• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,948 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,948

PreviousChapters Next
RRBB's Secret PMs

Hey.

RRBB

I know I shouldn't be writing to you... Tartarus, if I had any sense I'd probably move to another city just to be away, but we both know I'm an idiot with no self control. And let's face it, you probably won't read this *yay* anyway.

RRBB

Stupid Tech! Now he's added c rap and s hit to the filter. I love him, but he's really so past millennium.

RRBB

I got into a fight with Paint yesterday. Mostly about you. She thinks I'm an idiot for hoping you'll ever like me. It's not like she'd ever understand that losing you is like losing my whole world. As much as I know it will never work out I still hope that maybe one day a miracle will happen... it’s not like I deserve it, but still, you know. Maybe I could get just a kiss?

I don't know why I'm ever writing this carp! My whole life's crumbling down. A few months ago I was father's princess. The only thing I had to worry about was my stupid grades. Now... I nearly lost Paint. I don't even know why she bothers to put up with me. I wouldn't. Short will leave for the Empire in a month... right now you are all I have left.

RRBB

I dreamt of you last night. We were at a lake laughing. Then you hugged me. It felt so warm.

I'm sorry I made fun of your wings all those times. They are cute. All of you is cute and beautiful. Just looking at you hurts me, knowing that somepony other than me will have you.

Maybe I really need to listen to PaintDrop and start thinking about something else. We live in the real world, this isn't one of my stories (I wish it was). Maybe time will help me get over you. Maybe...

RRBB

I got a love confession. It was in private from EndlessHearts.

I guess I should be happy, right? Finally somepony who loves me in a deep sensual way. If only it was a mare... if only it were you. :( Now I know there's another life I'm wrecking...

SweetStuff stole your crush, didn't she? I know you'll never tell admit to anypony, especially to her, but I think it's obvious. How did you manage to remain sane all this time? Being with her all this time, laughing at her jokes, going on adventures together, watching her and him be together.

I still feel anger each time I catch somepony looking at you. Yet, you seem so okay about it... why are you so good, so perfect?

RRBB

I'm not perfect.

It takes a lot of strength writing the things you do. Look at me—I never got to say what I should have said and now I lost him. The pain has nearly gone away now. I see them together and they are both happy. At times that's the only thing that counts.

YouKnowWho

*yay*!

RRBB

Yeah, you didn't get to delete your messages like last time.

I won't lie, I didn't like all the things you did to me all those years. I hated you for it, but when you told me that time in the bathroom... it was like Equestria had ended. I had nightmares for a week trying to make sense of things.

Stupid thing is, you're cool when you're nice. Really cool. We might have been friends. Well, we are friends now, but we could have been friends sooner.

YouKnowWho

Nothing more?

RRBB

Sorry. It's not like I haven't thought about it, but... no. Just won't work. And I'm not surprised about EndlessHearts. You've always been a magnet of attention. Even now half the colts still want to get you. You broke quite a few hearts when you came out publicly. Also, thanks for not admitting about me openly. I know there are several who know, but they keep it to themselves. I really don't want to get that *yay* from them right now.

How far did Endless go? Was it as steamy as your fics?

YouKnowWho

Don't remind me. I've no idea what I was thinking. (That's a lie, I know exactly what I was thinking, but still...)

It was a very sweet and emotional thing. Pretty much like the story Endless writes. It screams stallion, but it a sweet way. The sad thing is, that if I wasn't what I was, I'd probably have liked him. (Sound familiar, eh?)

If it just wasn't a bundle of feelings I'd just have laughed, maybe even replied. He is serious... dead serious, and that scares me. I might be selfish, but if anything I don't want to anypony else to go through what I did. (And no, I'm not guilt tripping you.)

It's just that Endless should find somepony better. Maybe I should introduce you two? Maybe things will work out in a very twisted kind of way?

RRBB

Please, don't make me laugh! My whole body aches when I do.

YouKnowWho

Yeah. I better get back to trying to figure out my life. Therapists have helped a bit, but... Can I see you again? I won't be going to school this week, maybe not this month either. I promise I won't do anything suggestive. I just want to be with you for a bit. Just that and talk.

RRBB

Well, you're getting no wing hugs, that's for sure.

I'm still pretty sick, though. Been in bed nonstop :( I'll be getting more healing spells this afternoon, and the usual set of pills. Other than that it's mostly rest and water.

YouKnowWho

I can visit you.

RRBB

I really think that's a bad idea. I'll just end up hurting you one way or the other.

YouKnowWho

Please?

RRBB

...I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. Just, please don't make both of us regret it, okay?

YouKnowWho

Thank you.

RRBB

PreviousChapters Next