• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,867 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,867

PreviousChapters Next
Growing Up is Hard to Do

Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom,

I can't believe you three would do something so stupid as to not only make a wish about you being grown up but also give us horrible advice? We should have known something was up when you constantly put so much emphasis on being grown ups. A word of advice, just wait to grow up, alright?

Spur and Biscuit


Spur and Biscuit,

Look, we're sorry ok. We just wanted to be grown ups and go to the fair alone and we went a bit overboard.

Sincerely,

The Cutie Mark Crusaders


Dear CMC,

I wish, I wish, I wish you three would go drown in a ditch! Just leave the wishing to the professionals, alright. Back in Ponyland I wished a lot and I got what I wanted, I didn't foul things up like you three do. No wonder my G4 counterpart still doesn't trust you or like you all that much.

Sincerely,

G1 Twilight


Dear Princess Celestia,

We know that letter from some Ponylander was nothing more than a hate letter from you. We know you want us to drown in a ditch so you can stop with this fucking G1 Twilight act. You know, we were thinking of issuing you an actual apology for all the antics we have pulled but not now, not ever! Suck it up Cakeass, you'll never get an apology.

Sincerely,

The CMC


To my future PERMANENT slaves,

Guess what? Once all is said and done, you will become slaves to my sister and I. Wherever we choose to live, you will be our housekeepers and Luna and I can make horrible messes if we decide to do so. Also, I don't need an apology from your pathetic asses. You three are nothing more than future slave labor to me and I hope you realize that. Now do me a favor and practice your cleaning skills, you're going to need to be your best once I own you three.

Your Master and Overlord,

Princess Celestia


To the CMC,

Guess what? I have decided that I will never allow you three screw-ups in my castle again and once I am ascended to Goddess-Empress of Equestria, you won't be allowed in my castle in Canterlot either and if you ever step hoof into anything of mine, I will execute you three and enjoy every second of it.

Sincerely,

Equestria's Soon to Be Empress,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Princess Twilight,

Yeah right bitch! We know for a fact that Cakeass will wind up doing something to prevent you from ever ascending like that. We know she will likely ascend her alleged daughter to ruling this country and since Starlight isn't a bitch like you, we know she will pardon us of all the things we have done and we won't have to worry about being turned into slave labor.

Sincerely,

The CMC

PreviousChapters Next