• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Week 10 Hiatus Special: A Lesson Learned the Violent Way (Live Action)

Author's Note:

Because of the nature of this chapter, things will be done in live action rather than letter format.

Sunday evening had arrived and as promised, Fluttershy had been released and Twilight's old friends were arriving in town. The four had been in Ponyville plenty of times before so they knew the town for the most part, except for exactly where Fluttershy's cottage was. They began to head towards Twilight's castle when Minuette whispered, "Wait, we can't be seen heading towards Twilight's castle. If we are seen and then Flutterbitch is found severely injured, the will think Twilight is responsible!"

Lemon Hearts replied, "Very well. I know she lives on the outskirts close to the forest so let's head to that side of town and search until we find it."

The other three nodded in agreement and followed the blue unicorn to the edge of the forest and followed her in. They then made a right and began to search the perimeter of the place. It would not take long for them to find their destination, Fluttershy's cottage. As they peered out from behind the trees, they saw a bruised Fluttershy singing and giving her animals what was likely the best meal they had had in quite some time.

When Twinkleshine stepped on a twig, the pegasus immediately heard it. "Huh, what was that?"

While she wanted to continue feeding her animals, she very quickly rushed back into her cottage. This was expected by the four unicorns and they figured that was likely all for the best as there was still enough daylight left that if they headed in now, that they would easily be spotted so they laid in wait.

Two hours had passed and darkness had finally set in over Ponyville and much to their delight, Fluttershy had just shut off her last light. Minuette gave her friends a smile and ordered, "Alright ladies, let's go punish that little bitch."

The four came out of the forest and approached the cottage. Another thing that worked in their favor was that Fluttershy's animals had also turned in for the night. When they approached the door, they discovered that it was locked. That was no problem for them though as Minuette used her magic to unlock the door and they all headed inside.

Once they got inside, they began to bump into things and that immediately caused their target to come downstairs. She turned on the light and saw who was in there and yelled, "What are you doing in here?"

Minuette ordered, "Bring her down, break her wings!"

The four launched themselves at her and immediately began to beat on her. Fluttershy tried to shake them off and get airborne but that would be impossible when Minuette threw her down and broke one of her wings. Fluttershy was laying there in agony screaming as the four had began to stomp her. After a couple of minutes Minuette ordered, "Stop!"

Her friends stopped and Minuette began to go through the drawers in her kitchen. She remembered the joy she got of drilling holes in human Fluttershy and wanted to do something similar to pony Fluttershy. After a couple minutes of searching, she found an antique corkscrew. She snickered, "This will be perfect, absolutely perfect!"

Minuette returned with it and ordered, "Hold her down ladies, this one needs some new assholes!"

Her friends began to hold her down while Minuette took the corkscrew to her. As she began to drill into her, blood began to flow and Fluttershy was screaming in agony, "What did I do to deserve this?"

Moondancer slammed her hoof down on her face and yelled, "You called us out by name in your libelous letter you bitch. I would think that even you would know not to slander ponies like that!"

Fluttershy began to respond when Moondancer again slammed her hoof down on her muzzle, breaking it this time. The four mares began to laugh manically as Minuette returned to drilling holes in her. Despite knowing that her fate was either going to be very bad, perhaps even fatal, Fluttershy continued to struggle and yell, hoping that somepony would hear her cries and come to her aid.

Eventually Minuette had enough of her cries. She grabbed her head, began to slam it into the floor and yelled, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Fluttershy, despite being weakened by the ordeal again tried shaking the four off of her. Minuette developed a scowl on her face, smacked her and growled, "So, this Shy wants her body broken too, huh?"

Minuette ordered her friends to stand back as she got up, kicked Fluttershy onto her stomach, pounced on her and put her in a body lock. She began to put an immense amount of pressure on the pegasus. It would not be long until she broke all four of her legs, causing her to scream out in agony. Moondancer suggested, "Minuette, you've broken her legs, I think we should get going."

Minuette shouted, "No! This one has to learn not to fuck with us!"

Minuette pulled her onto her side, wrapped her front hooves around her and began to press in on her chest. As she continued to pull the pegasus closer to her, she began to scream in agony. Minuette had a feeling that a few of her ribs were about to break and would be elated when she heard the sounds of bones breaking, followed by a deafening cry from Fluttershy.

Once she had broke a few ribs, Minuette finally let go of her and asked, "So Shy, are you going to do this again? Are you going to slander us again?"

Fluttershy whimpered, "No." She began to cry loudly, "Just please stop! Please don't kill me."

Minuette nodded, "Very well, we shall let you live."

Minuette got onto her knees and suggested, "Shall we get going? We want to get out of here before somepony wonders why she has her lights on this late."

They nodded in agreement and as the four of them were getting up, Minuette wrapped Fluttershy's tail around her hoof and ripped it out, causing a loud scream from Fluttershy. Twinkleshine saw this and asked, "Minuette, why did you do that?"

Minuette laughed, "Because I wanted a trophy. I ripped out enough that all four of us can share a bit of it." She then looked at Twinkleshine's mane and asked, "Could you hide this in your mane? It will blend into it more easily than it would ours."

Twinkleshine nodded and as they left, Minuette turned the lights off so that nopony would suspect anything nor would they be able to just barge in immediately, Minuette put a lock spell on the door. Once they left, they headed back into the forest to loop around town before returning to the train station to go home.

The four were very quiet on the way home and Twinkleshine did her best to make sure that Fluttershy's tail that she was hiding in her mane did not become visible. Once they got home, three of them were nervous but one of them was satisfied, satisfied that they had punished a troublemaker. Minuette asked, "Well ladies, shall we split our trophy and then get back home?"

Lemon Hearts replied, "Well I think I'll pass on this whole trophy thing. It just seems kind of creepy to keep something like that."

Her other two friends gave similar responses so Minuette took the whole tail home with her. Once she got home, she headed into her bedroom with a huge smile on her face as she opened her drawer and laid Fluttershy's tail next to human Fluttershy's wad of hair. She snickered, "Mission accomplished, two Fluttershys put in their place!"

PreviousChapters Next