• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,866 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,866

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Fluttershy's Intake Appointment

Saturday had arrived and Fluttershy arrived in Canterlot around 1130. She had never been to Colgate's office before and was kind of nervous about going there, despite Celestia's sudden support for her. She headed into the business district believing that is where Colgate's office was located. As she looked around her, she saw so many ponies that might know where for her to go. She was scared to ask any of them though because they were all unicorns and she had a feeling that the unicorns would be on Colgate's side. When she finally saw a pegasus passing by her she knew she had to ask, "Excuse me ma'am, where is Dr. Colgate's office?"

The pegasus gave her a smile and replied, "It isn't much further on down the street. It will be on your right and will have an hourglass on the door."

"Thanks, I appreciate that." Fluttershy replied.

Fluttershy continued down the street until she saw where she needed to go. It was not the symbol on the door that gave the location away though, it was Colgate herself. She was standing outside and when she saw Fluttershy coming she motioned for her to come in, "Fluttershy! How is my new patient?"

This caused Fluttershy to be nervous but she knew she had to be strong and more importantly, take Celestia's advice. "Uhm, I 'm like doing ok."

Colgate replied, "That is good to hear."

Fluttershy followed Colgate in and while she was expecting to see other patients there for their intake appointments, there was nopony present. Once they got in, Colgate cast a lock spell on the door and called out, "Alright ladies, our little patient is here!"

Out from the back came Twinkleshine, Lemon Hearts and Moondancer. All three of them were giving her seductive looks and Moondancer went as far as to swat her flank and asked, "So Shy, I bet you weren't expecting us, were you?"

The unwanted swat unnerved Fluttershy but she knew she had to be strong and keep her composure, "Uh, I like didn't."

Colgate noticed the swat and said, "Now now Moondancer, we need to take care of the business part first, then we can have fun with our little hottie." She turned to Fluttershy and began, "So Fluttershy, I received your patient records and from what I have seen, you seem to have problems paying your bills on time. Why is that?"

"Well y'know," began Fluttershy, "My bunny Angel is like a really picky eater and I have to like, buy him really fancy food or he won't eat it."

Colgate gave her an intense glare, "Seriously, you can't pay your bills because some stupid rabbit won't eat normal food or grass like the damn thing should?"

Fluttershy was not one bit thrilled over Colgate calling Angel stupid but stayed in character, "Well y'know, its just like how you are. I know you won't like eat sugar and sugar free stuff is like, more expensive."

Colgate rolled her eyes and continued, "Look, from what I understand Dr. White Tooth offered you payment arrangements since he is an animal lover himself. I however, will not allow such things to slide. With me, payments will be expected at the time of service." Her glare continued, "And speaking of payments, I will need to make a copy of your insurance card before you can leave today. I'm not letting you have this intake for free."

"Uhm, why not? Are you like greedy or something?" asked Fluttershy.

Before Colgate could respond, Twinkleshine pulled Fluttershy into a deep kiss and Lemon Hearts replied, "You are being charged because everypony else is."

Moondancer added, "And Colgate does have operating expenses along with malpractice insurance she must cover."

Fluttershy did not like being kissed by Twinkleshine one bit. She threw Twinkleshine off of her and yelled, "Do not kiss me." She then realized that she had deviated from her ditzy personality and continued, "You see, I like, think that kissing is like totally gross!"

Twinkleshine gave Colgate a curious look and then gave Fluttershy a look of disgust. Colgate continued on like it didn't happen though, "Also, your patient records show that you don't take all that good care of your teeth." She approached Fluttershy and ordered, "Open your mouth."

Fluttershy did as requested and Colgate looked inside. What she saw did not impress her, "Good grief Fluttershy, if I didn't know any better I'd think you are operating a silver mine in there." She then lit her horn up and began to inspect her more closely. After a minute of examining her she continued, "And you have a couple of cavities that need filling as soon as possible!"

Fluttershy knew what Colgate's plan was and immediately thought of a way to get out of it, "Y'know, I like don't have any insurance and I like don't have any money on me so that'll like, y'know have to wait."

Colgate was becoming very frustrated with Fluttershy but it was not her most likely lying about not having money or insurance, it was her speaking and sudden ditz personality. She got up in Fluttershy's face and screamed, "What the hell happened to you? You used to not be such a ditz!"

Moondancer yelled, "Did Princess Celestia give you brain damage when she healed you after we justly punished you?"

Lemon Hearts added, "How the hell you are even smart enough to breathe is beyond me."

Twinkleshine threw in a snide comment, "Let's just hope Equestria doesn't need you because if it does, we're all screwed."

Fluttershy wasn't thrilled over the yelling or the insults but knew that it was this behavior that Celestia said would help her. She replied, "Well y'know, if I wasn't bright enough to breathe, I like, wouldn't be here."

Colgate flared her horn up in anger and ordered, "Ladies, I need to speak to you in the back."

The four headed into the back where Colgate yelled, "I don't know if she is playing games or what but she is acting like a bucking moron!"

"I honestly don't think I could live with a pony like that." Moondancer commented

"I think you're right about the brain damage, Celestia probably screwed her up when she healed her." added Twinkleshine

Lemon Hearts suggested, "I think we should just forget about that little bitch, she wouldn't be bright enough to even clean our house, much less put out for us."

Colgate agreed, "I think we need to just forget about her. There are plenty of other little hotties out there, including one that Twilight told me about that she wanted to initiate" she began to snicker, "While Fluttershy still owned her!"

The other three began to snicker before the four headed out to the front where Fluttershy was waiting. Colgate undid the lock spell on the door and ordered, "Fluttershy, I have decided that because of your reasons for not paying your bills that I will not see you." She raised her voice and continued, "Now get out of here."

Moondancer sighed, "What a shame, she would have made a good domestic slave too."

Fluttershy heard this and wanted to know what she meant by that, "Like, what do you mean? What do you mean that I'd like, make a good domestic slave."

Colgate began to push her towards the exit and snapped, "Never mind, just go!"

Fluttershy left her practice and couldn't be happier. Once she got out of eyesight and earshot, she jumped up and down and cheered, "I did it, I did it! I stayed strong, I played dumb and now I won't have to worry about Colgate!" She headed towards the train station and cheered louder, "I can't wait to write to Princess Celestia! I know she will be so proud of me!"

PreviousChapters Next