• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Post-Series Special 16: Claiming their Prize (Live Action)

The following morning had arrived and the Royal Pony Sisters were in the throne room, waiting on their guests. Since Celestia and Luna had moved off to Silver Shoals, the two had been rather clingy, regardless of whether there were guards or maids present. One thing about Twilight and Starlight, they didn't care if other ponies knew about their activities as one small part of them found it incredibly hot that others knew they committed incest on a daily basis.

Finally the doors to the throne room swung open and a guard said, "Your Majesties, they are here."

In the throne room arrived Fluttershy and Rarity. The glares that they received from the sisters were intense. Starlight asked, "So Rarity, so Fluttershy, may I ask why you said what you did to the Canterlot Chronicle? May I ask why you made claims that the two of us commit incest?"

Rarity replied, "Because neither one of you invited us to your coronation and we felt that the nation needed to know the truth about you two."

Twilight grabbed Rarity in her aura and snapped, "Seriously Rares, you believed that making such accusations about the two most powerful ponies in existence was even remotely a good idea?"

Starlight grabbed Fluttershy in her aura and continued, "And you Fluttershy, I would think after what happened last time you made horrible claims about the royal family that you would know better."

Fluttershy was terrified. She knew that what she did was wrong and had no idea how she was going to respond. Starlight pulled her closer to her and ordered, "Explain yourself Flutters, why would you pull such a stunt, again?"

Fluttershy stuttered, "W-w-well.."

"Speak." snapped Starlight.

"W-well, I was just upset you didn't invite us." She then turned towards Twilight and added, "And I don't think......"

Twilight cut her off, "Oh you're going to wish you hadn't done this Fluttershy." She began to laugh, "Well my hot sister, shall we make them presentable?"

Starlight laughed, "Yes we shall my sexy sister!"

Starlight had no idea how exactly the two should look but Twilight did. She had the proper mane attire with her and began to style them just right. She couldn't help but laugh as she knew that this would make her old friends ecstatic. Once they were "presentable" Twilight sat them down in front of the two and laughed, "You know Flutters, now your mane is just like that of a hot little pegasus I once wanted to initiate, while I was under your control!" She turned to Starlight and added, "Our friends are going to love....."

Her sentence would be interrupted by a voice, "Your Majesties, your other guests are here to see you."

Twilight motioned for them to come in and in came Colgate, Lemon Hearts, Moondancer and Twinkleshine all with smiles on their faces. The moment they saw who was there Colgate gasped, "Really? Even though Discord made those threats those are for us?"

Starlight approached them and replied, "Yep, they're for you!"

Twilight grasped the two in her aura and levitated them to the four and added, "And their manes even have bows in them, just like what you find so hot!"

Colgate grabbed Fluttershy, gave her a deep kiss and giggled, "Oh Fluttershy my dear, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this!"

Colgate and her friends took turns kissing the two before Colgate asked, "And what about everything else? What about Alicornhood, what about the castle, what about the monthly income and what about the license to abduct hot mares?"

Starlight replied, "Well we threw Blueblood in the dungeon to detain him before hauling him off to Tartarus tonight so his palace now belongs to the four of you." Her and Twilight grabbed two unicorns each in their aura and continued, "As far as the Alicornhood, we shall take care of that now."

Given that they weren't giving them an immense amount of power, the transformations didn't take long. They did give them all more power than what Celestia had in the past, immortality and some growth, they did not cause them to grow too big to where they wouldn't be able to have the most amount of fun with their presents as possible.

When they were finished Twilight said, "Well ladies, you have more power than my mom, you have your immortality and you have grown some but not enough that putting your whole horn in your presents would be impossible."

Starlight then used her magic to cause a couple sheets of paper to appear. She then levitated them along with a quill over to their friends and said, "These are the titles for Fluttershy and Rarity. Just sign them and they will be all yours!"

While they were signing the documents Colgate asked, "So what about Cadence? Weren't you going to make sure we got her too?"

Twilight replied, "Give us a couple weeks. We have a lot going on but by then I should be able to dissolve her marriage to Shining Armor and then haul her flank down here."

Moondancer asked, "About these two, will they be given longevity spells so we'll have them for quite a while."

"Of course!" replied Colgate.

The two then lit up their horns and cast the rather easy longevity spells on them. The spell caused a tingling sensation to the two and both knew what it meant. They knew that it meant they would suffer in the hooves of Twilight's old friends for many millennia. Fluttershy screamed, "You can't do this! Celestia will......"

Twilight grabbed her in her aura and corrected, "Our mother has retired and no longer has any say. We are the ones in charge now and given that all four of them have signed both titles, you are their PROPERTY now. You do what they say!"

Colgate grabbed Fluttershy in her aura and exclaimed, "Thank you Twilight!"

Moondancer did the same with Rarity and added, "Don't worry you two, we'll take extra good care of them!"

They dragged their new acquisitions towards the exit and towards their new palace. Starlight swatted Twilight's flank and asked, "So when shall we take Blueblood to Tartarus? I don't feel like us wasting resources on feeding him."

Twilight gave her a smile, "How about now. He isn't worth us having to give food to. At least in Tartarus, he won't have to eat."

The two swatted one another's flanks before retrieving the former prince from the dungeon and hauling him off to Tartarus. The two sisters were elated that they were able to justly punish two ponies who had the audacity to call them out in some speculation in the paper. Now they knew there were just a few more things they had to do, begin to build Equestria in their own way, to establish their own laws and most importantly, have plenty of fun.

PreviousChapters Next