• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Week 7 Hiatus Special: A Direct Order from Celestia

Dear Twilight,

I am issuing you a direct order and if you fail me, you can forget about us ever completely restoring our mother/daughter relationship. I am issuing you a direct order to go and abduct Fluttershy and haul her to your dungeon. Once you have her down there, you are to keep her as a prisoner for six months and torture her on a daily basis, hell twice a day if you so wish.

I am ordering this because that little bitch had a very libelous letter about me printed in every single newspaper in the country. Can you believe that she would accuse innocent little me of screwing my students? Can you believe that she would accuse innocent little me of screwing any random mare that comes along? Come on, I know I can be a bitch at times but the nerve of her. All just because I chose repairing our relationship over putting out for her.

Now not only am I thinking we should punish her via six months of torture. I am thinking that we need to write our own letter and have it published all across Equestria. I think that we need to see to it that everypony knows that what she wrote not only libelous towards me but also advocated a rebellion and brought up a fucking republic. What do you say Twilight, shall we make everypony hate that little bitch more than they already do?

Hoping to Trash Fluttershy's Reputation,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

I am all for it! I am all for us printing a letter that will go into detail about how Fluttershy broke my heart by cheating on me with Dr. Fauna. Hell I think we should trash her reputation as well. I am still pissed she did this and while I know you want me to be civil towards her, since you brought this up, nothing is off limits, nothing!

Ready to Trash Fluttershy's Reputation,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next