• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,953 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,953

PreviousChapters Next
Children Discussions

Argh! I know there are a hundred rules forbidding this, but I need to rant!

I understand that there aren’t many male Wonderbolts! I understand that I’m attractive (I don’t care how unhumble that makes me seem)! I realize that I’ll probably get in trouble for writing this... but come on! Can’t I get a week without the snarky comments? :/ And it’s not like its everypony doing it! It’s always the same ones!

This is getting ridiculous! I’ve already been in the news when it came out that I got engaged to Brush. She did not “steal me” from Fleetfoot! Me and Fleet never were a thing! As in we didn’t even kiss, hug, snuggle, and all those other euphemisms!

Okay, rant over!

CEOWitch

Now that I feel a bit better, back to a theory of mine. More of an open question than a theory.

The way MC is going in a few volumes it’s likely that have children (which is a common theme here). That raises a number of questions. Most of all, will we see a shift to a new generation? I know it’s a scary thought, but what if MC comes to an end and there’s an entirely new reboot?

Also, interesting to see what the children will be.

CEOWitch

@CEOWitch: *pets* You think the sillies things at times :)

It’s interesting. I’m a believer that Bellucio x Molly will become a thing. I think they’ll have a boy and a girl, each with the character of their opposite (the boy will be like Molly and the girl like Bellucio). Euryala x Blazen is confirmed. I think they’ll have a boy wilder than all of them combined. Megan x Cassandra I think will magically have a boy that will drive them crazy. I think Echo x Eric will become a thing in the end, and have a really introvert boy very much like Eric.

No idea about Karl and Omni.

Brush

Ok I I could totally see having twins or triplets who are just as crazy as him. I mean if there’s anyone who is the personification of Chaos that’s Omni. I wouldn’t be surprised if he manages to copy himself using some arcane magical device.

RRBB

@RRBB: isn’t that cute. Of course you’d say that Omni is the personification of chaos. In the eyes of an amateur I suppose it’s true. It takes a true connoisseur to see the fine nuances of chaos.

If you had any true understanding you’d see that the most chaotic character is the series is Athena, and as such she’ll clearly hook up with Omni to create a magnificent child who will have the powers of two deities.

As for Karl, it’s obvious by the way the writers have set things up, that he’ll get shipped with Computrix.

SupremeHumanOverlord

I disagree. Computrix and Danny are the OTP. If you reread their interaction, she’s already used him as a friendly shoulder to cry on since Bellucio is clearly not interested in anyone else.

I have no idea what will happen with Kalypso or Athena. Personally, think a lot of the female characters will get diminished presence in the next volume. Even now the number of female characters outnumbers the males, which was never intended. (I’m talking about main characters).

My guess is that we’ll either see some new male characters appear (which will cause the fandom or explode like when Euryala was first announced) or some o ten female characters will slowly disappear. Megan x Cassandra is one such case. As much s they are loved, everything is set for them moving out Mistmount and only return for the occasional arc.

Twist

Twist! <3 It’s been ages! How are you? :)

Will take part in the contest? I hope so!

Also, I moved to Canterlot with ForceFeedback. (I can’t believe that my big fat sister finally let me!) it’s so different here! I mean I’ve visited Canterlot a lot, but actually being here... wow! I have a few days to myself then I’ll have to go take care of some school stuff.

@SupremeHumanOverlord, @Octavia: thank you for all your help!

SweetStuff

Well, I’ll be building up stamina working on WaterBottle’s farm! (Plust found some remote training thing and only needs to spend a few weeks in Manehattan each season :))

And I think that Kalypso x Bellucio is far superior. I expect their children to be huge snobs, though. Even if drop-dead gorgeous. :)

YouKnowWho

Well, I think most of you are wrong! To be honest the only pair we know for certain is Blazen x Eury. Everything else, including Bellucio pairings, is speculation!

That said, I think Kalypso x Karl will become a thing. He just has too many values that Kalypso likes. Going by the numbers they’ll have two children, possibly twins, who will appear freakishly calm unlike most of their adventurous friends. I also think the next Adventures will take place among the stars. (Yes, I said it!)

DarkSparkle

And then the Centaurs Invade!

EverSpike

Or better they discover the planet of the centaurs! And there’s a complicated romantic plot, of course.

TrueSparkle

@TrueSparkle: why impose limits? I’m sure there will be lots of complicated romantic plots. :P

Brush

@Brush: ouch! Good thing I’ll be your husband. You can be vicious when you want to :)

Jokes aside, I don’t see MC going to space just yet. The reality thing isn’t resolved yet, neither are the battles of the gods... I suspect those will continue for a very long time. Maybe it will turn out that Icelos was evil all along?

CEOWitch

Hmm. I’m curious. If Poseidon has a granddaughter... what happened to his children? Will they appear at some point? It would be too convenient for them to have vanished as well. And what about Hercules and the other junior gods? What’s the story with them?

MightyDragon

It’s so tempting to drop a few spoilers... but I know Blueblood will kill me :P

I love how much speculation is going on. (And so does the writing team, I can assure you!) Keep it up!

Luna

And then the Centaurs Invaded...

EverSpike

PreviousChapters Next