• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Sci-Twi's Liberation!

Author's Note:

Because of the nature of the events that unfold, this chapter can not be done in letter format, it had to be done in live action. The letters following this one up will be released tomorrow.

Sci-Twi's Liberation

Thirty minutes after Colgate had arrived in Twilight's castle and had been briefed by Starlight over the problem, Sunset arrived and saw the pony who was with Starlight. She rushed to her and exclaimed, "Colgate, long time no see!"

"Sunset, it's good to see you too." said Colgate before continuing, "So there is a Fluttershy that needs punishing?"

Sunset replied, "Actually yes, there is." She then pointed towards Starlight and continued, "Hey, you want to come?"

Colgate asked, "Yeah Starlight, want to come and watch me put a bitch in her place?"

Starlight replied, "Yeah sure." She then turned towards Colgate and continued, "Now don't do too much damage to her, alright?"

Colgate laughed, "Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to behead the bitch!" She held her instruments in her aura and laughed, "But she may have a few more assholes if you know what I mean!"

Sunset nodded and pointed towards the portal and went through. When they got to the other side, neither Colgate or Starlight were thrilled as they had become humans. Colgate was the first to say anything, "What the hay?" She looked down at her hands and gasped, "Wait a minute, Lyra isn't full of shit! Humans do exist!"

While Sunset was able to get up easily, the same couldn't be said of the other two. It took a few minutes but Starlight and Colgate were finally able to get up and walk upright. Once they were up, Colgate asked, "Where is this Fluttershy? Where is this Sci-Twi that needs liberating?"

Sunset pointed in the direction of Fluttershy's house and they took off. When they arrived, they all had different plans. Sunset wanted to do things diplomatically and simply knock on the door and see if they could go in. Starlight wanted to pound on the door and demand they be allowed to speak to Twilight but Colgate had other plans. Before the other girls could say anything, Colgate kicked the door down and stormed in.

The first thing they saw would anger them. There was Twilight and Fluttershy getting ready to leave. Like always, Twilight was wearing the same shirt that deemed her as the property of Fluttershy and had a leash around her neck. Seeing the three rushing in angered Fluttershy. She yanked on the leash, pulled Twilight closer to her and yelled, "What the hell are you doing here?" She then pointed towards Colgate and yelled, "I thought you were at a dental camp! What the fuck are you doing here?"

When they saw the bruises on Twilight they were furious. Sunset rushed Fluttershy and broke her hold on the leash while Starlight grabbed Twilight and began to take the leash off of her. Seeing Fluttershy, despite her being human, enraged Colgate. Before Sunset could restrain her, Colgate tackled her and immediately began to punch her violently. She yelled, "This is what you get you bitch! This is what you get for torturing Twilight like this!"

Sunset tried to grab Colgate to get her off of Fluttershy but would be shoved back. Colgate yelled, "No Sunset, this one needs to learn what happens to abusive little whores!"

Colgate saw an open door with a stairway going to the basement. At that moment she knew exactly what she was going to do. She grabbed Fluttershy by the throat, pulled her up and drug her to the stairway before throwing her down the stairs. Despite pleas from Sunset and Starlight, Colgate was bound and determined to unleash her wrath. Once Fluttershy hit the floor, she was already a bit incoherent. Colgate gave her a scowl and yelled, "Alright bitch, you're time has come."

The first thing she did was get Fluttershy into a tight body lock and began to put a lot of pressure on her bones and joints. Fluttershy began to cry out in agony as Colgate tightened her hold. She screamed out in agony as her arms were dislocated and her legs were broken. Colgate released her, slugged her and laughed, "And that is just the start!"

The next thing she did was grab her pliers and began to rip her teeth out. She looked at them and could tell that she had not been taking that good of care of them. Once she had ripped them all out she smacked Fluttershy and yelled, "Looks like someone didn't bother taking care of her teeth!"

Fluttershy screamed, "Why are......"

Before she could finish her sentence, Colgate smacked her again and then pulled out her drill. She began to laugh, "I may not have been able to give pony Fluttershy a ton of assholes but you my dear, you will be a different story."

She then began to drill holes in her, in random parts of her body. Fluttershy's cries of pain had become deafening but Colgate was enjoying every moment of it. All she could see in the girl crying out in pain was pony Fluttershy making threats against her. Once she had drilled a dozen holes in her, she kicked her and laughed, "Now have fun trying to figure out which one to shit out of my dear!"

Colgate did one final thing before heading back upstairs, she grabbed Fluttershy's head and ripped a wad of hair out. She laughed, "Well now, now I have my prize!"

Fluttershy began to moan, prompting Colgate to kick her again and yell, "Now tell me bitch, are you going to continue to treat Twilight like shit? Are you going to keep her chained like a dog or will you free her?"

Fluttershy whimpered, "She....she can go with Sunset."

Colgate gave her one final kick and laughed, "Good, very good!"

When she headed back upstairs she discovered that Starlight, Sunset and Twilight were gone. She had a feeling that they had likely left but also knew that she couldn't worry about them. She knew that she had to hurry up and get back to Equestria prior to her being discovered so she rushed back to the portal and quickly headed home.

When she arrived back in Equestria, she found Sunset, Twilight and Starlight all around the mirror. The first thing to say anything was Starlight, "Colgate, what the hell did you do to her?"

Sunset's eyes grew wide as she asked, "You didn't kill her did you?"

Colgate laughed, "No but I have a feeling she won't be hurting anypony ever again." She turned to Twilight and suggested, "I think you really need to dump that bitch."

While Twilight did love Fluttershy, she knew that this would be her one chance to finally be free. She turned to Sunset and asked, "If I leave her, could I live with you?"

Sunset had liked Twilight for a while in more ways than one but knew that for now she would have to be more of a protector. She replied, "Of course you can. I'll do anything to help you through all this."

Sunset saw the wad of pink hair that Colgate had brought with her and continued, "Colgate, why the hell do you have some of Fluttershy's hair with you?"

Colgate laughed, "I took it as a trophy. I wanted to remember this moment and I figured that if I had some of her hair, I could always relish the moment!"

Sunset sighed, "Starlight, I know you said that she would make sure that Fluttershy would know not to hurt Twilight anymore but I never knew that she was this bad."

Colgate interrupted, "I'm not bad! I simply saw a problem that needed taking care of." Colgate figured that if Twilight was to be returning any time soon that it would be best if she were not there, especially with a wad of pink hair. She continued, "Well I had best get going, see you ladies later."

After Colgate left, the other three realized that perhaps it would not be the best time to return to the human world. Sunset said, "Well I guess so much for seeing the premiere."

Twilight replied, "Apparently so."

Starlight had no idea as to what they were talking about and asked, "Premiere? What premiere?"

Sunset replied, "Oh a premiere for a movie we were planning on watching. Oh well, things could be worse. I suppose Colgate could have dragged Fluttershy over here and finished her off."

Starlight commented, "True, very true. I'm sure if she had done this mission solo, she likely would have."

Sunset and Twilight were clearly disappointed that they would not be going to the movie's premiere but figured that with everything that had happened, that staying in Equestria for a day or two would likely be in their best interests.

PreviousChapters Next