• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Mirror Magic/Sci-Twi's Pleas for Help

Dear Princess Twilight,

Please help me! Fluttershy is constantly abusing me and even worse, she is getting away with it. You see, her parents are not only friends with the police chief but also the district attorney and even the governor. That means that she can abuse me all she wants and get away with it. Things have been getting worse, far worse and I don't know how much more of it I can take.

It has gotten to the point that not only does she lead me around on a leash and force me to wear a shirt that states I am her property but now she won't even let me be in a stall in a public restroom alone and she continues to smack me when I talk to anyone she doesn't approve of. By this point, that is anyone. If I don't keep my head down while we are out she will accuse me of flirting with others and then smack me. I am honestly feeling hopeless now.

I just wish I could escape but now she won't let me out of her sight so I won't go running through the portal to come to Equestria. She said something about me being exposed to free thinking from you and how that will not happen under her watch. Right now she has a case of diarrhea and that is how I have managed to get this to you. Now I better get back to Fluttershy's house unless I want her violating me with a spiked bat.

Hoping You'll Help Me,

Sci-Twi


Dear Princess Twilight,

You have to come and help your human counterpart. She has a lot of bruises on her, she is constantly being humiliated by Fluttershy in public and to make matters worse, Fluttershy's parents have friends in extremely high places so she can get away with all this abuse. Oh and I also need a new journal so I will be coming over to get one.

Worried about Sci-Twi,

Sunset Shimmer


Dear Sunset,

Twilight is currently out of town. Princess Celestia has her going to some friendship summit in Yakyakistan or something so I will be here. Don't worry, Twilight figured you were running out of room so I have the new one in my hooves ready to give to you. That is absolutely terrible about what is happening to Sci-Twi but I think I may have a way to stop this. I'll just let one of my friends with benefits who hates pony Fluttershy know about this. When it comes to Fluttershys, I'm sure she would gladly either threaten the bitch or go through the portal and punish her severely.

Sincerely,

Starlight Glimmer


Dear Sci-Twi,

I'm sorry but Twilight is out of town so she won't be able to help you. I could always come over and help you but I know of somepony else who would have absolutely no problems coming over and liberating you. Trust me, Fluttershy would be begging for death if this one got a hold of her.

Twilight's Student,

Starlight Glimmer


Dear Colgate,

I have a serious problem and so does this individual on the other side of this portal thing. You see, there is this girl named Twilight who hooked up with a girl named Fluttershy. The thing is, Fluttershy is really abusing Twilight and given that her family has friends in high places, she can get away with it. Sunset will be coming through later today and if you could get down here, go through the portal with her and liberate this Twilight, it would be greatly appreciated.

Your Friend With Benefits,

Starlight Glimmer


Dear Starlight,

I'm not sure what to think about this whole portal thing but if it is real and I can put a Fluttershy in her place, I'm on! I'll be there ASAP, alright?

Ready to Punish a Fluttershy,

Colgate

P.S. I'll be sure to bring some instruments to put the bitch in her place. NoFluttershy hurts somepony else and gets away with it, noFluttershy!


Dear Sunset,

Remember that individual who I said would have no problems dealing with her. She will be here soon and will go through with you. Long story short: Sci-Twi will be liberated and Fluttershy, well she'll be lucky if she doesn't wind up in a body cast and be missing all her teeth.

Sincerely,

Starlight Glimmer

PreviousChapters Next