Err, girls, is it okay for me to come as well? I know it's still awkward after what happened, but… I'd really like to.

LittleFinger

@LightSparkle: Why, to ridicule ColdLight, of course. Why else?

Celestia

@LittleFinger: sure :) You seemed great fun at CrystalCon, I'm sure you'll be here as well. Just one thing to note: foals, so minimal drinking ;)

TrueSparkle

I won't be able to go :/

Grumpy

@Grumpy: Aww :( Take care.

TrueSparkle

Ha! This is the worst place ever! You girly ponies going to readings now? Pathetic! :P

SteveThumb

@SteveThumb: Want to say that to my face, *yay*?

LittleFinger

LittleFinger… SteveTHUMB… I ship it! :)

MightyDragon

@MightyDragon: Nu! I ship it!!!

InItForTheShipping

@CodeFilly: where did we go wrong to end up marrying shippers… *sigh*

SaltyHuman

Author's Note:

Speculated character list (courtesy of NeonGreenTiger):

EqF List

PreviousChapters Next